Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (48709 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
fool read what I said fool manifest is the right words ode

Your “God” is a fool.

Now read the meaning of modalism and see the word manifest you keep bleating around.

Definition of modalism
The theological doctrine that the members of the Trinity are not three distinct persons but rather three modes or forms of activity (the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) under which God manifests himself.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/modalism
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
No wonder Bible said some will ever be seeing it but never understand
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Your “God” is a fool.

Now read the meaning of modalism and see the word manifest you keep bleating around.

Definition of modalism
The theological doctrine that the members of the Trinity are not three distinct persons but rather three modes or forms of activity (the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) under which God manifests himself.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/modalism

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
My spirit say the best thing is to abuse you since you are not supposed to ever understand it

I’m not surprised, since your spirit comes from a foolish “God” masquerading itself as the true one.

You can only do what your devil of a “God” pushes you to do.

One gave birth to three indeed.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
No wonder the Bible said this mystery have been hidden for ages and is now made manifest by the son who reveals all things in God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

I’m not surprised, since your spirit comes from a foolish “God” masquerading itself as the true one.

You can only do what your devil of a “God” pushes you to do.

One gave birth to three indeed.
No wonder the Bible said this mystery have been hidden for ages and is now made manifest by the son who reveals all things in God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Exactly, the author had you in mind.

You don’t understand basic English for a start, yet you want to claim understand scriptures whilst you abandon your common sense at the same time.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
If you had understood it then we would not have been in a different level but for the fact you can't grasp it shows why God said we are a chosen generation in him glory to God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Exactly, the author had you in mind.

You don’t understand basic English for a start, yet you want to claim understand scriptures whilst you abandon your common sense at the same time.
If you had understood it then we would not have been in a different level but for the fact you can't grasp it shows why God said we are a chosen generation in him glory to God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
We have a great God who only shows himself to those who are called before the foundation of the world
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

It’s forever a mystery to you who lacks understanding.

How can three “distinct persons” be a single person using plural words at the same time nau?

Open the scriptures and show us what God hid from the Apostles and early believers that was revealed to you. Your mumu never do.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
We have a great God who only shows himself to those who are called before the foundation of the world

Lol, your one God who gave birth to three distinct persons, you this modalist preacher
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
I remember when I was playing football I asked one skillful player how he does his skill he told me it can't be explained that if he explained it that then means me and him will become equal he laughed and went by I was just smiling knowing he said plane truth
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Lol, your one God who gave birth to three distinct persons, you this modalist preacher
I remember when I was playing football I asked one skillful player how he does his skill he told me it can't be explained that if he explained it that then means me and him will become equal he laughed and went by I was just smiling knowing he said plane truth
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

What is there in a heresy to be understood?

Go and research on trinity and show us where it is explained as “One giving birth to three”

Trinity is the other away around. You are preaching modalism and still claiming trinity. What manner of dishonesty is this?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
When you see how God works it gives you great confidence in him you can see him as the scriptures is live you read it he talks to you live this Bible is God himself
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

What is there in a heresy to be understood?

Go and research on trinity and show us where it is explained as “One giving birth to three”

Trinity is the other away around. You are preaching modalism and still claiming trinity. What manner of dishonesty is this?
When you see how God works it gives you great confidence in him you can see him as the scriptures is live you read it he talks to you live this Bible is God himself
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

That means you don’t even understand what you’re preaching.

Go and research on trinity and show us where One gave birth to three. That is modalism. Stop spreading lies here.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jesus used a word to describe holy spirit he said the holy spirit is another one just like me wow great mystery revealed just like me
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

That means you don’t even understand what you’re preaching.

Go and research on trinity and show us where One gave birth to three. That is modalism. Stop spreading lies here.
Jesus used a word to describe holy spirit he said the holy spirit is another one just like me wow great mystery revealed just like me
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
the fool in you is great

The fool in “your God” has no limits. And you’re doing a great job reflecting its folly here.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Every thing u see comes from the stomach of our God

Everything

One being dealing with the universe

Heaves can't contain him he sit above heavens nothing can contain him

He stretch the heaven like a canopy then manifest as the Father to dwell in the heaven
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

The fool in “your God” has no limits. And you’re doing a great job reflecting its folly here.

Everything

He stretch the heaven like a canopy then manifest as the Father to dwell in the heaven
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

And yet you’ll still tell us they’re distinct persons undecided

When you are ready to show us where trinity is described as One God giving birth to three distinct persons, let me know.

Till then, take comfort in elevating your personal understanding above the scriptures.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
The earth is his foot stole imagine the whole earth is the place he placed his feet on
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

And yet you’ll still tell us they’re distinct persons undecided

When you are ready to show us where trinity is described as One God giving birth to three distinct persons, let me know.

Till then, take comfort in elevating your personal understanding above the scriptures.
The earth is his foot stole imagine the whole earth is the place he placed his feet on
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
God said if I was ever hungry I will not tell you
He swallowed death and asked death o death were is your sting where is your power
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Everything

Oh well, everything you see comes from the “stomach of your God”

From what the scriptures states, this world was created by the word of God.

It’s obvious we are not serving the same God, that’s why I have no fear or respect for that nonsense you claim to worship. undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
God said what actually gives death power is actually his word yet he swallowed that death and death died wow death sinned when it took the holy one of God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
OkCornel:

Oh well, everything you see comes from the “stomach of your God”

From what the scriptures states, this world was created by the word of God.

It’s obvious we are not serving the same God, that’s why I have no fear or respect for that nonsense you claim to worship. undecided
God said what actually gives death power is actually his word yet he swallowed that death and death died wow death sinned when it took the holy one of God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OkCornel(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
The earth is his foot stole stool imagine the whole earth is the place he placed his feet on

Brush up your English. This is too embarrassing to read.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
This God is so awesome no words can describe him when Moses God to identify himself God said I am who I am wow no can come close he who finds fault with his angels who are u o man to question God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (94) (Reply)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi / Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.