Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? (14012 Views)

Poll: Would you allow your woman or man to go to an event with other man or woman?

Yes, Of Course!: 14% (26 votes)
No and I will kill em!: 14% (26 votes)
Depends on the situation: 70% (130 votes)
Is she or he being paid?: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) / Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by sexylogan(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2011
if ur gf wants to sleep with sumone, she will do it. it's not by caging her that u will

prevent it.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by DeCommodore(m): 8:34am On May 12, 2011
No no! Unless I trust her.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by DeCommodore(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2011
No no! Unless I trust her.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by CIMTHOG: 9:01am On May 12, 2011
@Mrs. Chima: One of the best topics thus far on NL this year. Thanks.
@Orton1 0: Very nice post
@MzDarkSkin: Loved the retort on Orton1 0's post.

For me though, I'd largely allow her and largely meaning allow her with most ppl except ppl i certainly know are flirtatious as there's no need to increase the level of temptation when the natural world already has enuf of 'em wink

Basically, this is an issue of trust - knowing and understanding each other and this goes both ways i.e. the man/woman believing in the spouse and the man/woman also assuring the spouse that there's nothing to worry about and that his/her heart is safe with them.

On a lighter note, dem talk say " dem no dey know finish" grin wink cool
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by chines4(m): 9:32am On May 12, 2011
enomakos:

one week? bros u sure that your friend did not touch your treasure?

I trust my treasure not to allow anybody touch her
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by kholis(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2011
What we call TRUST in a relationship does not exist. It is a figment of our imagination to pretend that everything is okay and then stick together in a relationship which its balance tilts precariously towards clandestine infidelity. My friends, If God should open your eyes to see what goes on behind the screen and to know the things men do then surely, you never know with women.

The general advice from everyone, even the unfaithful s, is that there should be 100% trust- no matter what. Please while using the veil called TRUST to sheepishly keep your relationship going, you should know it is not what it seems. My opinion therefore is that I will NEVER allow the situation of the subject of this post. Even, if anything is done without my knowledge, it is better than being an accessory to my own dishonour.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by akpanbaba: 11:07am On May 12, 2011
Yes i will allow another man to take my wife out with Magun secretly placed on my wife in case they want to misbehave.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by LordReed(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2011
@Mrs.C
I am not talking about mere suspicion. Don't you know that as a couple you are supposed to look out for one another? Will you let your husband willingly walk into a dangerous situation because you believe nothing will happen?

If going to the office for a second will put my wife in danger then I may abort it for that day.

2buff:

If I have a moderate amount of trust for the guy, AND if the wife hasn't done anything in the past that calls her loyalty to question.

Sex and attraction is just one of the issues that could amount from such. There's also kidnapping and ransom.

Exactly. Its not only about sex; we are talking about the entire wellbeing.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by chines4(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2011
kholis:

What we call TRUST in a relationship does not exist. It is a figment of our imagination to pretend that everything is okay and then stick together in a relationship which its balance tilts precariously towards clandestine infidelity. My friends, If God should open your eyes to see what goes on behind the screen and to know the things men do then surely, you never know with women.

The general advice from everyone, even the unfaithful s, is that there should be 100% trust- no matter what. Please while using the veil called TRUST to sheepishly keep your relationship going, you should know it is not what it seems. My opinion therefore is that I will NEVER allow the situation of the subject of this post. Even, if anything is done without my knowledge, it is better than being an accessory to my own dishonour.

I want to believe that u'r a lady. I equally want to believe that someone u trust so much have betrayed that trust. I understand why u will find it difficult to trust, But we just need to give our spouse that benefit of doubt
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Orton10(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2011
CIMTHOG:

@Orton1 0: Very nice post
. . .welcome buddy. wink
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by DePriest2(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2011
THE ANSWER REQUIRED YES OR NO, TO ME YES, SHE CAN GO WITHOUT MY PRESENT OR RELATIVES, ANY

The worst thing that can happen to a man after hell-fire is wrong marriage, when a man after many years of plan end up in marring a LovePeddler instead of a WIFE. becos this two (LovePeddler N WIFE) are not the same, they are mutually exclusive. If you stalk/trail/restrict/whatever  ur woman from trip/occasion  becos u don't trust her, that means u need a psychometric  expert to improve ur way of thinking, becos a LovePeddler does not care, even in office desk she can indulge in sexual act n u cannot be there in her office desk, she can go to market for food stuffs n SWING. Merely giving name like party/occasion is myopic, becos there are women that don't go to part/occasion without their husband but inhale infidelity as FELA inhale wee-wee.

