Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? (2690 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Choking Me / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed / See What Bad Boys Did To This Girl’s Body In A Pool (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by DarlingtonC: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Good People, I just hired a 19 year office assistant for my office; she resumed on Monday.

For some reason, she seats not far from me, but mehnnn, her body is on another level... e choke.

The odour practically changes the odour of the entire office.

This morning as I remembered her body odour, i was tired of going to the office.

Please I need help. I can't fire her because of this. Also I can't continue inhaling her body odour for the whole day.

Please how can i respectfully tell about this for her to take personal hygiene more seriously.

Lalasticlala, please kindly move help me to appropriate section.

Thanks.
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by MadamVanessa(f): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2022
shocked

My late grandfather always said that " it's only those who love you will mock, laugh and ridicule you" we didn't seems to understand him hence we asked him to tell us what he do mean by this, because how can someone who claimed to love you, will laugh and mock you, then he said that it only those that love you will open up to you that your mouth is smelling, your body is smelling, there's a stained in your teeth, there's some particles of food left in your mouth etc, while your hater will see it and move on without drawing your attention to it, so you can disgrace yourself more with it.

Prove yourself that you love that girl by opening up to her, not in a harsh way but in a cool and friendly manner. I Know she'll be so embarrassed, but don't mine. Tell her, then proffer solution to it. Her salary can be increased, so it can help her to get some stuff that will help diminish the body odour. If she's sensible she'll later come to appreciate you and you people can finally end up in bed , and she'll spread it wide for you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by Urheadmaster(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Body spray might help
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by Truvelisback(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Good People, I just hired a 19 year office assistant for my office; she resumed on Monday.

For some reason, she seats not far from me, but mehnnn, her body is on another level... e choke.

This morning as I remembered her body odour, i was tired of going to the office.

Please I need help. I can't fire her because of this. Also I can't continue inhaling her body odour for the whole day.

Please how can i respectfully tell about this for her to take personal hygiene more seriously.

Thanks.

Just buy her roll on or/and Body spray.

7 Likes

Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by spiniverse1: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2022
Buy her body spray

Truvelisback:
Just buy her roll on or/and Body spray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by Truvelisback(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2022
spiniverse1:
Buy her body spray
Yep.
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by Romanoff(f): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2022
See, get a female in your office to talk to her about the need to take better care of herself but after the talk, give her deodorant (sure spray deodorant, it is very effective for strong odours) and body spray (Victoria secrets and the Body fantasy range are strong).

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by DarlingtonC: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My late grandfather always said that " it's only those who love you will mock and ridicule you" my grand dad made made it clear by saying that it's your love one that will call your attention to something that's on your teeth it might be some leaves from the soup you ate, why your hater will just see it and move on without drawing your attention to it.

Prove yourself that you love that girl by opening up to her, not in a harsh way but in a cool and friendly manner. I Know she'll be so embarrassed, but don't mine. Tell her, then proffer solution to it. Her salary can be increased, so it can help her to get some stuff that will help diminish the body odour. If she's sensible she'll later come to appreciate you and you people can finally end up in bed , and she'll spread it wide for you.

You made salient points, but spoilt everything with the highlighted.

Not every man is cheap....example Me.

I will never look at her twice for sex. GOD FORBID

5 Likes

Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by oz4real83(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Buy orginal and quality air freshener in your office and it will reduce the smell undecided
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by DarlingtonC: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Romanoff:
See, get a female in your office to talk to her about the need to take better care of herself but after the talk, give her deodorant (sure spray deodorant, it is very effective for strong odours) and body spray (Victoria secrets and the Body fantasy range are strong).

Good luck.
How do I start the conversation?
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by DarlingtonC: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2022
oz4real83:
Buy orginal and quality air freshener in your office and it will reduce the smell undecided
It wont help the lady
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by oz4real83(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
DarlingtonC:
It wont help the lady
the lady is new, telling her that she has body odour for now will ruin her self-confidence and may affect her work performance. You can take care of that the longer she spends on the job.
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by money121(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
DarlingtonC:

Thanks.

Chaiii Village people At Work
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by Romanoff(f): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
DarlingtonC:
How do I start the conversation?

Let a female do it.

Buy the things and give to the female that will talk to her.

She can go like, "I don't know if you've observed but you have a slight body odor and people are begining to talk about it, you need to take better care of yourself, bathe twice a day and use this as it will help you smell better and reduce the way you sweat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by Uzomacharles: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Just buy her body spray or Perf...

Tell her boldly since you're the boss and don't act like is very bad or she committed something very bad...
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by DarlingtonC: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
oz4real83:
the lady is new, telling her that she has body odour for now will ruin her self-confidence and may affect her work performance. You can take care of that the longer she spends on the job.
Hmmm
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by DaInferno(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin Na easy task the hard you to perform like this? You want to be a nice boss grin go on!

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
You:
There is no better way to put this Cynthia, but as your Boss, it is best that I put this across to you irrespective of the fact that you might feel bad, but given the circumstances, I care, and that is why I am the best person in position to make certain recommendations.

Before I proceed, what type of cream do you use on your skin, you look amazing.

Office Assistant: Bla bla bla bla bla.

You: And your preferred body spray?

You: It is natural for certain cream to leave chemical sediments on the skin that become rancid over time and causes certain uncomfortable fragrances or smell, but I will recommend that you use (recommend a body spray). And please it requires exfoliation and by the way, using (recommend deodorant and roll on) will help a great deal.

