Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" (59489 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by chidyke77(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Asari is a rotten fat pig.. Fulani ass licker.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by QuotaSystem: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Why should any human being bow to another in the first place.
Listen and listen good only your Chi is worthy to be bowed to.

Do you know what it means to stoop to conquer?

Do you know why humility is considered a virtue?

With the mentality espoused above, it will be difficult for such a person to thrive in politics.

Dukawa ba zai mayar da kai wada ba is a wise saying where I'm from. It means "To bow (for someone) does not make you a dwarf".

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Omoslim26: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Do you know what it means to stoop to conquer?

Do you know why humility is considered a virtue?

With the mentality espoused above, it will be difficult for such a person to thrive in politics.

Dukawa ba zai mayar da kai wada ba is a wise saying where I'm from. It means "To bow (for someone) does not make you a dwarf".

Ok your opinion is acknowledged.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by dederocs(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Daytonbale:
am not a brafran boy am a Niger Delta
Fight for who fight for you.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by QuotaSystem: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Ok your opinion is acknowledged.

Thank you.

Your civility is appreciated.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Truth2Life: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Let's watch and see where it will take you all to
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by calcal: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
The trash that Asari is saying won't do anyone good be it Nigeria or Biafra or Yoruba Nation.

No reasonable person will trust anyone speaking that trash.

Again the fight for a better Nigeria is a failed one, In 1985 my uncle said it I did not understand what he met but today having seen most of my classmates jobless, homeless, and too weak to fight but praying to God then I agreed with him.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Collyti19: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
This is super storyy grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by berrystunn(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
DankemzI:
Asari Dokubo is a sellout and sabotuer, he speaks only for his selfish self and interest not Niger Delta.
He is a shame to us from Ibom Republic more reasons we prefer our republic than coexisting with ijaw betrayers

Biafra need ijaw more then Yoruba
But nnamdi is just too full of him self ..
Someone who insult and also said he doesn't need British to get Biafra... This is when I pull out from his movement.

Today is carrying to British for help or what ?

now I understand nnamdi kanu is speaking up because his holding British passport.
If not I'm sure is not going to say a thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by berrystunn(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Useless mad man from the ogogoro drinking region.

I blame Nnamdi kanu for allowing this JIHADIST terrorist called asari, an extraordinary illiterate to be part of the Biafra struggle.

People from that area are always sellouts.

Nnamdi kanu is a scammer... A good one
Do you need proofs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Petdagr8t(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Anybody that take this Buffon "Asari Dokubo" serious is as stupid as the blooted idiot.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Petdagr8t(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Anybody that take this Buffon "Asari Dokubo" serious is as stupid as the blooted fool.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Useless mad man from the ogogoro drinking region.

I blame Nnamdi kanu for allowing this JIHADIST terrorist called asari, an extraordinary illiterate to be part of the Biafra struggle.

People from that area are always sellouts.
Not all people from that region re sellouts. By the way,y not remove them from ur biafran map since they are sellouts?The ibos and Niger deltans who are the major sellouts? Be realistic cause people are wiser now
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
berrystunn:

Biafra need ijaw more then Yoruba
But nnamdi is just too full of him self ..
Someone who insult and also said he doesn't need British to get Biafra... This is when I pull out from his movement.

Today is carrying to British for help or what ?

now I understand nnamdi kanu is speaking up because his holding British passport.
If not I'm sure is not going to say a thing.
True

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Kinematics: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Aufbauh:
Kai, Asari Dokubo rubbing it in on Nna mumu di Kanu.
The capture of the supreme Ipob fugitive has given him as the most unintelligent secessionist leader known.
Everyone is free to mock or taunt him.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Kinematics: 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Asari don really touch ndi potopoto...
See dem wailing grin grin

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by onuman: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
PIB has smoked out more of crude oil earnings from Asari Dokubo’s southsouth into the north.

Foolishness is in the inability of some people from the Southsouth to understand that the Southsouth teaming up with the southeast to get Biafra first, enhances new republics of Ijaw and others in the Southsouth from Biafra.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by vasel15: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Daytonbale:
Asari what is your problem leave Nnamdi Kanu alone am a Niger Delta too I don't support Biafra but I support Nnamdi Kanu mind ur business Asari, I like Kanu because he is giving Buhari sleepless nights

You are a confused man though
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gjmff: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Oh
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
I dey see dis man for pekadis cotonou
He's got a houz der
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Maliqcious: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Even if Asari is blabbering. There is nothing to believe about Nnamdi Kanu philosophy aside marginalization. What he says on YouTube holds no water. Just evoking confusion among his people. Last last no level for they follow conman and a madman.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Maliqcious: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Even if Asari is blabbering. There is nothing to believe about Nnamdi Kanu philosophy aside marginalization. What he says on YouTube holds no water. Just evoking confusion among his people. Last last no level for who they follow conman and a madman.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Daytonbale: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
vasel15:

You are a confused man though
ur father
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Bimpe29: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Asari said NK is preying on the gullibility of innocent Biafrans. This is aptly stated.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by vasel15: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Daytonbale:
ur father

Ijaws always ranting like headless chickens
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Kuginzi: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
Lolz fool..mnk will expose all those idiots thank God the case is now international..u ppl are evil wat crime has he done.. nevertheless anybody saying rubbish abt mnk may thunder destroy u n ur entire generation..idiot..u are not supposed to b called human being.. animals r worst than anybody supporting killing n rape!
Calm down bro! I feel your pain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon / Abba Kyari Standing By Signpost Of Road Named After Him (Picture) / Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.