Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? (13841 Views)

Poll: Would you allow your woman or man to go to an event with other man or woman?

Yes, Of Course!: 14% (26 votes)
No and I will kill em!: 14% (26 votes)
Depends on the situation: 70% (130 votes)
Is she or he being paid?: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

The Girl Code (no Men, Boys, Dudes Or Douhebags Allowed) / Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Dsense(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 11:26pm On May 17, 2011
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Dsense(m): 11:36pm On May 17, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I will tell you what, if "Western" world is all that corrupted and nasty then Africans wouldn't come to the West in droves. I am just saying. Keep it real. Why would someone who is not into the "Western" pollution contaminate themselves with the likes of pollution?

And there shouldn't be any strip clubs nor hoes in Africa if you guys aren't into the "Western" pollution. I am just saying. Contradiction is not cute.

You are regurgitating you things seen on TV and things you have read online. One more thing, Jerry Springer is a tabloid show and the guests are ACTORS just like those in Nollywood films. wink
Immigrants come to the west for education and to make money and its not their business wether the west is corrupt or not.Sure the west is corrupt and its normal for a western man who is married to share his wife with his friends.It happens in the united states and in europe and even in some extreme cases their are middle aged men who approach young men and ask them to have sex with their wives.I have said this before that such couples are referred to as cockholds.Even arab muslims who are against immorality also come to the west in droves so you see money or would i say the dirty $ is the main reason ppl flock to the west cheesy
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

. One more thing, Jerry Springer is a tabloid show and the guests are ACTORS just like those in Nollywood films. wink
Sure i know the ppl on the Jerry Springer show are actors but of course what they show in the programme actually happens in America.I read about a case about a white american woman married to a blk american man having sex with the guy"s cousins,brothers and even his dad under the guy"s nose and the dude in question didnt see anything wrong about it.America is very liberal with it comes to sex and it began with the sexual revolution of the 1960s.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 18, 2011
akpanbaba:

Yes i will allow another man to take my wife out with Magun secretly placed on my wife in case they want to misbehave.
cheesy lol omo yoruba there are some ppl who are magun proof grin grin
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 3:30am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

Immigrants come to the west for education and to make money and its not their business wether the west is corrupt or not.Sure the west is corrupt and its normal for a western man who is married to share his wife with his friends.It happens in the united states and in europe and even in some extreme cases their are middle aged men who approach young men and ask them to have sex with their wives.I have said this before that such couples are referred to as cockholds.Even arab muslims who are against immorality also come to the west in droves so you see money or would i say the dirty $ is the main reason ppl flock to the west cheesy

If you are going to another country as an Immigrant then you need to make it your business to CARE what going on in the country you are immigrating to or immigrated to for many reasons period.

Other countries especially Asian countries do not care if you are a visitor or an immigrant if you do not follow their laws and strict customs they will not treat you any different.

Trifling men are found IN THE WEST, EAST, NORTH AND SOUTH. wink
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 3:38am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

Sure i know the ppl on the Jerry Springer show are actors but of course what they show in the programme actually happens in America.I read about a case about a white american woman married to a blk american man having sex with the guy"s cousins,brothers and even his dad under the guy"s nose and the dude in question didnt see anything wrong about it.America is very liberal with it comes to sex and it began with the sexual revolution of the 1960s.

Majority of Americans both natural and immigrants do not hide their sexuality. Majority of the other countries are doing the same thing EXCEPT in some countries the government censors the liberty of open sexuality and people aren't comfortable expressing their sexuality openly. The largest intimacy gadget industry is in ASIA and not America. wink

There is a white woman that is married to an African man and they are making snuff films with other relatives and friends. I am sure you know about that one. wink

Guess what? They are not in America. wink
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 4:36am On May 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Majority of Americans both natural and immigrants do not hide their sexuality. Majority of the other countries are doing the same thing EXCEPT in some countries the government censors the liberty of open sexuality and people aren't comfortable expressing their sexuality openly. The largest intimacy gadget industry is in ASIA and not America. wink

There is a white woman that is married to an African man and they are making snuff films with other relatives and friends. I am sure you know about that one. wink

