Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt (6680 Views)

The Shape Of My Butt / Why Was The Doctor Touching My Leg / Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by DaInferno(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
I visited my uncle last week but I am not happy. His husband is fond of touch my buttox when my uncle is not around.

Please advise angry
your uncle has a husband ? Asin man marry man? undecided
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by MiztaPepperoni(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ahhhh wethin dey wrong if your uncle husband dey touch your butt.

All you suppose do na to open niash make your uncle husband put him prick inside your niash.

Thunder fire you, your gay uncle and him husband lol

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by silibaba: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Is your uncle a gay?
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Bunmhi(f): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
You must be high on cheap sokoto weed grin
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by walyx(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
illicit:
Dysfunctional family

Well said..

Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Mophor: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!!!
Uncle’s Husband!!!!!!
Guess you need to fix the wrong connection on ur medulla
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by EmmySparky(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hahahahahah Colorado bad o...
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Queenserah26(f): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
I swear, I tire. I had to read it over and over again to be sure.

jo2222:
I just mute oo
How can your Uncle have a. Husband���
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by HitRun(m): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2021
KristaPretty:

Hey Krista. Are you single? I'd like to mingle with you. smiley
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by KristaPretty(f): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2021
HitRun:

Hey Krista. Are you single? I'd like to mingle with you. smiley

You want to hit and run as your name implies? Lol grin grin grin I no do biko
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by HitRun(m): 12:54am On Jul 06, 2021
KristaPretty:

You want to hit and run as your name implies? Lol grin grin grin I no do biko

Hahaha. I am too far away to hit na. I just want to do video call with a stranger.... grin
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Fiscus105(m): 2:53am On Jul 06, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
I visited my uncle last week but I am not happy. His husband is fond of touch my buttox when my uncle is not around.

Please advise angry

Ur uncle husband?

Is ur Uncle gay?
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Divboy(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please advise angry
Are u Okay undecided
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by gregyboy(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Weed regulator should be made compulsory on nl we can put sane and insane sharing one space...
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by stupidmod3: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2021
boring
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by delzbaba(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2021
you need to be banned for 99 yrs.
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Polynek(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2021
I don't know if ur write up is a mistake or intentional act grin grin grin
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Obongjoe(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please advise angry

did you go through sec. school?
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by dami2boi(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2021
gregyboy:
Weed regulator should be made compulsory on nl we can put sane and insane sharing one space...

Who told you that, isn't Nigeria a perfect example.
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by gregyboy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
dami2boi:

Who told you that, isn't Nigeria a perfect example.

Thats y we have to correct it becore everyone feels normal to be insane
Re: My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt by Kvngkester(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Uncle's husband like is he gay?

I Caught My Mama N Girlfriend In The Bathroom! / some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof / I Need Help About My Girlfriend