Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,532 members, 7,830,574 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Girlfriend Is Choking Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me (36182 Views)

Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? / She's Choking Me( / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by SegFauIt: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kimjongun:
The funniest post on nairaland.
Actually guy don't chase her like that, as far as she's not a financial burden, when you finally graduate, you will understand why I say this.

When you graduate all those your guy friends will no longer be there, they will go back to their respective states and start life afresh, even the ones living in your street after graduation will hardly have your time, everyone will understand they need to hustle.

Instead of chasing her because of some temporary relationship, examine the kind of person she is first and examine the relationship you guys have together, can you keep such for a long time? If your answer is no, tell her to leave, if your answer is yes, talk to her in a lovely way, you y still make friends and keep your relationship too.

Trust me in this life don't throw away any HONEST person that is ready to stay in your life as far as they are not a liability.

YOU CAN'T WALK THIS LIFE ALONE. YOUR UNIVERSITY GUY FRIENDS see WON'T BE IN YOUR LIFE FOREVER, EVERYTHING WILL END AFTER THE FINAL CLEARANCE, LIKE A DREAM
confirmed and experienced University graduate spotted cool
You nailed it man. Big time

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by shogsman(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Drop her number let us tell her for you,a simple text message will do,we can pretend like a prophet so it will sound more serious

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Curious345:
Pass me the olosho.. DM her number .. and wat is her weakness?.. sex, money or hair?
You having a prostitute as a gf does not mean others got a prostitute
Grow up

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
nnamdi65:
Pretend to be broke.
Don't bring out any money

She will go even before 7days
Best advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Curious345: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

You having a prostitute as a gf does not mean others got a prostitute
Grow up
I don't even have a girlfriend..

I am a celibate .. it's a vital component of my worship..

Sex kills .. when done in a stupid way...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by murphyibiam15(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Thanks am going to try this
Don't belittle yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Hello everyone please sorry to disturb you with my personal problem I just feel it best I table the matter here.

Let me try to be short.

Please how do I tell my girlfriend to go back to her house without offending or sounding rude?
I am a young guy and she is also young too currently in my final year she is a graduate on her own side she graduated last year.

She travelled outta Nigeria after graduation came back after 1 month.
Ever since she got back she has been in my house close to two months now and she is not even talking about leaving.

I don’t even have my space again
I can’t even go out with my friends she always calling for my attention.
It is choking me seriously I can’t even keep female friends because she is always complaining.
All my friends are now referring to me as a married man.

Pls how do I tell her to go back without hurting her.

Me don tire i swear
Have you nacked her in your house.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

Baba OP are you she was not deported and due to shame and everything she cannot go to her people? Guy try to understand after all you called her your girlfriend. As you said she is already a graduate why don't you encourage her to find one job doing. Why did she come back after a month of travelling outta of Naija? Face your studies and have patience, once you sign out, you can disconnect from her, use your brain boy.

She was not deported
She travelled outside to attend her elder sis graduation
And she travelled alongside her childhood friend
They bought spent just one month

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Hello everyone please sorry to disturb you with my personal problem I just feel it best I table the matter here.

Let me try to be short.

Please how do I tell my girlfriend to go back to her house without offending or sounding rude?
I am a young guy and she is also young too currently in my final year she is a graduate on her own side she graduated last year.

Ever since she got back she has been in my house close to two months now and she is not even talking about leaving.

It is choking me seriously I can’t even keep female friends because she is always complaining.

Me don tire i swear

Well well well

Look what we have here

My guy,na this kind woman I need ,woman wey go shower me with excess love... I don't mind say u chop finish, clean ur mouth am willing to wife her o

Just send me her digits abeg.... one man food na another's poison, me wey don taya for play ...make I hang booths

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Honesty36(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Toto naim be this one problem grin
Oga whether you like it or not you must doke

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
SegFauIt:
is she also supporting you financially?
Haba if you go through my profile you go know say I nur Dey bad financially

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Have you nacked her in your house.
backed asin carpenter to nail or what
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by LordPsalm(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Relax
She wants to check something
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Coolbadguy: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Let me try to be short.

Me don tire i swear

Guy you be selfish human being, if she nor give you attention na you go complain and she is giving you and you are complaining, i like girls when dey give attention must you go out all the time even though sometimes take her along it doesn't matter what your guys are saying at least you should be use to her and understand her by now and on the jealousy part all woman are jealous even you too as a man if she is keeping male friend's you go do complain tire but you can still talk to her to chill a bit on that aspect, enjoy your relationship and stop complaining on this minor issue bcuz my guy if you tell her to leave i bet you go regret am bcus na from there na the babe go dey give you attitude nor talk say i nor tell you, when she is tired and hungry to go home she will move or you fit use style tell say make she even try reach her house so that her people go know how she dey, township na brain and same with relationship matter.
Sign out✋

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Habayomie(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
After u don chop her tire...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by poweredcom(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Only a fool keep Nigerian gals as girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Vock(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kimjongun:
The funniest post on nairaland.
Actually guy don't chase her like that, as far as she's not a financial burden, when you finally graduate, you will understand why I say this.