Homosexuality,cuckhold sex,gangbanging,wild sex parties,sex with animals wife swapping and other deviant behaviours are mostly western behaviours.Yes there are africans who might engage in these actions but they are trying to imitate westerners.Afterall your black american men say they prefer white women to you AA women because white women love to perform nasty dirty sex action on them.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 4:37am On May 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Homosexuality,cuckhold sex,gangbanging,wild sex parties,sex with animals wife swapping and other deviant behaviours are mostly western behaviours.Yes there are africans who might engage in these actions but they are trying to imitate westerners.Afterall your black american men say they prefer white women to you AA women because white women love to perform nasty dirty sex action on them.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 4:39am On May 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

. wink
Hahaha cheesy the african man probably got influenced into it by his caucasian wife cheesy
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 4:41am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

And you believed them?   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  By the way, why would "decent and cultured" Africans imitate westerners?  If they aren't raised that way why would they stray from their upbringings?

Is that why the African men prefer white women to your African women because white women love to perform nasty dirty sex action on them?
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 4:45am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

Hahaha cheesy the african man probably got influenced into it by his caucasian wife cheesy

Wait a minute! Are you saying [size=22pt]An African[/size] man is influenced by a [size=22pt]woman?[/size] MOST of the men on here said that African men are too strong and are not easily influenced by women. So that was a lie huh?

Hmm.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 4:46am On May 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If you are going to another country as an Immigrant then you need to make it your business to CARE what going on in the country you are immigrating to or immigrated to for many reasons period.

Other countries especially Asian countries do not care if you are a visitor or an immigrant if you do not follow their laws and strict customs they will not treat you any different.

Trifling men are found IN THE WEST, EAST, NORTH AND SOUTH. wink

You are off topic and i wasnt talking about immigrants breaking the laws of their host country.I was talking about deviant sexual behaviour in the best and i am free to comment about it the way westerners foreigners also comment about the way we nigerians act like using our hands to eat instead of using fork or knives or having more than one wives instead of having only one.Dont get me wrong because i dont have any issue with anyone being sexual deviant because as i believe we are all different but i will always insist that sexual pervertism is more of a western culture.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 4:50am On May 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wait a minute! Are you saying [size=22pt]An African[/size] man is influenced by a [size=22pt]woman?[/size] MOST of the men on here said that African men are too strong and are not easily influenced by women. So that was a lie huh?

Hmm.
Lol quite a number of the nairaland guys in here behave like kids with the juvenile threads they make up to diss nigerian women and not all african men are strong.Some are very weak that they even get assaulted by their wives.There was this yoruba guy who was our next door neighbour when i was staying with my aunt and he was married to a Russian woman.This woman used to slap him in public and make fun of the african meals he prepared as meals that stink.He never said anything and the funny part of it all was tht he washed her clothes while she did nothing but nag him all day.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 4:52am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

You are off topic and i wasnt talking about immigrants breaking the laws of their host country.I was talking about deviant sexual behaviour in the best and i am free to comment about it the way westerners foreigners also comment about the way we nigerians act like using our hands to eat instead of using fork or knives or having more than one wives instead of having only one.Dont get me wrong because i dont have any issue with anyone being sexual deviant because as i believe we are all different but i will always insist that sexual pervertism is more of a western culture.

No, I was not off topic.  You don't remember what you said and that what happens when you talks too much.  You said that immigrants go to the West for money and education.  They do not care about what is going on in the West.  I responded that if you are an Immigrant in another country then you should care about what is going on.  I used Asia as an example and other countries doesn't have "because he is an Immigrant, he is exempt" law.  

Of course, you want to say that sexual deviants are in the West and not keeping it real that it is ALL OVER the World.  But we will pretend that the hoes in Africa are community service workers and the men buying punnies are cheerful givers.   wink
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 4:53am On May 19, 2011
hmmmm. interesting conversation!  cool

Chima! Whaddup? wink cool
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 4:54am On May 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

And you believed them?   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  By the way, why would "decent and cultured" Africans imitate westerners?  If they aren't raised that way why would they stray from their upbringings?

