Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,377 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" (59522 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by geemd434: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Daytonbale:
Asari what is your problem leave Nnamdi Kanu alone am a Niger Delta too I don't support Biafra but I support Nnamdi Kanu mind ur business Asari, I like Kanu because he is giving Buhari sleepless nights

We don't support Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Commentor: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
donnie:

You're are everywhere about this man's matter. Now you go as low as peddling lies.

Yeah, I was once an astronaut.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by danjaD(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Both of una de mad
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by SIRRITE: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
I use to tell my ibos friends, I said u guys as made the Biafra struggle to be an igbo struggle.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by 2tpick: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
In Asari's words, "you called me a pipeline contractor, yes we make billions".
An activist activating his own personal pockets. And he even had the guts to call kanu an opportunist. Asari should have added that kanu bought British citizenship with donations from biafrans.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Cynthiainc(f): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/i-promised-ill-smoke-you-out-youve-scammed-biafrans-a-lot-asari-dokubo-tells-nnamdi-kanu-video/
Hmm....good luck to him

You can hit me up for your printing works And designs.
... Let's create things around things that inspired you
Call or Whatsapp 08095005783

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by dederocs(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
SIRRITE:
I like that part when he said, Ijaw is igbo, rivers is not igbo, urhobo is not igbo, deltains is not igbo, if u want us to fight for Biafra come let talk, not putting everyone under igbo and making Biafra an igbo thing hence the Ijaw and others will allow the igbo to fight the igbo Biafra fight.
The cultures are way different, no similarities at all.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Princedapace(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Amaechi2023:

Just where on earth does Nnamdi KANU hopes to keep the rest biafrans who refuse to buy into his fraudulent ideology?
In the said zoo??
Jokers..

This ass leaking of Niger deltans is legendary. Are you so desperately in need of Niger deltan oyel?
I used to think flat heads are slaves to no man ooo..

To all those dishing out treath on Nnamdi KANU life, let me make this clear, if the law should demand the death of KANU, he would be killed and Nothing would happen, absolutely nothing.
The 5% people constituting media nuisance should just maintain their nuisance online, should they try to take their madness to other part of the country, they'll understand the difference of I dey mad and I Don mad already..
Rubbish nonentity..

hahahaha, baba mi, I will always say this, except Fulanis get support from other regions in Nigeria, fulanis can never ever ever ever match Igbos in war or anything in this life.

And for ur information, fulanis are hated badly now. The last war was won mainly with the full support of the outstanding yorubas, middle belt and some south south region.

Baba, this time, ur fulanis wont get one bit of such support. One bit of it wont come. If only know how much many south westerners dislike fulanis. The same goes to middle belt.

These northerners who make noise only forget that without the help of south west and south south, they are lost breeds. I only commented here becus u could have made ur comment without mentioning 5%.

An ethinc idi*t like u mentioning a tribe that the entire fulani generation can never ever match.

WHere are fulanis in sport, health sector, tech, science, education, global innovations, where? I can count 100 highly notable igbos globally known in various sectors. Only the yorubas have such records.

Without south west and south south, fulanis have no match, not even close match to the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by dederocs(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
IF D SOCALLED BIAFRA IS ACTUALIZED IGBOS WIL DESTROY THEMSELVES INTO EXTINCTION.IGBOS ARE VERY ARROGANT TRIBE,THEY NEVA SUBMIT TO EACH OTHER AND FULL OF DEVILISH COMPETITION,RITUALS,AND SECRET IDOL WORSHIP IN THIS MODERN TIMES. angry
They will definitely come to self destruct, external enemies will mop up the rest. Seperation will be really bad for them.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
[s]
oluztx:
Another propaganda by DSS and their paid minions posting old video that both Asari and Kanu have put behind them. To the afonja posting this, stop these divisive games you are playing courtesy of DSS and focus on Igboho and Oduduwa supporters being killed by DSS.
[/s]
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Adakintroy: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
At my middle age I did not know who was the bad man between ojukwu Nigeria and gowon.

In my now age is still don't know the bad man between nnamdi and Nigeria or Buhari.

Am for Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by focus7: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
[/b]
Amaechi2023:

Just where on earth does Nnamdi KANU hopes to keep the rest biafrans who refuse to buy into his fraudulent ideology?
In the said zoo??
Jokers..

This ass leaking of Niger deltans is legendary. Are you so desperately in need of Niger deltan oyel?
I used to think flat heads are slaves to no man ooo..

To all those dishing out treath on Nnamdi KANU life, let me make this clear, if the law should demand the death of KANU, he would be killed and Nothing would happen, absolutely nothing.
[b]The 5% people
constituting media nuisance should just maintain their nuisance online, should they try to take their madness to other part of the country, they'll understand the difference of I dey mad and I Don mad already..
Rubbish nonentity..

At the bolden you mean the dot in the hole people. grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by SIRRITE: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
dederocs:

The cultures are way different, no similarities at all.