When you graduate all those your guy friends will no longer be there, they will go back to their respective states and start life afresh, even the ones living in your street after graduation will hardly have your time, everyone will understand they need to hustle.

Instead of chasing her because of some temporary relationship, examine the kind of person she is first and examine the relationship you guys have together, can you keep such for a long time? If your answer is no, tell her to leave, if your answer is yes, talk to her in a lovely way, you y still make friends and keep your relationship too.

Trust me in this life don't throw away any HONEST person that is ready to stay in your life as far as they are not a liability.

YOU CAN'T WALK THIS LIFE ALONE. YOUR UNIVERSITY GUY FRIENDS WON'T BE IN YOUR LIFE FOREVER, EVERYTHING WILL END AFTER THE FINAL CLEARANCE, LIKE A DREAM

Story of my life. I left the university and it was as if I was alone in the world. The only person I stayed connected with was my school girlfriend. Even though it seemed as if it was choking as we stayed in the same area during NYSC, I benefited a lot from her. We're now married though.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Angy55(f): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
4tomandchi:
Love is bitter sometimes.

Yes. Bitter sometimes cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Judolisco(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
U Don marry her bdat
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by fineboynl(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
angry I have been in that shoe before. The thing is you don't consider marrying her. Even if you will do later you are not just sure for now.

You just need to be free and move around like single and not like someone that is already married. See finish also join.

Men that are living with women are really trying.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by vickydevoka(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
nnamdi65:
Pretend to be broke.
Don't bring out any money

She will go even before 7days
Simple. Some niggars act like simps.
Me I don't pronounce brake up with my gal. Just stop giving her money and much attention she go use her hand quit. Na for my mind I take de delete human being. No every time u go open up. Seriously gals Sabi relationship Mata pass guys. Make guys go learn work. Dem de use dick reason instead of brain �

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Lol, you don't want to be a married man?? grin angry angry
Married man keh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Dahunsipaul(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Let me try to be short.

Me don tire i swear

How are you in a relationship with someone you consider to be choking you?

Let me correct your heading for you, my side chick or bleepmate is choking me, I need my space.

If you get married. You’ll complain your wife is choking you because you are always with her. Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by pocohantas(f): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Deicide:
I just hope the gf comes here and explain her own side of the story

What could possibly be her side to this story? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Efekb: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Let me try to be short.

Me don tire i swear
tell her your parents or some family members are coming to see you or even fake a travel sef ..that's it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Dahunsipaul(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
fineboynl:
angry I have been in that shoe before. The thing is you don't consider marrying her. Even if you will do later you are not just sure for now.

You just need to be free and move around like single and not like someone that is already married. See finish also join.

Men that are living with women are really trying.

Exactly jare he doesn’t consider marrying her
He should just put
My side chick is choking me or my bleep mate not my girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by murphyibiam15(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Married man keh
Sorry to ask oo, where u given birth of wedlock and probably got raised single handedly by a single mom?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by kynbasil01: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Let me try to be short.

Me don tire i swear
It's really a challenge bro but if you really love her you should keep managing or indirectly tell her to go by acting that you're out of cash for feeding or think out something smart.... telling her to go directly may damage the relationship forever.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by masseratti: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Let me try to be short.

Me don tire i swear
first of all, go back to school, try and do an extra year, study use of English very well before you come back online, as per your girlfriend,,, u are the problem, you hating her now because you want to be with other girls, but when you are asking her out you had no intention for her to be with you for even a week, talk less about a month... Free her, let her be with someone that will appreciate her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
masseratti:
first of all, go back to school, try and do an extra year, study use of English very well before you come back online, as per your girlfriend,,, u are the problem, you hating her now because you want to be with other girls, but when you are asking her out you had no intention for her to be with you for even a week, talk less about a month... Free her, let her be with someone that will appreciate her.

Hello man
Nobody forced you to comment
And talking about English I can bet you ain’t better than me
Just chill
Make I nur tell u word

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Lixusheng(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Let me try to be short.

Me don tire i swear

U are a goat
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by tomzyELNINO: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
You have finished chopping, you want to throw away the plate... hmnnnmmn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.