Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

+18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] (6673 Views)

Is This Considered As Cheating? / +18: Is This a Hit or a Miss? [Picture] / +18. Is He Hitting The Right Spot? Is He Too Rough? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
DMCY:

Can you please drop the carpenters number(he can use WhatsApp, no?) so I can patronize him, he did a great job

This is one of the things I have vowed never to do — release phone number of someone that knows me to a Nairalander no matter how important the transaction is.

You won't understand my reasons and I wouldn't like to explain either. Everyone is a suspect.

Sorry, Sir.

5 Likes

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by SEGLIZ: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol
No be small int'l carpenter. Your suggestion is cool. Also, don't let that idea die. One day, you'll have the money to start it.

Thanks, I claim and believe it would materialise.

iLegendd:

This is one of the things I have vowed never to do — release phone number of someone that knows me to a Nairalander no matter how important the transaction is.

You won't understand my reasons and I wouldn't like to explain either. Everyone is a suspect.

Sorry, Sir.
the forum is so polluted, you can trust no one.
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by DMCY: 1:15am On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=iLegendd post=103442276]

Sorry, Sir.

No problem sir.
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Lovelyperson(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2021
iLegendd:
Below is the one he did for me for just 120k and they are topnotch and professional. Most people will sell them for 400k or at least, 300k. If market bad, na 250k.

I sweetest part of the transaction was how we used sign language to transact.

The blurred man in the picture is him at his shop.

120k for 1unit three sitter, 1unit two sitter and 2unit of one sitter?

Pls can I have the address of the guy I will like to do business with him too.
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Josbreed: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
iLegendd:

The complete set.

Though, whenever I go to his shop, I give him 500 bucks to buy drink. Also, he told me to give him 2k to add to the 2k he has to buy the legs since the price has increased.

In summary, I ended up spending 123k for everything. (The full set with real leather).
I swear, you cheat am

1 Like

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Josbreed:
I swear, you cheat am

I went to the market today to change my curtain for the third time in 15 months.

I bought red pillows, foot matches, center rug (placed an order for a pure white colored one, but got this milky one for 40k), etc.

This time around, I didn't cheat anyone, but got cheated. That 5 by 7' center rug is supposed to be 35k, but I begged to get it for 40k.

I'll remove it when I get a pure white one. I'll also remove this new curtain when I see a pure white one.

The moral of the story is: life a game. If you cheat someone today, another will cheat you tomorrow. So, for this, cheating is just lack of luck.

1 Like

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lovelyperson:

120k for 1unit three sitter, 1unit two sitter and 2unit of one sitter?

Pls can I have the address of the guy I will like to do business with him too.

lipsrsealed
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
iLegendd:

I went to the market today to change my curtain for the third time in 15 months.

I bought red pillows, foot matches, center rug (placed an order for a pure white colored one, but got this milky one for 40k), etc.

This time around, I didn't cheat anyone, but got cheated. That 5 by 7' center rug is supposed to be 35k, but I begged to get it for 40k.

I'll remove it when I get a pure white one. I'll also remove this new curtain when I see a pure white one.

The moral of the story is: life a game. If you cheat someone today, another will cheat you tomorrow. So, for this, cheating is just lack of luck.

I noticed a hippopotamus

Are you now a zookeeper?

ILLengend and phat fugly girls

Maybe, na where your money reach

1 Like

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
So, to my readers, I'm slowly sneaking into home decoration.

Call me with your chair design and I'll tell my man to handle it. As the middle man, keep my share.

1 Like

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Theagnosticdude: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
I legend, I will really be grateful to you if you can connect me with the man. I would like to apprentice with him
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Asadujames202:

I noticed a hippopotamus
Are you now a zookeeper?
ILLengend and phat fugly girls
Maybe, na where your money reach

I promised not to reply you this year again, but your obsession of me is giving me joy. I'm feeling like a celebrity that is being stalked by a passionate, but depressed fan.

The girl in the picture is a Uniport final year student. She is pretty and just a friend. The picture where she bent was her trying to take her phone because her coursemate was calling her. She needs to go back to campus.

Ten minute after she left, another friend, a skinny one and a two-time beauty queen winner came over and she is watching TV as she eats banana, groundnut, and fruits. If you come to my house, you won't lack healthy things to eat. #Smile.

I'll soon take the remote from her to watch England Vs. Denmark.

My stalker fan, I'm stingy — I don't spend money on women — I invest my money. There are too many beautiful free pussies on my plate, but I'm the one running.

If you were in shoe, you'll feel like a king, but here I am feeling like just a normal human.

The same way I have 24/7 free light from year to year is how I have 24/7 free pussies, but I don't f*ck around. #UseYourHead.

Health is wealth and widsom is scarce. As I always preach, there are 3 mandatory skills all men should have or suffer and they are

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

Unfortunately, you don't possess any of them and instead of you to spend time acquiring them, you're spending your time stalking me.

No be juju be this?

7 Likes

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Gobengroup(m): 3:11am On Jul 08, 2021
iLegendd:

I promised not to reply you this year again, but your obsession of me is giving me joy. I'm feeling like a celebrity that is being stalked by a passionate, but depressed fan.

The girl in the picture is a Uniport final year student. She is pretty and just a friend. The picture where she bent was her trying to take her phone because her coursemate was calling her. She needs to go back to campus.

Ten minute after she left, another friend, a skinny one and a two-time beauty queen winner came over and she is watching TV as she eats banana, groundnut, and fruits. If you come to my house, you won't lack healthy things to eat. #Smile.

I'll soon take the remote from her to watch England Vs. Denmark.

My stalker fan, I'm stingy — I don't spend money on women — I invest my money. There are too many beautiful free pussies on my plate, but I'm the one running.