Yeah but not when one man will tell u Ijaw is igbo this is igbo, why not igbo is Ijaw
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by dederocs(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
SIRRITE:

Yeah but not when one man will tell u Ijaw is igbo this is igbo, why not igbo is Ijaw
Asari clearly says he has ibo bloodline...he did not say ijaw is ibo.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Kuginzi: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
RIP BIAFRA
Rest in Prison Nnamdi KANU
Igbos pls accept our condolences

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Omoslim26: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
pelumiadenu:
if they eventually actualize this biafra, igbos will fight each other for the next 100 years. they don't bow for each other, its in their blood

Why should any human being bow to another in the first place.
Listen and listen good only your Chi is worthy to be bowed to.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by ajl: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Stupid southerners. That's why the south hardly progress politically. I will still entrust Kanu with money than with Asari. We all know that he profited from his fake militancy in Niget Delta. What did the average Niger Deltans benefit from his fake militancy?
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by tshtsh: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
DankemzI:
Asari Dokubo is a sellout and sabotuer, he speaks only for his selfish self and interest not Niger Delta.
He is a shame to us from Ibom Republic more reasons we prefer our republic than coexisting with ijaw betrayers
Back in the 60s the efik, ijaw, ibibio and members of other tribes in the eastern region condemned Ojukwu's approach to working towards an igbo biafra ( a country where the igbos will dominate and the voice of other minority tribes will be disregarded). The minority tribes took sides with the federal forces further weakening the movement. Nnamdi Kanu took the same approach insisting that everyone who tied wrapper was igbo. He also did not value anybody's opinion other than his. Aside from fighting the FG he was fighting the SE governors, he was fighting asari, he was fighting Allen Onyema, he was fighting Ike Ekweremadu, he was fighting the police . Everyone with a different opinion. Even some of his associates within Ipob. It was only a matter of time . Kwame Nkurumah didnt get this far and his people set him up .

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by adonis89(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
But this particular video is old na
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Ugokelvin007: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Asari if u dey hungry talk make ur masters fulani terrorists government give u brown envelope..mazi Nnamdi kanu is far superior than ur entire generation.. donation are giving willingly n ESN operatives are volunteered individuals to protect our land...mnk agitation has awaken other ethnic groups to fight for their right..mnk is on a divine assignment not those self centered idiots like Asari.. enough of the killings n rape,what evil has mnk done OMG!!! Anybody saying rubbish abt mnk may the earth open up n swallow u..

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Ugokelvin007: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lolz fool..mnk will expose all those idiots thank God the case is now international..u ppl are evil wat crime has he done.. nevertheless anybody saying rubbish abt mnk may thunder destroy u n ur entire generation..idiot..u are not supposed to b called human being.. animals r worst than anybody supporting killing n rape!
Kuginzi:
RIP BIAFRA
Rest in Prison Nnamdi KANU
Igbos pls accept my condolence message
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Blackdisciple(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
See this one
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by tankoagaie: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
asari my man
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Daytonbale: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
dederocs:

Lies, you are Ipobian...no sensible deltan will support Kanu, Kanu is fighting for Ibos, Biafrans. Fight for who fight for you.
am not a brafran boy am a Niger Delta
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Ugokelvin007: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
ANYBODY NOT IN SUPPORT OF MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS A DEMON..A VERY WICKED IDIOT..SO U LOVE THE KILLINGS AND RAPE IN YOUR COMMUNITY..ESN WAS CREATED OUT OF NECCESSITY..SO WHAT BAD THING HAS MNK DONE.
TO THOSE SHOUTING SOUTH SOUTH N NIGER DELTA..U WERE ALL CREATED BY GOWON FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE EASTERN REGION..DO UR RESEARCH U DAFT STUPID SET OF PEOPLE..THE SO CALLED NIGER DELTA IS MADE OF ABIA, IMO AKWA IBOM CROSS RIVERS, RIVERS BAYELSA N EVEN ONDO STATE U IDIOTS..
FOR UR INFO CRUDE OIL WILL SOON BE OUTDATED IN THE NEAREST FUTURE BECAUSE THE WORLD IS ADVANCING IN TECHNOLOGY..NIGERIA ECONOMY IS FINISHED BUT THEY WON'T TELL U.. NIGERIA NOW PAYS MORE THAN 5BN DAILY AS SUBSIDY.. NIGERIA HAS NOTHING TO FALL BACK ON WHEN CRUDEOIL IS NO MORE NEEDED ABROAD.
WETHER MR SUNDAY IGBOHO OR MNK STOP AGITATING OR NOT THE COUNTRY WILL STILL DISINTEGRATE...LEAVE SENTIMENTS ASIDE GO AND LISTEN TO ALL MNK BROADCAST I BELIEVE MOST OF U IDIOTS WILL BE ENLIGHTENED!!!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by ZIAZI(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Useless mad man from the ogogoro drinking region.

I blame Nnamdi kanu for allowing this JIHADIST terrorist called asari, an extraordinary illiterate to be part of the Biafra struggle.

People from that area are always sellouts.

Who be extraordinary illiterate? Asari is a graduate of law oooo. You didn't know that, right?
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by MgbeN: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Another bombshell. Issoright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) / The 3 Most Influential Nigerian Women That Ever Lived / Adebola Irede Daniel Bags Distinction In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.