Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

She's Choking Me( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Choking Me( (2936 Views)

Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Choking Me( by BaEnki(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
I'd try to make this short.

Background story: I met this lady I met on my way from Lagos to Ibadan, we sat next to each other in the bus, along the way we started talking(I didn't initiate the convoy as I wasn't really ready to talk/chat. But we conversed anyways, she was to stop at the bus stop that leads to UI( I've forgotten the name, she's a UI student) but followed our bus to Iwo road and stood by me until I boarded Ife bus, on our parting I made this mistake of exchanging phone numbers with her.
#End

Now here's the problem guys, ever since that day we exchanged numbers(it would be exactly two weeks tomorrow), her calls & IM messages have peaked above 300(no exaggeration) she's now my daily alarm. Two days after we met, she proposed her love for me, I told her that I'm not in and gave her my reasons, but she won't stop.

I blocked her early this week and she begins to call me with her friend's line, I have to unblock her. Last week, she told me she wants to come around to Ife by the weekend, I declined, now the same thing is happening presently. After declining again, she's threatening me that she would come to Ife tomorrow, that I wouldn't want her to get hurt by not seeing her, I blatantly told her NO, but she's been pleading and crying

Honestly, I've never seen anything like this before, I like the girl in question, but I don't love her, more so, I'm not looking for any relationship at the moment.
Please what can I do to send her away forever? I've tried my best but she's not yielding

Update: It’s July 19, 2021, and I’m already feeling overwhelmed, I feel like I'm gradually liking her more, but I don't want to. Deep down me, I know that this ain't love.

I've blocked her, I've directed her calls to a female neighbor, she also did try to get rid of her, but it isn't working, she has made me lose several important calls in the guise of avoiding her several strange numbers after blocking her, now she's unblocked and I've started picking her calls, and I'm been overwhelmed by her antics at the moment. I'm fed up(

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She's Choking Me( by Lee99: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Drop her number here

6 Likes

Re: She's Choking Me( by Opak001(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
You are already doing it,
Red pill two doze every day
Re: She's Choking Me( by BaEnki(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Opak001:
You are already doing it,
Red pill two doze every day

Please don't come with these pills things, I'm hard and decisive to the, but I never see this kain thing before. Nothing wey I never tell this girl, but she isn't yielding.. I con dey wonder self say hope no village people in disguise.

Many big things on my way bro.

3 Likes

Re: She's Choking Me( by BaEnki(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lee99:
Drop her number here

This ain't a solution bro. Give me what I requested and I MIGHT mail it to you.
Re: She's Choking Me( by arkonpoint: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Op, I'll suggest you do something, give the guy who asked for her number the number but in the grounds that he should let her know he got it from you, women hate such and she may cool down on her pursuit.

3 Likes

Re: She's Choking Me( by managingpartner(f): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
In as much as, she doesn't know your location in ife, just bone her.
Re: She's Choking Me( by PrimeWatermark: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
managingpartner:
In as much as, she doesn't know your location in ife, just bone her.

Exactly what I was about to say. OP, does she know where you stay in Ife??

Why are you stressing yourself over nothing?

1 Like

Re: She's Choking Me( by debbydams(f): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Whala no gree finish again oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: She's Choking Me( by InfernoNig: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Baba, take it as you see it. It's a platter of Gold thing. Give her the most boring sex ever that her love meter will reset.
Re: She's Choking Me( by daniel7328(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
BaEnki:

Background story: I met this lady I met on my way from Lagos to Ibadan, we sat next to each other in the bus, along the way we started talking(I didn't initiate the convoy as I wasn't really ready to talk/chat. But we conversed anyways, she was to stop at the bus stop that leads to UI( I've forgotten the name, she's a UI student) but followed our bus to Iwo road and stood by me until I boarded Ife bus, on our parting I made this mistake of exchanging phone numbers with her.
#End

Now here's the problem guys, ever since that day we exchanged numbers(it would be exactly two weeks tomorrow), her calls & IM messages have peaked above 300(no exaggeration) she's now my daily alarm. Two days after we met, she proposed her love for me, I told her that I'm not in and gave her my reasons, but she won't stop.

I blocked her early this week and she begins to call me with her friend's line, I have to unblock her. Last week, she told me she wants to come around to Ife by the weekend, I declined, now the same thing is happening presently. After declining again, she's threatening me that she would come to Ife tomorrow, that I wouldn't want her to get hurt by not seeing her, I blatantly told her NO, but she's been pleading and crying

Honestly, I've never seen anything like this before, I like the girl in question, but I don't love her, more so, I'm not looking for any relationship at the moment.
Please what can I do to send her away forever? I've tried my best but she's not yielding

Maybe she has seen a big boy, I believe maybe you dress to kill on that day you two traveled together..... Just bone her as long as you aren't interested and don't pick or reply her messages or calls but as u no want, you can help a bro by mailing her digit to me......
Re: She's Choking Me( by BaEnki(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Boning no dey work o, I don bone tire, calls upon calls. Blocking self no work.

Yeah, she doesn't know where I stay on Ife, although I have this feeling she would come, I think she's a maniac kind of.

