Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? (6666 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2021
Good day Fellas, I saw this pics on fb. It had brought a lot of reactions and views so, i decided to bring it here to hear the comments of the baddos we have here. So, bad guys, what do u have to say abt this pics? grin

1 Share

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Coded081(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2021
Nice pix

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Bigredmachine: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Poo tank

7 Likes

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2021
She Balance grin
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2021
Omo, see package cool

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Candidlady: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Omo, see package cool
you eh! Na really package

3 Likes

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Exkandayee(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2021
Backshots, This lady go cream well well
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Poo tank
If she open for u, u no go rush her?
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Bigredmachine: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
If she open for u, u no go rush her?

As an experience guy wei don see things... No every yansh dem open for me I dey rush enter... Me I like dem slim and not too fat

2 Likes

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2021
Bigredmachine:

As an experience guy wei don see things... No every yansh dem open for me I dey rush enter... Me I like dem slim and not too fat
Anyway, it's ur choice. To me, she isn't fat. She is ok. I'm a slim guy, na this kind babe i dey like, and na this kind babe dey turn me on. Her back lason na Lucozade boost grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
Anyway, it's ur choice. To me, she isn't fat. She is ok. I'm a slim guy, na this kind babe i dey like, and na this kind babe dey turn me on. Her back lason na Lucozade boost grin

I don mark your face, if I see you near heaven, I go cause riot

7 Likes

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

I don mark your face, if I see you near heaven, I go cause riot
grin
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by ikennamadu1(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Truvelisback:

grin cheesy cheesy say her back lasan naa locozade booost
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Boogyman557: 11:53am On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool SEE WAITING pesin CARRY 4 BODY.. I SURRENDER my KALA 4 ur MATTER.... WAITING be DIS, Infact WAITING u de TALK... if I GET dis KIND WOMAN 4 HUZ, na to LOCK her INSIDE trowey KEY or JUST de INSIDE de NACK 24sc.. WAITING pesin de find OUTSIDE again, abobi WAITING I de find OUTSIDE again.. SEE me SEE food. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool SEE WAITING pesin CARRY 4 BODY.. I SURRENDER my KALA 4 ur MATTER.... WAITING be DIS, Infact WAITING u de TALK... if I GET dis KIND WOMAN 4 HUZ, na to LOCK her INSIDE trowey KEY or JUST de INSIDE de NACK 24sc.. WAITING pesin de find OUTSIDE again, abobi WAITING I de find OUTSIDE again.. SEE me SEE food. WTF MAN
If she happens to be ur class teacher, will miss class? grin

2 Likes

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by YoungRay007: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
This kind ladies, na from nyash dey dey knack them.

4 Likes

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by FahBuLous: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Poo tank

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
YoungRay007:
This kind ladies, na from nyash dey dey knack them.
Upon say she wear Mary Amaka gown, her round hip and ass still show.
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Rickmann: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Coded081:
Nice pix

Not me ,I don't fall for this at all..
Things aren't always the way they appear.

Only God knows what underneath that gown looks like grin

4 Likes

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rickmann:

Not me ,I don't fall for this at all..
Things aren't always the way they appear.

Only God knows what underneath that gown looks like grin
from her appearance, does she look like someone who will be dirty down there?
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by juniorstar(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
If she pull cloth e go be like molten magma wey dey fall down from slope

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by freshkpomo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
juniorstar:
If she pull cloth e go be like molten magma wey dey fall down from slope
You forget add black patches like pimple and one black long line inbetween the lap to the ass due to the size and it makes them scratch each other when every she walks creating spots down there....

The truth is, big as is only pretty in clothes and turns a man on, but it's useless during sex.

8 Likes

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Lilsameey: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
The veejay dey smell abi e no dey smell.

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Gadafii: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Disgusting

Thickness is different from fat/chubby.

Na when she comot her payint you go see say na meat full that side, and you will labour to dig those meats out before your ride can reach promise Land

3 Likes

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Gadafii: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Boogyman557:
you have poor tastes sir
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
freshkpomo:

You forget add black patches like pimple and one black long line inbetween the lap to the ass due to the size and it makes them scratch each other when every she walks creating spots down there....

The truth is, big as is only pretty in clothes and turns a man on, but it's useless during sex.
But there are ladies that their Local govt Area(L.G.A) looks very clean and nice. Anyway, be like say na skinny ladies be ur choice.
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gadafii:
Disgusting

Thickness is different from fat/chubby.

Na when she comot her payint you go see say na meat full that side, and you will labour to dig those meats out before your ride can reach promise Land

Do u know that assless/skinny ladies V.J are likely wider than that of Ladies with big ass?
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Gadafii: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
Do u know that assless/skinny ladies V.J are likely wider than Ladies with big ass?
do you know the amount of flesh that covers the entrance of a fat woman's vjay??

That prevents air from reaching down there, and they still go ahead to wear pants and tight.

The issue here is about who got a wider pussy, but who got the freshest air to their corridor,
When fat women walk, the pussy walls rub each other, the inner thighs does same too,if you are not extra hygienic as a fat woman, na smelly kpekus u go carry, but you see these skinny girls with gap thighs, no friction, no rubbing of pussy walls or thighs, so dress air easily reaches there

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gadafii:
do you know the amount of flesh that covers the entrance of a fat woman's vjay??

That prevents air from reaching down there, and they still go ahead to wear pants and tight.

The issue here is about who got a wider pussy, but who got the freshest air to their corridor,
When fat women walk, the pussy walls rub each other, the inner thighs does same too,if you are not extra hygienic as a fat woman, na smelly kpekus u go carry, but you see these skinny girls with gap thighs, no friction, no rubbing of pussy walls or thighs, so dress air easily reaches there
This lady isn't fat. If u see fat person, u no go fit talk. See fat here.

1 Share

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Rickmann: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
from her appearance, does she look like someone who will be dirty down there?

Your question just exposed you..

Pls never you get carried away by any Nigerian lady's physical appearance..so many of them are vectors of filth and diseases, beneath.
It's just the more you look, the less you see..

Know that and know peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by nairaman66(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
freshkpomo:

Word!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). / Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt / Dating Young Nigerian Women In 2023, A Few Hard Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.