Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind (1359 Views)

I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Abimbolafavour(f): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please i need advice on what to do... I Met a guy along the line we started talking , he's smart , l like the way he talks so matured .. We met like four times... Suprisely the last time i saw he .. We had a normal conversation since then he started acting strange he doesnt call again .. I sent him a message he didnt reply , called almost five times he didnt pick up neither did he return my calls. I was so hurt and pain i couldnt concerntrate at work my MD had to ask me whats wrong .. I lied to her something entered into my eyes . I still don't understand what could have gone wrong .. I don't deserve to be treated this way. Up till now no calls , i made up my mind not to call him so as not to look desperate and i really love this guy. Nairalander pls whats the next step to take.?

1 Like

Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by StPete: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Happy birthday Bimbo!

1 Like

Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Abimbolafavour(f): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
StPete:
Happy birthday Bimbo!
aww thanks dear.
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by HRSweetness(f): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Abimbolafavour:
Please i need advice on what to do... I Met a guy along the line we started talking , he's smart , l like the way he talks so matured .. We met like four times... Suprisely the last time i saw he .. We had a normal conversation since then he started acting strange he doesnt call again .. I sent him a message he didnt reply , called almost five times he didnt pick up neither did he return my calls. I was so hurt and pain i couldnt concerntrate at work my MD had to ask me whats wrong .. I lied to her something entered into my eyes . I still don't understand what could have gone wrong .. I don't deserve to be treated this way. Up till now no calls , i made up my mind not to call him so as not to look desperate and i really love this guy. Nairalander pls whats the next step to take.?

You met four times and you're already in love?

Wow.

1 Like

Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Xenry: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Some guys like to do the "chasing," but once the reverse is the case, they will easily become tired.
Stop calling or texting him, and stop giving him attention: If his feeling is genuine, he will definitely turn around.

3 Likes

Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by heniford2: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
The truth is u need someone in your life ur lonely and you thought you have found someone that you can start a life with you are desperate just move on, I can hock you up with someone in case you want

1 Like

Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Ynix(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Abimbolafavour:

Don't call him, just send him a message asking him to stay safe.
The Norma nature of men is to conquer, give him some space. Pray to God about him, that if he is his will for you let it come to pass. Stay with your dignity as a woman, don't rush him let him fight for you.

He might be passing through some issues and confusion. Let him sort himself out first

1 Like

Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Isokoson1: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Sister op ..live the guy.. Since him dey form too important... You too form. Too important.. .Use your power and channel your energy to something better
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
A taste of you ladies medicine! Am happy the reverse is the case smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Oju4190: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Abimbolafavour:
move on
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by correctyourself(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Abimbolafavour:

Move on with your life he is not serious, i suspect the time you met him he partially broke up with his G/friend, and now that they have settled, hence he loss interest in you to avoid having problem with his G/friends.
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Savedday: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by 1F30M4(f): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Happy birthday Abimbola.. At this point, maybe you should let him be.. Don't lose your job over this, it's so hard to come by one these days.
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Mustiboy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
I don't know how to advise you, but Happy Birthday to you.

Just ignore the guy if you can. Don't feel bad about it. It doesn't necessarily mean there's something about you that he doesn't like.

When I was still in a relationship, I did woo girls randomly whenever I was in the mood or whenever I had an issue with my babe. But once we're cool, I'd cut off communication with any girl I had been messing around with.

The guy might be like me and, therefore, doesn't like keeping many girls. One girl is enough headache, let alone two or more.

1 Like

Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by BigDick70inch(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Abimbolafavour:

Madam no vex Ooo.....
How old r u??
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by larryking540: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Xenry:
Some guys like to do the "chasing," but once the reverse is the case, they will easily become tired.
Stop calling or texting him, and stop giving him attention: If his feeling is genuine, he will definitely turn around.
and it becomes pay back time abi he he comes back,,If I were u ,I will just tell her ,to tell the guy her mind ,if he says he feel the same ,no problem and if he says no ,life goes on ....this is how we end up using mind games on our selfs and call it love Abi relationship
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Abimbolafavour(f): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thank you all for the advice... And to everyone who wished me HBD much love and God bless.
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by baralatie(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Abimbolafavour:
Block him out!

No calling it his number!

Literally move on to more important things!

I
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by baralatie(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
1F30M4:
Happy birthday Abimbola.. At this point, maybe you should let him be.. Don't lose your job over this, it's so hard to come by one these days.
Op you dey hearso?

1 Like

Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by atilla(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
I think he wanted to play you bit when he saw your a nice person he decided to leave you and his conscience wouldn't let him keep talking to you.
Or u weren't just his type so he cut loose

Learn from this cause it could happen again
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Bellotelli: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Did you guys have sex... That could explain attitude.
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by baralatie(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bellotelli:
Did you guys have sex... That could explain attitude.
Even if they had sex,the guy block move on she too make she move on!
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Truvelisback(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Abimbolafavour:
There is no smoke without A fire. U might have one way or the other made him act that way. Yes, ur attitude towards him directly or indirectly might have made him acted that way. So, u should examine urself, ur actions & ur words b4 drawing conclusion.
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by baralatie(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Truvelisback:
[s] There is no smoke without A fire. U might have one way or the other made him act that way. Yes, ur attitude towards him directly or indirectly might have made him acted that way. So, u should examine urself, ur actions & ur words b4 drawing conclusion.[/s]
So does two wrong make it right
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Truvelisback(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
baralatie:

So does two wrong make it right
She might av done something that might av turned the guy off. Otherwise, the guy wouldn't av acted that way. I want ask u. Av u not one way or the other had interest in a particular girl then all of the sudden u lost interest in the person B4 or start avoiding such person b4? If u haven't. I have. So that's it.
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Jman06(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
So e dey even pain una sef People really hate to take what they readily dish out to others.

That guy is the MVP mehn!

1 Like

Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Tohsynetita1: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Abimbolafavour:
Why are you bothered? Are you falling in love already? Though, your action is proper for friendship. It shows concern and care,but don't let it affect other aspects of you like emotion,job, upkeep.
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Amb1045(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
You're too young for all this attention you are seeking for. Face your work and let the guy rest love no be by force
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by CheedyJ(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

Why are you bothered? Are you falling in love already? Though, your action is proper for friendship. It shows concern and care,but don't let it affect other aspects of you like emotion,job, upkeep.

You asked if she’s falling in love, madam is already in love .. anyways, she for try tell us wetin she yarn d guy wey make am ghost her cos I know she ain’t revealing all d info
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by AgentGoat: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Let it go
Re: PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
The next step is for you to resign let me take over that your job.. Because I don't know why you're the one with a job even with that terrible English of yours.

Lol I still remember the first time I got rejected, it was by far the worst feeling in this world...and trust naija babe to add insult join.

But irls really need to learn how to take the same rejection they dish out on a daily basis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Madness As 1 Girl, 3 Boys In Marathon Sex In University Hostel / Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? / Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.