Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? (39273 Views)

Never Marry A Woman Who Is Always Visiting Prophets. / Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me / How I Caught My Choir Master Smouching My Friend's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by UltraTechy: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Girl friend, not wife... She is open to anyone. Nothing to say here.

I laughed when he said he trusted her... People still trust women folks. Simp Man!
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by tosyne2much(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
meobizy:
Fake story from either a paid writer or someone testing his skill.
Yeah most of these stories are fictions but that's not to say it doesn't happen

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Benwallt(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Go and find one of those traps for bush-pigs n buried it on his routine path close to your girlfriend's and wash your hand n wait for news to filter in.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by imagrg(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
In summary,
Perusing her periphery melodiously
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Flezqueen(f): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Theboy21:
Them dey practice till infinity (Omar lay & olamide) song "Bedroom voice be like say she de for d choir
Doremisolatido dodo mi lala" "till infinity, she say mek i put it in" cheesy cheesy
.kai now
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Sooo Dooo Laaa Faaa Miii Dooo Reee
Sooo Dooo Laaa Tiii Dooo Reee Doooooh

Hahahaha
Una two no well I swear
grin grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by ogubolokento(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
And so?
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by HabaHaba: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:
Hello everyone, please I'm really confused here. My girlfriend is a choir member and I find it really weird for her Choir master to always pay her a visit and mostly at night. He stays till like 11 pm before going. Now the thing is she's not the only girl in the choir but he visits just her. It's annoying and at the same time stupid.

Visiting her is one thing but staying up till 11 pm is stupidity on it's own haba. He does this like literally everyday. I trust her a lot but I don't think it is right to have him always coming over and staying late. Sometimes I'll call her and she'll tell me we should talk later because her Choir master is around... WTF!!!

Pease is it right or wrong? I'm confused really.

Abeg help me I need answers please

My guy it is wrongly right!!!!

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by karmaleon: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
OP, you've got a community girlfriend. Live with it or move on
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by NightFood: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2021
See wahala o, omo that relationship isn't healthy at all
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Youngking12345: 1:10am On Jul 07, 2021
Bros dem don dey combo your babe or in the process to do so angry
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by sirtuler(m): 5:42am On Jul 07, 2021
Guy you are still a learning , trust me.. Trust don die since 1950 , 11pm .. haa
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by chatwithbruno(m): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Your girl and the choir master are in a relationship...

I feel you should move on with your life for you are not man enough to schold your girl over her wrongs and your girl in question does not respect you enough to do the things you don't like
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by AvrilNeuf(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Officialhorlah:

Tiri Gbosa For You grin grin grin

Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
Dem dey peel him babe chop ���
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by ruffkenny: 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
They are doing reharsal and midnight prayers on her bed lol...stop disturbing them..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done / 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship / 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.