Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Video: Man & Wife Spotted 'banging' In Between Rocks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Man & Wife Spotted 'banging' In Between Rocks (1387 Views)

Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Man & Wife Spotted 'banging' In Between Rocks by Lagoontimes: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
A man have been spotted wearing white garment in between rocks doing unbelievable stuff that beats all imagination.

The video as shared online is getting everyone speaking because no one could imagine such could happened in between rocks.

In the video as spotted and captured on camera. The man was seen banging the a lady while they were in between rocks. As seen the man is heavily banging the lady.

WATCH THE CRAZY VIDEO
https://radiustimes.com/video-man-wife-spotted-banging-rocks/

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Girls Who Made Dress From Used Condoms Goes Viral / Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees / Video Of A Man Fingering His Lover While On A Flight Goes Viral (18+ Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.