Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? (39272 Views)

Never Marry A Woman Who Is Always Visiting Prophets. / Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me / How I Caught My Choir Master Smouching My Friend's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=MJBOLT post=103411607][/quote]
Haha

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Burgerlomo: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by uthlaw: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Theboy21:
Them dey practice till infinity (Omar lay & olamide) song "Bedroom voice be like say she de for d choir
Doremisolatido dodo mi lala" "till infinity, she say mek i put it in" cheesy cheesy
Ena de mad for dis nairaland.... how dis inspiration de enter Ena head!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Sweetcho: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:
Hello everyone, please I'm really confused here. My girlfriend is a choir member and I find it really weird for her Choir master to always pay her a visit and mostly at night. He stays till like 11 pm before going. Now the thing is she's not the only girl in the choir but he visits just her. It's annoying and at the same time stupid.

Visiting her is one thing but staying up till 11 pm is stupidity on it's own haba. He does this like literally everyday. I trust her a lot but I don't think it is right to have him always coming over and staying late. Sometimes I'll call her and she'll tell me we should talk later because her Choir master is around... WTF!!!

Pease is it right or wrong? I'm confused really.

Abeg help me I need answers please

Then she's not your girlfriend she's the choir masters'
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:
Hello everyone, please I'm really confused here. My girlfriend is a choir member and I find it really weird for her Choir master to always pay her a visit and mostly at night. He stays till like 11 pm before going. Now the thing is she's not the only girl in the choir but he visits just her. It's annoying and at the same time stupid.

Visiting her is one thing but staying up till 11 pm is stupidity on it's own haba. He does this like literally everyday. I trust her a lot but I don't think it is right to have him always coming over and staying late. Sometimes I'll call her and she'll tell me we should talk later because her Choir master is around... WTF!!!

You funny oh, were you ever told that choir masters ain't got no dicks?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by v2: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

They are only rehearsing so when they sing, Heaven will hear their voice.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by BamBamK: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

is his name [b]DO[/b]yin?

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by openmine(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Joblessdick:

Then fucking tell me to my face not making me look like a fool
And don't make me have uneccesary trust in you.....
Simple!
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by litaninja(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
You are asking for answers you already know.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Mophor: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sultty:
lol. na him plant yam na choir master they roast him yam for farm dey chop ruthlessly cheesy

Damn Niggar!!!!
He na him dy wash car na choir master dy drive am

Na the niggar dy buy cloth na choir master dy wash am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by brandsoncharlie: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Zaheertyler:
It’s her choice not yours
She’s not your wife!
Nonsense talk, do you know the responsibilities and bills he had pay so far for his girlfriend. U just dey talk like a mumu child.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Goldbw122(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Too much trust kills so be careful..
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Richieniit: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
hakunamatata00:
let her know that enough is enough that you don't like the choir master visiting don't loose guard bro

Don't loose what ? Him don loose guard already and that babe him call gf no regard em at all... Can't stop laughing. Babe way go dey knack and still they follow bf talk fon fon #LEGENDBABE cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Georgejeez: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Op leave the above comments calling you names and the rest .

If you really want to expell the choir master from your girlfriend's life and make him avoid her even when they are in same choir .
Firstly arrange ,buy drinks and weed for some rugged area boys when de fly beret, let them track him to their meeting point , tail him on his way home ,take him to an uncompleted building , there he should be made to sit down on the earth while stern warning be given him not to go close to your girl ever again ,ever .. he will get the message .
But if he still persists , mobilise more area boys ,go to the church on Sunday ,spread out during the service, when the choir comes to perform their songs in front of the congregation ,go to the front ,drag the fool comot from the alter ,make your guys join drag am comot from the church .
Don't release him until he pledges in front of the pastor ,the church members ,your girl and other choristers to leave your woman for you .The shame and ridicule will make him avoid your woman like a plague .
Your girl will always vibrate but with petting and explanation she will calm down and see your acts as signs of your love for her and your unwillingness not to lose her ..
If you think say I de lie , go Uniben ,go chase their axelord or Egede executioner girlfriend first , na your own enemies go advice you make you comot hand mek dem no go accuse them later unjustly
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by hikiki(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
In 2baba voice' her choir master wan play with her kitty kat'
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by fineberry(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
You said somewhere that "You trust her" I so so pity you bruh lol
.... bcus, you will be heartbroken at the end. I can assure you of that.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Comedian2019: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Are You interested in the choir master too?

If yes, spell it out now...if no, allow your friend to be.she is an adult n knows what is best for her. Visiting everyday n staying till 11pm should have sent you the right signals by now dat they are dating.
Stop calling her dat time too, you dey spoil show for them.

Simply ask her to open up n tell you the truth, Abi she never reach to marry?
You too get sense.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Lukenitheooo6(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
They're are doing skrrrrr lalalalala
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by poweredcom(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
BlueAir:
grin na this morning I just broke up with mine. I only collect my favorite tshirt and Waka go. Bitch be like "can I show u something" me be like "not interested" u don fall into my trap grin.. I used fake identity test the bittch loyalty and she FAILED

All of Dem are just like dat these gals of today notin to write him about ...notin in their head ...they will fail test like ..ehnn

Many of Dem na just because of pleasurr na make me de even talk to Dem after dat notin elase
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Akinola2345(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Forget guy go put juju down say make she sue....if she have the confident to do it....then it mean there is no hidding a gender but if she refuse there is something fishing....

Many guy has been deceive in name of Christianity...

I will never remain a fool...my Girl will sue juju if I see any step i don't understand... Or she will simply leave my life...period
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Peteoch40(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
U better take charge before u hear say choir master don give ur woman belle. grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by toffyz(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
WaffenSS:
Might not be him all the time... she's probably using his name as an excuse.

She's fukking someone else.
That's true, great thinking bro.

How I wish the OP can see this comment

But irrelevant comments don already dey front page

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Zaheertyler(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Nonsense talk, do you know the responsibilities and bills he had pay so far for his girlfriend. U just dey talk like a mumu child.
Did they force him ?
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by DAMN99: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lol another mumu don enter front page with simping story. All these simp and simpsons do you know how we hard guys crew look at you guys. We see y'all as disney princesses and very stupid in one word.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Zaheertyler(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Joblessdick:

Then fucking tell me to my face not making me look like a fool
And don't make me have uneccesary trust in you.....
You for dun see the red pill run since.. you shouldn’t even be talking to her
Never let emotions get the best part of you
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by AUTHORITTY(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
They're doing voice training
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Zaheertyler(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
openmine:

So if he decides to marry her,does the 'night rehearsal' by the choir master stop instantly?
If she is so engrossed in the choirmaster to the point of allowing him stay till 11pm everyday, then she should free the OP to look else where!
Why would he want to marry someone like that
She is Obviously sleeping with the choir master
Naso una take Dey Marry?
Omo
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Curious345: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I hope you’re taking good care of that girl for your choir master hahahahaha
be l>ke say na deeperlife the guy babe dey attend
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

...he probably forgot to give your girlfriend the MIC after rehearsals so he comes personally to deliver it at her place. You know MICS have to be held while in use. i'm sure your girlfriend likes being given head of the choir so it's necessary she does late night rehearsals with the choir master to be the best Head chorister. be proud of her man!
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by HopeOfTide: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

DM me if you want to be sure. For advice and also to find her out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) / 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.