If you were in shoe, you'll feel like a king, but here I am feeling like just a normal human.

The same way I have 24/7 free light from year to year is how I have 24/7 free pussies, but I don't f*ck around. #UseYourHead.

Health is wealth and widsom is scarce. As I always preach, there are 3 mandatory skills all men should have or suffer and they are

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

Unfortunately, you don't possess any of them and instead of you to spend time acquiring them, you're spending your time stalking me.

No be juju be this?
Boss ilegend I'm sorry if this is out of context. I tried creating flutterwave account after I read you talk about it, but whenever I want to verify my email and login to my dashboard it keeps telling me unathorized access. Pls how do I go about it my oga �
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2021
Gobengroup:
Boss ileg.end I'm sorry if this is out of context. I tried creating flutterwave account after I read you talk about it, but whenever I want to verify my email and login to my dashboard it keeps telling me unathorized access. Pls how do I go about it my oga �

I had a similar issue, so I created a new one with my second email address, but this time, a Yahoo mail, not Gmail and everything was solved.
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Brian47(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2021
It's not cheating, it's business.

1 Like

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Brian47:
It's not cheating, it's business.

tongue
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Gobengroup(m): 4:04am On Jul 09, 2021
iLegendd:

I had a similar issue, so I created a new one with my second email address, but this time, a Yahoo mail, not Gmail and everything was solved.
Thank boss I have done it. Pls one more question. How do you verify it and also can I receive and withdraw with only BVN verification boss.
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
Gobengroup:
Thank boss I have done it. Pls one more question. How do you verify it and also can I receive and withdraw with only BVN verification boss.

1. Just as you do normal Internet verification
2. Yes, either BVN or NIN — I can't recall the one I used
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by CareerLadder: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
No, it's not boss.

It's called negotiating and persuasive buying in marketing.

Keep balling...

iLegendd:
+18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture]

This short post is 3-in-1.

Last month, being June, I wanted to do a promo, but was too lazy. A spirit said, "Just do this promo joor and collect the free money." As you all know, I'm proudly jobless for life.

So, I decided to do it. On our pre-sale, we made more than 98+k. Let's just say it's 100k from less than 20 clients.

At the end of the promo, it was more than 200k (including people who didn't buy at promo price for the month of June.

In that June, I went to buy Cyway water and I saw this beautiful black chair, so I stopped and said to the carpenter, "Oga, this chair try, but no tell me big price o. How much e be?"

As I was talking, the young and handsome carpenter was giving me some signs, but I kept saying my mind. When I was done, he finally used sign language to let me know he doesn't hear or talk.

I was weak and felt bad for myself and for him. Knowing he's differently-abled made me to vow to patronize him.

This was how we started using sign language to talk.

He showed me different leathers — original and fake. He is so honest.

I told him to construct a white colored one and he said with original leather, it's 150k. At the end, he agreed to do it for 120k.

When I showed the chair to people, they said I cheated him. Did I cheated him?

Note: I sold books I usually sell for 10k or 7k for 1k as bonanza in the month of June to generate this 120k I gave him.

Those that bought the books cheated me, so don't you think it's wise I cheat him too? Cheat me, I cheat another person.

The carpenter has access to cheap, but original leather sellers and importers. He is from Imo state.

I carried the white chair yesterday and I like it.

Now, here is the business I want to do. I want to give him 150k or at most, 180k to make the chair below and I'll sell it for 300+k. That, my dear, is business. If all goes well, I'll start something big with him.

The moral of the story is: being deaf and dumb didn't stop him from having a skill that'll fetch him money.

In this short article, below are three lessons

1. I generated money with my phone while in my house
2. I used 120k from the money to buy a set of chair
3. I want to start a business with the carpenter that produced the chair

If this isn't wisdom, I doubt what is. So, don't wait for work or school — get a skill and have wisdom and you'll never be broke.

2 Likes

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2021
CareerLadder:
No, it's not boss.

It's called negotiating and persuasive buying in marketing.

Keep balling...

On point. Negotiation skill is crucial for success.

Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by rapheal5(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes, he is really amazing, honest, and smart. I felt I cheated him because people said I did. Also, another carpenter said I cheated him.

Anyway, I didn't force him. If I'm to sell those chairs it will be 300k minimum because everything is original and the wood can't be infested by ant. I will consider this a good business.

He is working on the one below.

How much for the single one below
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by bolu96(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2021
iLegendd:

Good day, I have a few dollars in my amazon affiliate account, I've been thinking about how best to withdraw until I came across this thread with you saying flutterwave is good.
Now the problem is; just like you encountered, I'm having issues opening an account despite using two different email addresses(yahoo and gmail) but the problem is the same.
What can I do?
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2021
bolu96:

Good day, I have a few dollars in my amazon affiliate account, I've been thinking about how best to withdraw until I came across this thread with you saying flutterwave is good.
Now the problem is; just like you encountered, I'm having issues opening an account despite using two different email addresses(yahoo and gmail) but the problem is the same. What can I do?

I'll suggested you message them. Sometimes, your IP address may have been flagged or some auto-forensic search blacklisted your emails in their database.

Chat them up or try with another email on another phone + another SIM.
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by bolu96(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2021
iLegendd:

I'll suggested you message them. Sometimes, your IP address may have been flagged or some auto-forensic search blacklisted your emails in their database.

Chat them up or try with another email on another phone + another SIM.

Thank you, but can you share the link to the site because I can't seem to find an address to message them.
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2021
bolu96:

Thank you, but can you share the link to the site because I can't seem to find an address to message them.

cry
Re: +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2021
Smart move.. if u can pull it off when the ROI starts pumping in e go be like blood money.. Like i tell people, those days of working hard are long over. Work smart. Smart work over hard work any day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? / 8 Things Every Woman Does Before Having Sex / I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.