I hope to have a great working relationship with you and will make further recommendations in what ever I can to improve your living standard, feel free to reach out to me if you need any form of assistance.

QED

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by DarlingtonC: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
AstraDroid:
You:
There is no better way to put this Cynthia, but as your Boss, it is best that I put this across to you irrespective of the fact that you might feel bad, but given the circumstances, I care, and that is why I am the best person in position to make certain recommendations.

Before I proceed, what type of cream do you use on your skin, you look amazing.

You: And your preferred body spray?

You: It is natural for certain cream to leave chemical sediments on the skin that become rancid over time and causes certain uncomfortable fragrances or smell, but I will recommend that you use (recommend a body spray). And please it requires exfoliation and by the way, using (recommend deodorant and roll on) will help a great deal.

I hope to have a great working relationship with you and will make further recommendations in what ever I can to improve your living standard, feel free to reach out to me if you need any form of assistance.

QED

Dear Sir,

You have sense.....big one

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by iRepNaija1: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
OP, it sounds like the assistant does not wear antiperspirant deodorant. The bolded is very important. There are deodorants that eliminate body odor but not sweat. This is not good because excessive sweating---especially in a hot climate like Nigeria's---can lead to body odor over time. That's why it's very important for everyone to wear antiperspirant deodorant. Please note that using body sprays (aka perfumes) only is not a good idea because it will, at best, mask the odor or, at worst, blend with body odor and make an even worse smell.

OP, this is a delicate issue. If you're comfortable enough with your assistant, you can approach her and tell you have a sensitive issue but you need a woman's perspective on it. Tell her that a young female cousin of yours does not wear antiperspirant deodorant, it leads to severe body odor, and you don't know how to address the issue with this cousin because you don't want to embarrass her or offend her. If you're assistant were you, how would she handle this situation? Make sure to emphasize with this assistant the difference between deodorant and antiperspirant, as I explained in the previous paragraph. You can even go so far as to ask the assistant if she has any personal recommendations for which antiperspirant she uses because you trust her opinion greatly. Even suggest some of the antiperspirants that you "bought" for your young, female cousin and see if she thinks they are good brands.

If this assistant has any common sense, she will think inwardly and wonder about her own body odor and hygiene regimen. Most people in her situation would, especially when you're asking her about her opinion. And this, hopefully, would greatly hint to her to go examine herself and purchase the antiperspirant.

By doing this, you confront the issue without confronting her and potentially offending your assistant and losing an employee. Good luck.
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by acetylcholine(f): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
I have experienced this situation before. This woman was in my office briefly. The entire atmosphere changed to her body odour and after she left, the odour refused to go oo. Even AC couldn't overcome the odour. I had to stay outside leaving the office door opened for a long while.

You have two options.

1: Ask a female colleague to speak to her

2: Discuss with her politely and nicely. Suggest better skin care products & deodorant to her. You could even get them for her if money is the issue.

If your situation is as bad as the one I experienced just for 5 minutes or thereabout, I will pick option 2 and voice out ASAP!
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by EmzyT: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by ajekpaks(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin

MadamVanessa:
shocked

My late grandfather always said that " it's only those who love you will mock and ridicule you" he said that it only those that love you will open up to you that your mouth is smelling, your body is smelling, there's a stained in your teeth, there's some particles of food left in your mouth etc. while your hater will just see it and move on without drawing your attention to it, so you can disgrace yourself more with it.

bloody hell >smiley
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
DarlingtonC:

Thanks.

Tell her na to be more neat and smell nice. You can't keep tolerating odours if you v no sinister agenda towards her. I don't tolerate locust body smell from my fellow woman not to talk of men.
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by Wisedove(m): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
The easiest way to go about this is for you to ask her in a friendly manner the cream she is using.

Her : white secret, Caro white or any other bleaching cream.... I am sure it's a bleaching cream.

You : i see! I thought as much too
Her : why sir?
You: the cream is a very bad cream, it gives it user an offensive odour. Formulate a story about one of your female friends who has a body odour from the cream. Then you use the opportunity to tell her what ever you need to tell her about her hygiene

Trust me, this method works alot.
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by gulfer: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Buy her deodorants and have a chat with her about better personal hygiene cool cool cool cool
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by techWriter3: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Just sell her turn on or/and Body vaporize
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by immortalmortal: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Buy deodorant for her. you can also organise a personal hygiene talk for everyone in the office and pick someone to give a small talk on how to maintain good hygiene.
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by Sweetvie: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
U can politely tell her
Buy her body spray and roll on
Maybe she don't bath like twice a day
N her clothes she need to wash them wella
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by tutidaplug: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Did the pungency of her BO elude you during the recruitment process or other things distracted you? Abi na online covid-style recruitment?... BO issues must be handled in love, firmly and directly. Not a NL issue. Ask a lady in the office to speak with her and get her a good deodorant, then tell her the choice spots to concentrate on when giving herself a shower. Nape, armpits, b-agina, behind her ears and elbow/knee pits.
If she has corrosive sweat patterns, then let her always wash her clothes, socks and undies DAILY.
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by Ballzproblemm: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
DarlingtonC:

Thanks.

tell her politely ,also get her deodorant. especially roll on. , it will help mask the smell
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by lecowas: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
U can start by relocating her sit from ur immediate office in other not to do something rash. Whatever you will do, be careful not to bruise her self esteem. She might not recover from it for life

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Joke I Need A Life Companion / Guys: Would You Marry A Lady Based On The Fact That She Is Pregnant For You? / Why Do Girls/ladies Carry Tissue Paper Wherever They Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.