Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) (28193 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by slowice(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Stupidity like zworld
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by philemonemenike(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2021
You don't need person to tell you that you are in animal kingdom. Mumu set of people.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by wonder233: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Most oloshos don't have HIV because they diligently insist on condom. The easiest way to test your anti HIV juju is on that your girlfriend. Just like you, multiple other guys are also screwing her skin to skin thinking they are the only ones screwing her. So my brother, you've already tested the juju without you knowing, only what is remaining is to go for HIV test to now see if the juju worked
doctore212:
Pls can anyone give me contact of olosho wey no dey use condom.

I wan test the juju wey I do against HIV.

It's urgent
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Harmattan123(m): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2021
AK-47 vs catapult
No be joke ooooo
Technically catapult go win oooo
Since federal government don defeat BH technically......
Loads of empty skulls......
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by hybridblood07(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2021
All is see is bear hands
azraeljaheel:
grin grin

Bringing a knife to a gun fight

Very intelligent

Very smart

Lmao

Altleast they died fighting

ZoneTHEbees
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Superboss: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/06/pdp-youths-declare-war-against-bandits-engage-in-catapult-training-photos/

Catapult is usually used against wild animals and wild animals live in the ZOO.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Superboss: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2021
I see gud business opportunities for catapult makers.
But, these Northerners can mumu no b small.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by blazebaba(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2021
Lol....catapult against better ak47 and pumpaction...is your brain paining you nii or you are just acting script...
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by dmbb: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2021
Rareoil:
The people that called this country a ZOO weren't lying.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

Especially when they are also added to the zoo correctional center grin
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Nweike190(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2021
[
Pick the message leave the messenger....

quote author=lalasticlala post=103416707]

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/06/pdp-youths-declare-war-against-bandits-engage-in-catapult-training-photos/[/quote]
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Paperwhite(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2021
cheesy These guys always reek of utter idiocy and stupidity
God why did You put us together nah?
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Nweike190(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2021
[
Pick the message leave the messenger....
So ask him the right questions like.. He would provide arms to everyone that legally applies...

quote author=lalasticlala post=103416707]

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/06/pdp-youths-declare-war-against-bandits-engage-in-catapult-training-photos/[/quote]
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Akpuobi1: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2021
NOW THIS IS FUNNINESS grin
NOW THIS IS FUNNINES grin
NOW THIS IS FUNNINE grin
NOW THIS IS FUNNIN grin
NOW THIS IS FUNNI grin
NOW THIS IS FUNN grin
NOW THIS IS FUN grin
NOW THIS IS FU grin
NOW THIS IS F grin
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by techWriter2: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2021
Nigeria residence of sitcom and chuckles
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by notym2chektym: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Jokers, they are even making it look like a comedy
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Kalubolt(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2021
Most of you didn't get the joke. They are stylishly mocking the Governor

1 Like

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by King44(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Segzy19: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2021
These people! Always backward in their thinking.

Catapult vs AK 47...

Cow brain
Cow thinking
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by KayCee92(m): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2021
grin
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by dontalklife: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2021
Is Katsina not Buhari's home state anymore?
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Streetpresident: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2021
See the people I share country with.

Kai....I don enter one chance.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2021
Sijo01:
David and goliath grin grin
The joke is on terrorist d chief, buhari and his foot soldiers
The backwardness of the North cannot be blamed on one man, so please stop shouting President Buhari up & down in your illiteracy, the British almagamated Nigeria in 1914 for Southern Nigeria to develop the North, go and try & add your own quarter to develop your country, instead of wailing for others to come & develop it for you. See your grasscutter teeth.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Make dem add arrow and sword
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by DigitB: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2021
BMC and Quota system piple will surely avoid this thread. grin
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by ntrukpum(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2021
Those guys (PDP) are just making gest of what the governor (APC) said yesterday.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by alizma: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2021
PDP supporters are quick to blame Buhari for this but this is their party's youths wing initiative.
I am waiting for your response to this.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by 4labi1: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2021
Back in the days, when my bro watch the green arrow series I usually insult him saying "who in his right mind brings an arrow to a gun fight " sad now am seeing some real humans from d north using catapult. I swear I feel like I should apologise too my brother. Dis is just Grammy award wining stupidity lipsrsealed its beta they run than use dat crap
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by marv1: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2021
No wonder these people are backward with their mumuric ideas. Especially from Gen Buhari state. Catapult in this computer age and technology. Why won't they prefer catapult when they refuse to be educated and also destroying foundation of knowledge with Islamic extremist ideas. What a shame. ?
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by wallarwallar(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Dis country suppose to have been seperated long time ago. It wud hv been a big blessing if ojukwu succeeded
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Naijanascam: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2021
Wonderfully
Wonderful
Wondering

Nothing wey musa no go see for gate and they are even laughing self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days / Gunmen Kill Businessman, Edwin Umealo, In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.