Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? (39255 Views)

Never Marry A Woman Who Is Always Visiting Prophets. / Why Is The Igbo Uber Driver Always Visiting Me / How I Caught My Choir Master Smouching My Friend's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by danilo1: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Wahala be like what again grin

Do you know you can become a consistent multimillionaire just by rearing snails?

Discover the Secrets that have distinguished successful snail farmers

Click the link below now to learn more

https://sites.Google.com/view/dnlfarms/home
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by ozo13(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Casido1:
Lol.... baba came for advice but you guys want to get him depressed. grin
lol
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by danpaul1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
They’re probably doing more rehearsals I see nothing wrong with that! Except you have proof of them doing something else
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Honesty36(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Na the money u dey give her she from dey cook give choir master wey make am they chill till 11pm they preach gospel until she open kpekus

No dey give her money again and choir brother go starve he no go come again grin chai wisdom odogwu

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by John4B: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
This boy self, I pity u. U are trusting a girl who's not ur wife, u will die of heart break. Confront ur girl and hear what she will say, if the thing persist leave her and move on with it life.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by IdeasPro(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:
Hello everyone, please I'm really confused here. My girlfriend is a choir member and I find it really weird for her Choir master to always pay her a visit and mostly at night. He stays till like 11 pm before going. Now the thing is she's not the only girl in the choir but he visits just her. It's annoying and at the same time stupid.

Visiting her is one thing but staying up till 11 pm is stupidity on it's own haba. He does this like literally everyday. I trust her a lot but I don't think it is right to have him always coming over and staying late. Sometimes I'll call her and she'll tell me we should talk later because her Choir master is around... WTF!!!

Pease is it right or wrong? I'm confused really.

Abeg help me I need answers please
My brother, you cannot tie a goat and a tuber of yam at one place and expect the yam not to be consumed. Maybe they are learning a new song for a special occasion someday, "Candle in the wind."
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by FarukuWadata12(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
The most painful thing is to see a guy who never received signal from those girls...

I'm glad I gat a strong mind. If I smell anything from far I just move on with my life...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
lilvicky68:
OP your girlfriend and her choir master are doing private rehearsals..
no mind op,he should talk to the girl,the girl and choir master can be dating as a Christian.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by openmine(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Zaheertyler:

Why would he want to marry someone like that
She is Obviously sleeping with the choir master
Naso una take Dey Marry?
Omo

So marriage now gives her the basis for being loyal to her partner? I laugh in swahili!
Will marriage stop her from cheating or breed loyalty?
If she wants to continue her supposed romance with her 11pm choirmaster,she should tell her current bf that its all over so that he can move on to a better partner!

Marriage is not an umbrella that limits or eradicates cheating or bad attitude from a partner.On the contrary,it amplifies them!
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by afrodoc2: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:
Hello everyone, please I'm really confused here. My girlfriend is a choir member and I find it really weird for her Choir master to always pay her a visit and mostly at night. He stays till like 11 pm before going. Now the thing is she's not the only girl in the choir but he visits just her. It's annoying and at the same time stupid.

Visiting her is one thing but staying up till 11 pm is stupidity on it's own haba. He does this like literally everyday. I trust her a lot but I don't think it is right to have him always coming over and staying late. Sometimes I'll call her and she'll tell me we should talk later because her Choir master is around... WTF!!!

Don’t be afraid. The choirmaster is just teaching your girlfriend how to play MOUTH ORGAN. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by bizhop01: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
My girlfriend is a choir member and I find it really weird for her Choir master to always pay her a visit and mostly at night,

Meaning what?
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Nephilim: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
She has no respect for you!
It doesn't matter what friendship they have it breaches the principles of discipline and descency in relationship. It raises eyebrows and cast aspersions on her kind of person.

And they are both Christians, it strongly shows that they are not watching and aware the trap the devil is setting up for them.

Call your girl, speak to her, if possible go to her church and report the careless choir master to the pastor.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Blackdisciple(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

Don't be confused ok.
Visiting everyday and staying till 11:pm , even the should church hear about this they will not be happy so you not being happy about it is no offense at all, caution her letting her know you don't like it if she frown at it then something is involve, who knows maybe they are dating.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Lexusgs430: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

He is laying foundations, on her garden..... They would soon start singing sweet melodies (whilst sweating and conducting intensive bedmatic exercise routines)........ wink
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Afamcy: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Why is it your head ache? Is the visit your visit? The person being visited is not complaining so why should you?
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by sadi78: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
chierodumodu:

he dey show her how to dance on a bed

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Obiorahpcfg: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
A potential cheating wife to be!!!! Run bro!!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Gfskw: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
They are fucccckkking don’t be fooled

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by romunu(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Choir master wan her throat
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by romunu(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Choir master wan clear her throat
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by vikiphy89(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
daddytime:
Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Doooooooh
Doh ti la so fa mi re doooh
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
wamide042:

That’s from the movie ‘The sounds of Music’..
yea
U are correct
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
OP they're fornicating.
There's no other explanation to it.

You mumu sha.
Your simping na follow-come, factory-fitted.

So you need a prophet to tell you what's going on before your eyes pop open?

Me no get strength to trust Nigerian girls.
I've seen things.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Sebgajere(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Baba end that constant visit, d one wey him don collect don do. If u ask her stop him n she pick offense. To find another beb coz David don collect ur beb be dat.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by shomutuski(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
SportsHD:
grin Choir master dey make her sing grin

No be lie bros
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by wumi2017(f): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Something fishy is going down grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by Nueel: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ah.... Mugu you..
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by vincentjk(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
I'll make it clear to her that I'm not cool with that constant visit, in fact it should stop at once.

If that'll be hard then she should dismiss herself from that choir. Period.
Re: My Girlfriend's Choir Master Is Always Visiting Her, What Do I Do? by CALCULUS16: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Most single choirmasters are hypocrites, pretending to be holy, they get close to the female choir-members especially that lady they want to marry, they ll be programming the lady until the lady start seeing bro john cheesy for dream. see OP u need to take quick action, its like u are an undergraduate. That CM is in love with ur lady, u knw religion is more powerful than ur profession of love, even he might be tapping holy current from her and that might trigger the drilling of a borehole in your ladys compound cheesy Confront the choir-master or tell ur lady u dont like what u r seeing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.