Big boy eh?? I'm not a big boy oo, and I don't even overdo things/or do things to impress anyone. I love simplicity.
Re: She's Choking Me( by Uncle93(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
BaEnki:

#End

I've been there a million times , its strange to understand why this happens or why they always refuse to leave no matter what u do or how angry you get. Out of the 5/7girls I've experienced this with, the one that gave up earliest took 1 month. Sorry bro, it shall pass, I know how much burden you're feeling
Re: She's Choking Me( by daniel7328(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
BaEnki:
Boning no dey work o, I don bone tire, calls upon calls. Blocking self no work.

Yeah, she doesn't know where I stay on Ife, although I have this feeling she would come, I think she's a maniac kind of.

Big boy eh?? I'm not a big boy oo, and I don't even overdo things/or do things to impress anyone. I love simplicity.

Like I said just ignore her calls and text, if she wanna die let her die then......
Re: She's Choking Me( by RxHero18: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lol this stuff really happens... It had happened to me before... countless calls and love messages....
Sometimes when she calls, I give the phone to my junior sister for her to claim she is my woman ...This girl didn't relent... Anyway the only luck I had is that she didn't know where I was staying...
Lol anyway I was the one that caused everything , if I didn't call her when slipped her number on paper to me.... she wouldn't have gotten my number to worry my peaceful life grin
Re: She's Choking Me( by Lee99: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tell her to come to ife then switch off your phone
Re: She's Choking Me( by VlamesIffect(f): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lee99:
Drop her number here

SECONDED.

We'll teach you how it's done boy

2 Likes

Re: She's Choking Me( by VlamesIffect(f): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Uncle93:

I've been there a million times , its strange to understand why this happens or why they always refuse to leave no matter what u do or how angry you get. Out of the 5/7girls I've experienced this with, the one that gave you earliest took 1 month. Sorry bro, it shall pass, I know how much burden you're feeling

grin grin

Na so

Re: She's Choking Me( by younglleo: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lee99:
Drop her number here
A well respected elder have spoken
Now do the needful mr man!

1 Like

Re: She's Choking Me( by phazotron(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
Some have food but cannot eat

Some can eat but have no food

It is well

When they show love una go say dem dey disturb

Na when una jam the wicked ones una go appreciate

2 Likes

Re: She's Choking Me( by BaEnki(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
I'll keep ignoring her then, seems like that's the best advice so far.

For those asking for her number, it would be immature of me and also denigrating to her personality by posting it here. I respect my privacy so much, so I go respect her own too.

Phazotron, there's a wide margin between love and infatuation, this is infatuation at its best, I may be proved wrong though.

2 Likes

Re: She's Choking Me( by phazotron(m): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
BaEnki:
I'll keep ignoring her then, seems like that's the best advice so far.

For those asking for her number, it would be immature of me and also denigrating to her personality by posting it here. I respect my privacy so much, so I go respect her own too.

Phazotron, there's a wide margin between love and infatuation, this is infatuation at its best, I may be proved wrong though.

I understand.

The irony of life is that the person who you like is treating you the same way you're treating her.

Life doesn't always give us what our imagination wants
Re: She's Choking Me( by Ororocelemi(m): 12:25am On Jul 17, 2021
I guess she's ugly, na so one ugly babe worry me, I taught to myself should I knack her or not, but las las I no knack, I just ignored her and she tire for me by force.

BaEnki:

#End

Re: She's Choking Me( by Obakashdee(m): 1:00am On Jul 17, 2021
Op you Dey whine my nippple abi, drop your chat
Re: She's Choking Me( by BaEnki(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2021
phazotron:

I understand.

The irony of life is that the person who you like is treating you the same way you're treating her.

Life doesn't always give us what our imagination wants

Yeah, irony of life, someone giving me the same treatment? Not on the table, never was!

I’m not even giving her any treatment, just keeping my distance. I don't know her motives.
Re: She's Choking Me( by BaEnki(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2021
Obakashdee:
Op you Dey whine my nippple abi, drop your chat

I dey whine yah sacs grin

I wonder if she sleeps at all.

Re: She's Choking Me( by BaEnki(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2021
Ororocelemi:
I guess she's ugly, na so one ugly babe worry me, I taught to myself should I knack her or not, but las las I no knack, I just ignored her and she tire for me by force.

Hahaha, strange girls, this one def ain't ugly.

I've had so many encounters with these girls, honestly, it's been so difficult to truly love one ever since I lost my girl.
Re: She's Choking Me( by Donaluta(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2021
Op she wan come destroy you... Them send her ... Don't give in
Re: She's Choking Me( by Obakashdee(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
BaEnki:

I dey whine yah sacs grin

I wonder if she sleeps at all.

Omo this one no be whining oo
Just Dey harrass you anyhow
Re: She's Choking Me( by daniel7328(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2021
BaEnki:

Hahaha, strange girls, this one def ain't ugly.

I've had so many encounters with these girls, honestly, it's been so difficult to truly love one ever since I lost my girl.

Mad ooo, I fear this one to ooo
Re: She's Choking Me( by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2021
It's simple, just give the phone to any female friend of yours to pose as your girlfriend asin she should be the one always taking her calls
Re: She's Choking Me( by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Lee99:
Drop her number here
as an African man u're not suppose to eat dead meat u eat the meat u killed with ur own hands

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single / This Looks Uncomfortable - Sit On Face - Pic N Video / You're Not My Type", But When Your Type Impregnates & Abandons You, It Becomes "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.