Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) (28188 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by abubkhr: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
TANTUMERGO007:
grin Buhari in power no pain me but those idio ts way still they lick his anus pain me pass.

Try and understand the post first then write whatever you want to write. The governor advised his people to use catapult and fight bandits which is not possible and instead they mock him being them from opposition party.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by DaRuud(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Rareoil:
The people that called this country a ZOO weren't lying.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Fantazy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Is this not the same thing as using cane to fight a lion?
I pity these people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS / Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.