Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,035 members, 7,849,172 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (48193 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland, do your research and show us where trinity is defined as one being or one person in three different manifestations?

You’re busy preaching modalism like Bishopkingsley, and claiming it’s trinity. What a pity.

You don’t even understand what you’re defending so passionately all the while.

I will bring the definition of modalism shortly.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
All this scripture is just pointing to one being one being one almighty one God one creator one ultimate person one spirit

Definition of modalism
The theological doctrine that the members of the Trinity are not three distinct persons but rather three modes or forms of activity (the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) under which God manifests himself.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/modalism

Better go and repent from this heresy you are preaching up and down. You clearly believe in modalism, and to make it worse, you’re calling it trinity.

Modalism was a heresy in the early church. Better go and research and clear off this ignorance.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Here is the definition of trinity;

Trinity, in Christian doctrine, the “unity” of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead. The doctrine of the Trinity is considered to be one of the central Christian affirmations about God.

It is rooted in the fact that God came to meet Christians in a threefold figure:

(1) as Creator, Lord of the history of salvation, Father, and Judge, as revealed in the Old Testament;

(2) as the Lord who, in the incarnated figure of Jesus Christ, lived among human beings and was present in their midst as the “Resurrected One”; and

(3) as the Holy Spirit, whom they experienced as the helper or intercessor in the power of the new life.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Trinity-Christianity

The doctrine of the Trinity means

that there is one God (one being) who eternally exists as three distinct Persons —

the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Simply stated, God is one in essence (one being) and three in person.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Definition of modalism
The theological doctrine that the members of the Trinity are not three distinct persons but rather three modes or forms of activity (the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) under which God manifests himself.

Better go and repent from this heresy you are preaching up and down. You clearly believe in modalism, and to make it worse, you’re calling it trinity.

Modalism was a heresy in the early church. Better go and research and clear off this ignorance.

The doctrine of the Trinity means that there is one God one being who eternally exists as three distinct Persons — the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Simply stated, God is one one being in essence and three in person.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
My definition is not modalism or your own

It what the God we worshiping reveals in Bible

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
The doctrine of trinity is different from the definition of trinity that where you get confused

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The doctrine of the Trinity means that there is one God one being who eternally exists as three distinct Persons — the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Simply stated, God is one one being in essence and three in person.

And yet you again here;

Kingsnairaland:
All this scripture is just pointing to one being one being one almighty one God one creator one ultimate person one spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
The definition of trinity is using math to explain how three became one that math

But the doctrine of trinity shows what Bible shows

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

And yet you again here;

three distinct Persons.... Is coming from one being

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
The doctrine of trinity is different from the definition of trinity that where you get confused

This is getting more hilarious. So what’s the difference between the doctrine and the definition?

Do you realise you’ve been preaching modalism all the while on this thread but calling it trinity?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
three distinct Persons.... Is coming from one being

Kingsnairaland:

So it’s no longer one ultimate person manifesting in three dimensions abi? It’s now three distinct persons cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
The definition of trinity is using math to explain how three became one that math

But the doctrine of trinity shows what Bible shows

They are one because of unity.

Check the breakdown of the word trinity.

Tri - means three, then Unity. Shortened to Trinity.

It’s so basic and straightforward. Three “distinct” persons (not manifestation o) in unity.

These three distinct persons bear the title of God (Eloi). Together, these distinct persons make up the Elohim (Plural of Eloi)
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

It’s so basic and straightforward. Three “distinct” persons (not manifestation o) in unity.

These three distinct persons bear the title of God (Eloi). Together, these distinct persons make up the Elohim (Plural of Eloi)
you got it wrong.... God said it an insult to compare him to any one we don't have three different beings having one mind no the father is in Jesus Jesus is in the father no three beings

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

So it’s no longer one ultimate person manifesting in three dimensions abi? It’s now three distinct persons cheesy

the ultimate person is manifesting in three dimensions which is same as three distinct Persons what hard for u to understand

This being said there is no other God apart from him he said from eternity to eternity there is no one like him

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

English put Tri first because it sound right.... Trinity sound better than unitytri....Trinity . it does not mean that three comes first.... no.... Rather unity comes first... the one comes before the three

The reason for this is because of the special work he does

God can not die but when he manifest as a son he can die
Heaven it self can not contain God but when he manifest as the Father he can be able to enter heaven
God is every where but when he manifest as the holy spirit you can feel his presence any where

God
That is the kind of God we have

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

This is getting more hilarious. So what’s the difference between the doctrine and the definition?

Do you realise you’ve been preaching modalism all the while on this thread but calling it trinity?
I won't repeat myself if you don't want to understand it

One gives birth to the three

My ultimate God shows himself in three dimensions yet still remain one being

It so easy to understand because we are his image

Man is one being manifesting in three dimensions too just like God

Bible said at the resurrection we will see we are like God

That is the time you can see your resurrected new body and your spirit and your soul

Then God will give you a new name

If you want don't accept that it one being doing this thing

This one being is so powerful and can't be compared to any being

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

That is the time you can see your resurrected new body and your spirit and your soul

Lmao, now ask yourself these very simple questions and reason.

The trinity is made up of three “distinct” persons abi?

You are created in God’s image abi?

Are you three “distinct” persons? Or are you one person?

Anyhow you want to play around it, your single God cannot use plural words to refer to himself, while you use singular words to refer to yourself. You have to keep spoiling English and go against reason to stick to your belief.