Is that why the African men prefer white women to your African women because white women love to perform nasty dirty sex action on them?  

The main reason nigerian men marry white women is for visa and to be able to move into the west.I know many nigerian guys who have european and white american women as wives and have nigerian wives back at home.In most cases when they get what they want they dump their european or white american wives for their nigerian wives.Of course you have heard about these incidents before.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 4:54am On May 19, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

hmmmm. interesting conversation!  cool

Chima! Whaddup? wink cool

Heey sis! How you be? cheesy
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 4:59am On May 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No, I was not off topic.  You don't remember what you said and that what happens when you talks too much.  You said that immigrants go to the West for money and education.  They do not care about what is going on in the West.  I responded that if you are an Immigrant in another country then you should care about what is going on.  I used Asia as an example and other countries doesn't have "because he is an Immigrant, he is exempt" law.  

Of course, you want to say that sexual deviants are in the West and not keeping it real that it is ALL OVER the World.  But we will pretend that the hoes in Africa are community service workers and the men buying punnies are cheerful givers.   wink
Pls try and understand what i was talking about.I said the main reason that immigrants travel to the west is for education or money but we are indifferent to the lifestyle of the westerners and though we might comment about it is not that we want to infringe on their type of lifestyles.That is what i was talking about and i wasnt talking about africans breaking the law of their host countries.One thing about us nigerians is that we are law abiding citizens of the host countries we choose to visit and we adapt.I remember when i visit came here i used to be shocked when i see two men smooching each other in public but now i am used to it because i know this is how westerners behave.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 5:06am On May 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

cheesy african women are the best and i as an an african man and would choose an african woman anyday over a flat assed white woman and many of my nigerian colleagues would agree with me on this.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 5:13am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

cheesy african women are the best and i as an an african man and would choose an african woman anyday over a flat assed white woman and many of my nigerian colleagues would agree with me on this.

awe! how sweet.

@Chima I am good sis.
Doing me this summer. Enjoying it so far! cheesy
Taking it easy. You? smiley
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 5:20am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

Pls try and understand what i was talking about.I said the main reason that immigrants travel to the west is for education or money but we are indifferent to the lifestyle of the westerners and though we might comment about it is not that we want to infringe on their type of lifestyles.That is what i was talking about and i wasnt talking about africans breaking the law of their host countries.One thing about us nigerians is that we are law abiding citizens of the host countries we choose to visit and we adapt.I remember when i visit came here i used to be shocked when i see two men smooching each other in public but now i am used to it because i know this is how westerners behave.

Gotcha on the immigrant thingie.  We are going to leave that alone for right now.  

Now getting to the bold part.  Hmm, how can I say this delicately?  (chanting and sprinkling some flour on the ground)

I am sure there are SOME law abiding Nigerians just like there are some law abiding Americans.  Nigerians and Americans that are committing illegal and criminal activities online and offline are not law abiding persons.  Any criminal performances that are against humanity is not law abiding nor moral abiding.

America is accepting of openly sexuality and African countries are not.  Of course, you will not see two men openly kissing each other in the streets of Malawi unless they do not care about the public ridicule.  

Homosexuality is a taboo in the black community so the openly gays are usually non=Blacks and the main reason why HIV/AIDS are soaring in black communities around the WORLD.  Too many black men are not open about their homosexuality and the women are being clueless about the ordeal.  

It still falls back to the fact that when you compare and contrast WEST with the EAST there is no different except one is MORE OPEN about it and one is TRYING TO BE SLICK with it and in denial about it.

Guess who is the latter?   wink
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 5:22am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

That is sweet that you say African women are the best. Too bad many of your brothers doesn't share the same love as you. Apparently, many African men loving that flat assed white women because they are worshiping them like white on rice.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 5:23am On May 19, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

awe! how sweet.

@Chima I am good sis.
Doing me this summer. Enjoying it so far! cheesy
Taking it easy. You? smiley

Just busting some moves and you are supposed to do you this summer. wink
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 5:37am On May 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That is sweet that you say African women are the best. Too bad many of your brothers doesn't share the same love as you. Apparently, many African men loving that flat assed white women because they are worshiping them like white on rice.
Funny you judging nigerian men by the few actions of some of the immature male toddlers on nairaland who make up juvenile threads making fun of nigerian women.Those are the ones who say the want a white woman and the fact still remains that most nigerian men only use white women for visa.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 5:40am On May 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Gotcha on the immigrant thingie. We are going to leave that alone for right now.