The same thing is applicable to HUSBAND AND SKIRT-CHASERS , the two can never be the same.

WIFE or LovePeddler does not depend on any religion, becos there are women in the village that don't indulge in adultery and they don't know any religion. Pastor WIFE can be a public SEX-DONOR if she don't fear God.

But, in every plain, GOD will give u a wife if u really need GOD assistance, provided u give up detecting GOD for PINK, YELLOW, BLACK, SLIM, TALL, BOOTY/WHATEVER, My God is a SUPER-INTELLIGENCE, He can give u a WIFE/HUSBAND.  

PROV3 VERSE 5 N 6 SAYS, Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes:

so what we need is GOD intervention, so that we don't a LovePeddler in WIFE clothing
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by DePriest2(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2011
There is no protection, even for urself, talkless of protecting ur wife, the only protector is GOD
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 12, 2011
yes she can go as long at it wont get late.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Gbenge77(m): 6:08am On May 13, 2011
To go do wetin
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by hunkyjohn(m): 6:15am On May 13, 2011
I don't see anything wrong at least from the way the question was framed. But the function shouldn't last into the night. Trust is the key. If you do not trust her, then don't risk it.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by sherrify: 1:28pm On May 14, 2011
Dis tread came at a gud time, just ystday my GF says she's been invitted by our male friend to stay indoors together for 1 day, n she seems to see nothin wrong wth dat o
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Kingsron(m): 12:06am On May 15, 2011
yea
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by deniyor: 3:56am On May 15, 2011
sherrify:

Dis tread came at a gud time, just ystday my GF says she's been invitted by our male friend to stay indoors together  for 1 day, n she seems to see nothin wrong wth dat o
Indoors as in two of them lock themselves up in a room and hang out? or hang out with bunch of friends at a house party?
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by CHIEFENGRJAFAR(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2011
IT DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION LADIES AND GENTS, OF COURSE U'RE NOT A KID, IF THE PERSON IS UR COMPETITOR YOU WOULD NEVER ALLOW THAT, U CAN ONLY ALLOW THAT WHEN THE PERSON IN QUESTION DOES NOT HAVE ANY FEELINGS 4 UR WOMAN OK?
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MsPotato(f): 3:30pm On May 15, 2011
CHIEF ENGR JAFAR:

IT DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION LADIES AND GENTS, OF COURSE U'RE NOT A KID, IF THE PERSON IS your COMPETITOR YOU WOULD NEVER ALLOW THAT, U CAN ONLY ALLOW THAT WHEN THE PERSON IN QUESTION DOES NOT HAVE ANY FEELINGS 4 your WOMAN OK?

WOW! I love this your name! cheesy
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 3:55am On May 16, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Mrs.C
I am not talking about mere suspicion. Don't you know that as a couple you are supposed to look out for one another? Will you let your husband willingly walk into a dangerous situation because you believe nothing will happen?

If going to the office for a second will put my wife in danger then I may abort it for that day.

Exactly. Its not only about sex; we are talking about the entire wellbeing.

Lord Reed!  Seriously?   How can you equate an event or a social with office danger?   undecided undecided

The question is this would you allow another man take your wife or woman to an event that she may be invited to speak or give a presentation in your absent?  If you are that concern with her well being as you claimed then she need to be house bound because you will not protect her from every malicious incident whether you know it or not. 

You have no way of knowing if something would happen to your wife or woman by going to an event.  If you are that paranoid about the safety of your family then say that but do not come up with some bogus bullshit about danger in the office because that sound like some Eagle Eye or Green Zone poo you got going on. 