You can’t claim to be created in God’s image, and at the same time, what applies to your God doesn’t apply to you. You are a walking contradiction.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

One gives birth to three? Modalism alert!

Trinity never asserts that fallacy

Definition of modalism
The theological doctrine that the members of the Trinity are not three distinct persons but rather three modes or forms of activity (the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) under which God “manifests” himself.

Trinity states three are one, not the other way around.

Trinity, in Christian doctrine, the “unity” of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead. The doctrine of the Trinity is considered to be one of the central Christian affirmations about God.

But if you disagree, show us anywhere trinity is defined as one giving birth to three.

You’re still conflating modalism with trinity to cover your tracks. Nice try, but it’s not too hard to see it.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland, go and research on trinity and show us where it states one being gives birth to three.

I’m still waiting. You can’t disguise modalism and still sneak it into trinity. Lai lai.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Lmao, now ask yourself these very simple questions and reason.

The trinity is made up of three “distinct” persons abi?

You are created in God’s image abi?

Anyhow you want to play around it, your single God cannot use plural words to refer to himself, while you use singular words to refer to yourself. You have to keep spoiling English and go against reason to stick to your belief.

You can’t claim to be created in God’s image, and at the same time, what applies to your God doesn’t apply to you. You are a walking contradiction.

Answer......

distinct means

recognizably different in nature from something else of a similar type.

Yes your spirit is distinct from your body and soul respectively... Yet all of them make you one being
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

One gives birth to three? Modalism alert!

Trinity never asserts that fallacy

Definition of modalism
The theological doctrine that the members of the Trinity are not three distinct persons but rather three modes or forms of activity (the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) under which God “manifests” himself.

Trinity states three are one, not the other way around.

But if you disagree, show us anywhere trinity is defined as one giving birth to three.

You’re still conflating modalism with trinity to cover your tracks. Nice try, but it’s not too hard to see it.
nonsense you don't get it never will u
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:
Kingsnairaland, go and research on trinity and show us where it states one being gives birth to three.

I’m still waiting. You can’t disguise modalism and still sneak it into trinity. Lai lai.
you are not well I used give birth it not the proper name to call it you don't have sense because I told you it manifest that the proper name to call it

Manifest or shows up or appear or I now low it so you can have sense then said gives birth

But as a dumb fellow you are you could not decode it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Don you think you are repeating yourself the question don't have value because you are looking for fault I think you don't want to accept the best thing is for us to start abusing each other because that the only thing that excite you

Even if angels appear you won't get it that what my spirit is saying so let move over to the insult that what you want
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
you are not well I used give birth it not the proper name to call it you don't have sense because I told you it manifest that the proper name to call it

Manifest or shows up or appear or I now low it so you can have sense then said gives birth

When you are ready, show us where one being gave birth to three distinct persons in your definition of trinity.

Trinity is the union of three distinct persons becoming one.

Let’s even use your example of Spirit, Soul and body that makes up a man.

Did one being give birth to these three?

Or did these three combine to make you one being?

It’s common sense, which unfortunately you lack.

Until you show us where One being gave birth to three distinct persons, which has never been the definition of trinity, you’re just here confusing modalism for trinity.

Now, keep up with the insults. It’s what religious zealots do when they don’t have anything to say cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Don you think you are repeating yourself the question don't have value because you are looking for fault I think you don't want to accept the best thing is for us to start abusing each other because that the only thing that excite you

Even if angels appear you won't get it that what my spirit is saying so let move over to the insult that what you want

Kingsnairaland:

Just bring your sources that defines trinity as “one that gives birth to three”.

It’s so clear you don’t understand what you’re preaching as trinity. So instead of looking for answers where you know there’s none, you’ve got only insults to offer cheesy

Trinity is not one giving birth to three undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
nonsense you don't get it never will u

One does not give birth to three and you call it trinity. That’s modalism undecided

Deal with it.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Just bring your sources that defines trinity as “one that gives birth to three”.

It’s so clear you don’t understand what you’re preaching as trinity. So instead of looking for answers where you know there’s none, you’ve got only insults to offer cheesy

Trinity is not one giving birth to three undecided
fool I told you I ought to use manifest not give birth
.. Fool
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

One does not give birth to three and you call it trinity. That’s modalism undecided

Deal with it.
fool read what I said fool manifest is the right words ode
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Your “ God” doesn’t have sense. It should have given you the right words you can use to express yourself.

Obviously I’m more knowledgeable than that pitiable excuse of an idol you worship cheesy

One gave birth to three indeed.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

When you are ready, show us where one being gave birth to three distinct persons in your definition of trinity.

Trinity is the union of three distinct persons becoming one.

Let’s even use your example of Spirit, Soul and body that makes up a man.

Did one being give birth to these three?

Or did these three combine to make you one being?

It’s common sense, which unfortunately you lack.

Until you show us where One being gave birth to three distinct persons, which has never been the definition of trinity, you’re just here confusing modalism for trinity.

Now, keep up with the insults. It’s what religious zealots do when they don’t have anything to say cheesy
you don't have sense or you don't read corrections
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Your “ God” doesn’t have sense. It should have given you the right words you can use to express yourself.

Obviously I’m more knowledgeable than that pitiable excuse of an idol you worship cheesy

One gave birth to three indeed.
the fool in you is great
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
My spirit say the best thing is to abuse you since you are not supposed to ever understand it

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (94) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.