Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,735 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (48178 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
1)
My own God one being does not need any help from anyone he alone does his work

2)
Now you say your own God is three they do the work together they need each other help

Now among the 1 and 2

That is my own God and your own three God's

Which one do you think is more powerful which will you call the real God the one who needs help or the one who does not need help

John 14 v 28;
You have heard how I said to you, I go away, and come again to you. If you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said, I go to the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

1 Corinthians 11 v 3;
But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God

Are you ready to tell us how plural words like “Us” and “Our” applies to a single God? cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I told you you don't have sense

Wonderful, so Paul and Jesus doesn’t have sense abi? cheesy

John 14 v 28;
You have heard how I said to you, I go away, and come again to you. If you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said, I go to the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

1 Corinthians 11 v 3;
But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God

Are you ready to tell us how plural words like “Us” and “Our” applies to a single God? cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Wonderful, so Paul and Jesus doesn’t have sense abi? cheesy

John 14 v 28;

1 Corinthians 11 v 3;

1)

2)
Now you say your own God is three they do the work together they need each other help

Now among the 1 and 2

Which one do you think is more powerful which will you call the real God the one who needs help or the one who does not need help
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
1)

2)

Now among the 1 and 2

John 14 v 28;

1 Corinthians 11 v 3;

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Many times in the Bible when God wants to do something he will declare I, me, mine, myself will do so and do......... but when it time to do it you will see Jesus or holy spirit doing it to show you they (father son holy spirit) are one being means God manifesting in three dimensions to do a specific work but you don't have sense to understand it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

John 14 v 28;

1 Corinthians 11 v 3;

Many times in the Bible when God wants to do something he will declare I, me, mine, myself will do so and do......... but when it time to do it you will see Jesus or holy spirit doing it to show you they (father son holy spirit) are one being means God manifesting in three dimensions to do a specific work but you don't have sense to understand it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Many times in the Bible when God wants to do something he will declare I, me mine but when it time to do it you will see Jesus or holy spirit doing it to show you they are one being manifesting in three dimensions to do a specific work but you don't have sense to understand it

Like when God created man in Genesis 1 v 28 abi?

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
1)

2)

Now among the 1 and 2

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

tel me to explain it then I will
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
John 6 v 38;
For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

Someone will see this verse and still conclude a single being sent himself to earth to die for mankind.

Okay o cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:
John 6 v 38;
For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

Someone will see this verse and still conclude a single being sent himself to earth to die for mankind.

Okay o cheesy
so up till now you have not understand it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
tel me to explain it then I will

Why do you think I’ve been asking you to explain how plural words such as “Our”, “We” and “Us” applies to a single being?

Oya explain na cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
so up till now you have not understand it

Did a single being send himself to earth?

Or one being (the Father) sent another being (the Son) to earth? undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Why do you think I’ve been asking you to explain how plural words such as “Our”, “We” and “Us” applies to a single being?

Oya explain na cheesy
now when God manifest as the Father... The father is still complete God

Now when he manifest like the son he is completely God

When he manifests like the holy spirit he is still completely God

Now when they are together in there dimensions speaking you here them saying... Us our we...
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Did a single being send himself to earth?

Or one being (the Father) sent another being (the Son) to earth? undecided
when that single being called God manifest as the Father he God that single being also is in heaven he equally manifest as the son in heaven the holy spirit is always the un seen one that his feature so his manifestation is on spirit form

Now the father in heaven sent the son who was in heaven to on earth is it now easy to understand
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by 2dominate: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Since you blame God for every sin we all caused

That is why God took it upon himself to pay the price for sin and died to save us from Satan
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
God can not even forgive himself !!!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
when that single being called God manifest as the Father he is in heaven he equally manifest as the son in heaven the holy spirit is always the un seen one that his feature so his manifestation is on spirit form

Now the father in heaven sent the son who was in heaven to on earth is it now easy to understand

In summary, one single being sent himself to earth. undecided

One single being cried out to himself on the Cross. undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

In summary, one single being sent himself to earth. undecided

One single being cried out to himself on the Cross. undecided
I thought I told you he has power to manifest in three dimensions and when he does that he becomes distinct from the other person he becomes unique and he work becomes different

You as a man your spirit is not different from your body they are one your soul is one with you

If I slap your spirit you will feel the pain in your body that why you hear the joy of salvation.
When God renew or makes you born again he basically give you a new spirit born again you notice it with the joy in your heart

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
According to Kingsnairaland, Stephen saw only one being here;

Acts 7 v 55-56
55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God.

56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
When he God manifest as Jesus he is distinct from the Father his work is different his personality is different but it still God doing it in another deep dimension

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:
According to Kingsnairaland, Stephen saw only one being here;

Acts 7 v 55-56
55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God.

56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”
even with all the explanation you are still daft to understand it

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I thought I told you he has power to manifest in three dimensions and when he does that he becomes distinct from the other person he becomes unique and he work becomes different

You as a man your spirit is not different from your body they are one your soul is one with you

If I slap your spirit you will feel the pain in your body that why you hear the joy of salvation.
When God renew or makes you born again he basically give you a new spirit born again you notice it with the joy in your heart

Your “dead God” doesn’t know where I live, but you want to slap my spirit cheesy It seems you’re more powerful than this “dead God” of yours.

I’m following your logic nau. A single being sent himself to earth to die for mankind. A single being cried out to himself on the cross.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
even with all the explanation you are still daft to understand it

cheesy cheesy

So Stephen saw a single being before he died abi? cheesy

Acts 7 v 55-56

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Your “dead God” doesn’t know where I live, but you want to slap my spirit cheesy It seems you’re more powerful than this “dead God” of yours.

I’m following your logic nau. A single being sent himself to earth to die for mankind. A single being cried out to himself on the cross.
you are daft

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

cheesy cheesy

Acts 7 v 55-56

you are daft what did Jesus say when they cried show us the father answer it

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

cheesy cheesy

Acts 7 v 55-56

Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father

John 14:9

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
you are daft

cheesy Exactly what frustrated religious zealots will do. Throw around insults when they have nothing to say.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

New Living Translation
Just believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or at least believe because of the work you have seen me do.

John 14:11

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

cheesy Exactly what frustrated religious zealots will do. Throw around insults when they have nothing to say.
I abuse you because you abuse God

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

New Living Translation
Just believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or at least believe because of the work you have seen me do.John 14:11

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jesus knew that people like you will find it hard to believe he is one being that why he add at least believe in his work

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father

John 14:9

Finally, you’re coming out of your shell.

Are you telling us Jesus the Son of God is also the Father? Is this your understanding of trinity?

That Jesus is the Father?

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (94) (Reply)

COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo / Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.