Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (48717 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

It not evasive when Jesus said so did you not see it in your Bible
Jesus said only my father can reveal who he is that is the formula to the keys of heaven so no man can hand u that key

I need a yes or no answer. Not plenty talk.

Is Jesus the Father? Yes or No.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

I told you no answer will satisfy you only God can
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
From today never see your God as a title held by three separate beings

That actually blasphemy

Your God is one

Your God our God is one being

So powerful that he within himself has three dimensions

Or let me use lay man English

Our God is made up of the father the son the holy spirit

One being

Doing a work that confound even the devil

One being so great that you can't put him in your sense

If you try to define God you go mad
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

That actually blasphemy

Your God is one

One being

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

That actually blasphemy

Your God is one

One being

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I told you no answer will satisfy you only God can

What is so hard in choosing between yes or no.

Or you don’t the answer to the question?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

you don't have better question it left for you to decide between the all sufficient God or a multiple Gods
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Jesus told you because you and his discipline ask the same thing

If you see me you have seen the father
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
I live in my father and my father is in me
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
I will send you another person just like me
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
He is the spirit of truth
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
He comes from the Father he proceed out from God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
He will teach you all things and remind you of things to come he will not speak of his own but whatever he hears he will speak
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
I and my father are one because I came from him he sent me I don't do my own will rather I do the will of him who sent me
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Or perhaps you don’t even understand what you’ve been defending all the while.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Great, so Jesus is not the Father then.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
All this scripture is just pointing to one being one being one almighty one God one creator one ultimate person one spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Great, so Jesus is not the Father then.
I and my father are one if you have seen me you have seen the father
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Or perhaps you don’t even understand what you’ve been defending all the while.
is water ice is sun heat is your spirit you

You can not serve three God's that blasphemy only one God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
All this scripture is just pointing to one being one being one almighty one God one creator one ultimate person one spirit

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
I and my father are one because I came from him he sent me I don't do my own will rather I do the will of him who sent me

So we can see here that the Father sent the Son on an errand. And they are in agreement as to what needs to be done.

Now basic English and reasoning.

If your Father sends you on an errand and you obey him and his son.

Is that one human being involved or two human beings?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Here we go again undecided

One person sent himself to die on the cross. This goes against basic reasoning.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
IS YOUR SPIRIT YOU.... YES...
BUT IS YOUR SPIRIT YOUR BODY..... NO
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
is water ice is sun heat is your spirit you

You can not serve three God's that blasphemy only one God

Is Jesus the Father? Yes or no.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Do you refer to yourself (Spirit, body and soul) as “me” or “us”?

Butcher English again to stick to your belief.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

So we can see here that the Father sent the Son on an errand. And they are in agreement as to what needs to be done.

Now basic English and reasoning.

If your Father sends you on an errand and you obey him and his son.

Is that one human being involved or two human beings?

the same way your body dies but your spirit don't

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

the same way your body dies but your spirit don't

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2021

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:19pm
I live in my father and my father is in me
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:19pm
I will send you another person just like me
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:20pm
He is the spirit of truth
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:20pm
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:21pm
He will teach you all things and remind you of things to come he will not speak of his own but whatever he hears he will speak
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:22pm
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Here is the definition of trinity;

Trinity, in Christian doctrine, the “unity” of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead. The doctrine of the Trinity is considered to be one of the central Christian affirmations about God.

It is rooted in the fact that God came to meet Christians in a threefold figure:

(1) as Creator, Lord of the history of salvation, Father, and Judge, as revealed in the Old Testament;

(2) as the Lord who, in the incarnated figure of Jesus Christ, lived among human beings and was present in their midst as the “Resurrected One”; and

(3) as the Holy Spirit, whom they experienced as the helper or intercessor in the power of the new life.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Trinity-Christianity

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (94) (Reply)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi / Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.