Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) (28176 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by design110: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2021
grin
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by CaptMG: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2021
We dey use DX country catch cruise
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Penguin2: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2021
sunshineV:
but bandit dey carry ak47
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Harbay0101(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Since its birds they want to fight
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Good morning guys.

you might be seeing this on different post today and no I'm not begging for money but would be glad if you read it to the end and pray Uncle seun osewa doesn't take it down.

I made a thread that got to the front page, the thread was about my weakness and addiction to sport bet and my eventual conquest of the demonic killer of destiny, thanks to everyone that adviced me, that encouraged me, God bless you.

And I take full responsibility of my stupidity and recklessness and I learnt about life in a hard way.

Now this isn't to beg for money, No I don't do that. Yes I Lost my job and my friends but I gained a valuable life lessons.

Now this is the reason I'm doing these

I am 25 now and I know I can still do something great with my life. My life can't end as a common Mason ( with absolute respect to my fellow Mason's who work hard) I want to do great with my life just as I always envisioned and believe I can, I have never been to a higher institution but I wanna still go to school And read political science and just like Francis Underwood rise up and who knows be like he was.

But the problem is I have a baby and all I earn ( 1200 or 1500 at most and it's not all the time) from been a Mason goes to him. if you have a job you think I can do, (I swear I have been cold turkey for 4 months now and I don't see my self betting again) I just wanna work for a couple of months and get a driver's license and get a car on hire purchase to do Uber and go back to school and concurrently take care of my lil baby and ensure we both have a good life.

Because of my foolishness and year's of stupidity one of our lives would get affected and slowed for the other and right now it's mine as I ensure Even though he is 2 he is getting the best education in the best school in our area but I also want to make something of my life as well so I have come to strangers to asked for a job so I can raise some Cash and to get a driver's license and hopefully get a car on hire purchase to do Uber

You can be sure I'm very sincere, hardworking, I don't lie, I had a weakness which I take full responsibility of but a weakness I have overcome today thanks to the almighty

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by GorillaApp(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Incredulous! grin grin grin cheesy

These northern folks are a wonder. Their leaders will be drowning in laughter by now

1 Like

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by cjwalter(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2021
I like how they mocked the governor as if his personal security don't use guns... some politicians play stupid politics, while play with your people life, bcs of one Oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Lilgabby(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Please...i need an answer.
ARE WE GOING BACKWARD OR FRONTWARD
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by PrisonEscapee(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Lol, I can only assume that this is a joke. But again, the whole government has been a joke for the past 6 years.
It'll only get worse for the common man.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2021
They should remember to bring their coffins along angry

1 Like

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Hilena(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Mad concept from mad people
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by baloest: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2021
What happened during the days of David and Goliath, but there own go worse, when the bandits get hold of Dem with dat rubber band �
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Angrymode: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2021
A good show of mockery to the Governor while passing across their message grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by obyrich(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Operation catapult shoot grin
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by emetisuccess(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2021
My belle oooooooo, kikikikikikikikikikikiki, fight with AK-47?
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Prosperous111(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2021
confluence:
Nigeria na réal Comedy Central

I dey tell you brother grin
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Nice. They're following the advice of their dumbass leaders. When will they start biting the bandits?
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by adebwalex(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2021
This people won't kill someone with grin grin. Instead of learning how to shot with An arrow. May be they taught Ak 47 is a toy gun ..
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2021
liked by triple996 and 88 others loving Bandit

set of monkeys
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by chigbo25: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2021
These are grown ups ooo. Las las na 2 they suppose get for cut of marks
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by babzlim(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2021
this most be a joke ...
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Chyma231(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Ndi ugwu can never change !!!!! Igbo kwenu
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by JoeEeL(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2021
WOW, I CAN SEE MANNA AND THEM SIMLEO.

HAHAHA. THE ZOO COMEDY AT ITS PEAK. SHAMELESS PEOPLE.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2021
grin grin grin Senseless people
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by tivhador: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2021

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by wonder233: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2021
All of you making comments expressing outrage are the real morons: this is sarcasm. APC is the ruling party in Katsina, the catapult people are PDP members who are just trying to point out the foolishness in the governor's charge for unarmed people to defend themselves against heavily armed bandits when it is supposed to be the government's duty to protect them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by adajoe555: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Who did this to us in this country

Who did we wrong

Catapult over AK-47 embarassed
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by doctore212(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2021
Pls can anyone give me contact of olosho wey no dey use condom.

I wan test the juju wey I do against HIV.

It's urgent
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by duro4chang(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Very funny. Fighting AK-47 with catapult.
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by blackprick(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Soon you will read how they budgeted 1billion for catapult importation to empower the youth
Re: Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2021
These guys are just having fun on top bandit matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry / Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy / Tunji-Ojo Test Runs E-Gates At Abuja Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.