Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,159 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) (28186 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Zanzibar1: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2021
Taking stones to a gun fight
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by greenguy: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu was right after all. Nigeria is just but a ZOO.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by highoctane: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2021
Rareoil:
The people that called this country a ZOO weren't lying.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

Recall David against Goliath
David with catapult and a stone
Goliath with Body armor, spear etc
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Andrea781: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2021
Hypocrites everywhere.
How can one use catapult to fight someone with AK's.

They allowing the Masses to move around with arms for protection or not we are already in that same place they think if we should bare arms every were will scatter.

1 Like

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Yungdav(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2021
More meme loading........
But naija na full time cruise nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2021
Lord Lugard e nor go better for you wherever you dey.....Thunder fire you!

1 Like

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Sebgajere(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2021
Is that the best governor can do? Ak47 against Catawhat?�����
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by vertueptime: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Nothing you can’t think of,after smoking Colorado.

Abi na wetting dem dey call this kind thinss??

Ema Gbami Keeeeeeee!
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Yusufdachung: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2021
My PDP cannot be that stupid in displaying such behavior
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by HIYN: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2021
azraeljaheel:
grin grin

Bringing a knife to a gun fight

Very intelligent

Very smart

Lmao

Altleast they died fighting

ZoneTHEbees

They tried their best
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by poiZon: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2021
LienwaltAbel:
This is worse than bringing a knife to a gun fight, this is like bringing your bare fists to a war.
Even john wick no try this nonsense..
John wick carry guns go fight o....
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by justjify(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2021
Sijo01:
David and goliath grin grin
The joke is on terrorist d chief, buhari and his foot soldiers
You are one of the few people that understands the gist. Others are commenting because they have data.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by gbengaadeleye12: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by justjify(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Yusufdachung:
My PDP cannot be that stupid in displaying such behavior
They are making jest of their dumb governor
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2021
poiZon:

Even john wick no try this nonsense..
John wick carry guns go fight o....
Before you even pick stone them don empty like one clip on your body.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by justjify(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2021
vertueptime:

Best sarcasm of the year

You are smart. Many people replying this post have a very Faint idea of PDP Katsina's action

1 Like

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by gbengazi2014: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2021
This cow try haf tire me...using catapult to fight someone carrying AK47? This people are brainless I swear...
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by gbengazi2014: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2021
This cow try haf tire me...using catapult to fight someone carrying AK47? Nawa o
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by lildonn222: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Femmyfestus:
Catapult against ak47 bullet that travels 715metres per seconds grin grin.
Who bonded south with this senseless people sad
They are mocking the governor,mr sane.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by 77up(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2021
Catapult vs AK47 grin
Bunch of joker undecided
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by mechanics(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Hahhaha.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by lildonn222: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2021
4labi1:
Back in the days, when my bro watch the green arrow series I usually insult him saying "who in his right mind brings an arrow to a gun fight " sad now am seeing some real humans from d north using catapult. I swear I feel like I should apologise too my brother. Dis is just Grammy award wining stupidity lipsrsealed its beta they run than use dat crap
I don't know what to say about you for not getting the sarcasm.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by samwash(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2021
These pple mumu Sha, their mumu na 1st grade.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Qualer: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Femmyfestus:

calm down, they were just mocking the governor!!
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by rafcrown(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
BETTER OPTION.

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by justmondris: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Don’t be surprised that these Catapults were shared by their leaders. Catapult vs gun
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by observanc1: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Neimarjr:
Guns versus catapults grin
read the story very well. They are just mocking the governor
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by ma373733(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
4+4grin

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Rhazie: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kastina PDP youth is inspired by the story of David and Goliath
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by abubkhr: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Femmyfestus:

You are the senseless one here. They are mocking their Governor for suggesting the use of catapult to fight bandits which is practically impossible secondly they are from opposition party and you are here insulting them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lamido Sanusi Visits Vice President Yemi Osinbajo / “Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria / Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.