As I stated before in today's society trusting your partner is like walking through a busy highway.  If you get hit oh well.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by earlalright(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2011
got no probs with that. all i need is sufficient trust that she won;t do something stupid. biz could be the reason of the going out and since biz also makes me do that and i don;t betray trust, i would also allow
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by sherrify: 1:05pm On May 16, 2011
@Deniyor,
Indoors as in two of them lock themselves up in a room and hang out? or hang out with bunch of friends at a house party?

indoors o,same wan gist about wetin happen for where our male friend travel go
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by kpolli(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2011
i dont see anything wrong
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by saintbajar(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2011
have no problem with that once nothing to do with someone she once had a relationship with or the event would be running late,
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by deniyor: 1:45am On May 17, 2011
sherrify:

@Deniyor,

indoors o,same wan gist about wetin happen for where our male friend travel go

Just the two of them. Interesting. Whatever they want to discuss cant be discussed in a public place and has to be in one whole day (she might as well sleep over). I'm all for trusting (check my previous posts in this thread) but emmm, this is too suspicious. Maybe you can ask her if you can tag along so that you can gist about the guys destination too - just to see her reaction.
Could you post more information about it, and don't be stingy with words.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 5:12am On May 17, 2011
There are some guysl who might be possesive about who their partners mingle with while others dont mind so hence we are all different in a way.For example in the western world its common for men to offer their wives to their friends for sex while other men pay young men to do their wives while peep at the keyhole and when u ask them why they do this they tell u they dont mind if other men do their wives.Belgium has the highest number of wife swapping and in wild sex parties married couples have sex with other married couples as well.Its also a common trend in the united states as well so yes their are men who would be generous to share their wives with other men but then we africans are not into it.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by adamsrib(f): 6:37am On May 17, 2011
My hubby would not have a problem with that as long as he knew the person very very well. If it's a function at night he'd prefer I go with a man in case something went wrong like car issues etc. I have no problem with him going with another lady, but he will not do it. This actually happened to us a few weeks ago. I was out of town and he did a presentation at a seminar/banquet. He called all four of his sisters and none could go, so he went by himself rather than take a woman I did not know very well. My Mum-in-law raised a wonderful man! :-)
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by adamsrib(f): 6:44am On May 17, 2011
tom28:

There are some guysl who might be possesive about who their partners mingle with while others dont mind so hence we are all different in a way.For example in the western world its common for men to offer their wives to their friends for sex while other men pay young men to do their wives while peep at the keyhole and when u ask them why they do this they tell u they dont mind if other men do their wives.Belgium has the highest number of wife swapping and in wild sex parties married couples have sex with other married couples as well.[b]Its also a common trend in the united states as well [/b]so yes their are men who would be generous to share their wives with other men but then we africans are not into it.

Nonsense! That is only true if your friends are all skanky hoes. Hoes do attract other hoes. And do yourself a favor, turn off Jerry Springer!!
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 17, 2011
. undecided
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by dondepio(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2011
@poster,

Yes, i would if d guy is so GAY that he cant be straight!
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 11:21pm On May 17, 2011
tom28:

There are some guysl who might be possesive about who their partners mingle with while others dont mind so hence we are all different in a way.For example in the western world its common for men to offer their wives to their friends for sex while other men pay young men to do their wives while peep at the keyhole and when u ask them why they do this they tell u they dont mind if other men do their wives.Belgium has the highest number of wife swapping  and in wild sex parties married couples have sex with other married couples as well.Its also a common trend in the united states as well so yes their are men who would be generous to share their wives with other men but then we africans are not into it.

I will tell you what, if "Western" world is all that corrupted and nasty then Africans wouldn't come to the West in droves.  I am just saying.  Keep it real.  Why would someone who is not into the "Western" pollution contaminate themselves with the likes of pollution?

And there shouldn't be any strip clubs nor hoes in Africa if you guys aren't into the "Western" pollution.  I am just saying.  Contradiction is not cute. 

You are regurgitating you things seen on TV and things you have read online.  One more thing, Jerry Springer is a tabloid show and the guests are ACTORS just like those in Nollywood films. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do They Keep Coming Back? / Only Married Men Ask Me Out! / Guys Can You Date This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.