Now getting to the bold part. Hmm, how can I say this delicately? (chanting and sprinkling some flour on the ground)

I am sure there are SOME law abiding Nigerians just like there are some law abiding Americans. Nigerians and Americans that are committing illegal and criminal activities online and offline are not law abiding persons. Any criminal performances that are against humanity is not law abiding nor moral abiding.

America is accepting of openly sexuality and African countries are not. Of course, you will not see two men openly kissing each other in the streets of Malawi unless they do not care about the public ridicule.

Homosexuality is a taboo in the black community so the openly gays are usually non=Blacks and the main reason why HIV/AIDS are soaring in black communities around the WORLD. Too many black men are not open about their homosexuality and the women are being clueless about the ordeal.

It still falls back to the fact that when you compare and contrast WEST with the EAST there is no different except one is MORE OPEN about it and one is TRYING TO BE SLICK with it and in denial about it.

Guess who is the latter? wink
cheesy haha i know you had bring the issue about we nigerian men scamming ppl on the internet.I could also bring up the issue about black americans who are engaged in credit card scams.A lot of such crime programmes are aired on cable.And what can you say about the programme titled the First 48 that portrays all black americans as gang bangers cheesy
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 5:41am On May 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

are you mad that they prefer the flat assed white women to you?
You sound like you have a personal beef with those ones with white women
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by Nobody: 5:46am On May 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Blacks and the main reason why HIV/AIDS are soaring in black communities around the WORLD. Too many black men are not open about their homosexuality and the women are being clueless about the ordeal.

? wink
Wrong again
The main reason that HIV is soaring in both the black american and african communities is because many black heterosexual males have multiple sex partners.Even your center for disease control confirmed it.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 5:47am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

Funny you judging nigerian men by the few actions of some of the immature male toddlers on nairaland who make up juvenile threads making fun of nigerian women.Those are the ones who say the want a white woman and the fact still remains that most nigerian men only use white women for visa.

Let me repeat what I said on my previous comment, I said there are SOME law abiding Nigerians as well as some law abiding Americans.  If you want me to say all then I would be lying because that is not the truth.  If I was judging Nigerian men by the merits of the "immature male toddlers" as you called them.  I would have said ALL Nigerian men are not law abiding persons and that is not true either.  Please read what I said thoroughly next time to eliminate confusion.  

So you saying that Nigerian men use white women for visa and not because some of them actually love those white women?   shocked shocked shocked  What about other nationalities of women that are with Nigerian men?  Are those women being used as well?   shocked

Well, I have always told those dick hungry and lonely women not to settle for anything.  Make sure the men intentions are true and to reduce any "error" make sure they are legal but do they listen to me?  No.  Sighs.  I can't save everybody.
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 5:53am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

Wrong again
The main reason that HIV is soaring in both the black american and african communities is because many black heterosexual males have multiple sex partners.Even your center for disease control confirmed it.

I am talking about downlow men in the black communities please follow correctly.

Uhmm. Do you know what a Downlow man is? Just in case you didn't know. Downlow men are men who are having multiple partners sex with both men and women. Typically these downlow men are "straight" in the public some of them may have wives or girflriends but gay in the bedroom with other men.

So DUH about black heterosexual males having multiple sex partners. undecided
Re: Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? by MrsChima(f): 5:57am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

are you mad that they prefer the flat assed white women to you?
You sound like you have a personal beef with those ones with white women

What?  Do you have problems comprehending tones off the internet?  How do someone sound mad online?   undecided undecided   Trust me I could care less if they do but you have expressed great deal in other threads about black men with white women. 

Why would I have a personal beef with your brothers liking white women with flat arsed as you called them?   undecided undecided undecided

You may not choose a white woman with flat arsed over your African sister but your brothers will so deal with it.   wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water / Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] / Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.