Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! (6059 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by BigDawsNet: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Who get time na only get puna? grin

For real bro... We have millions waiting for you to ask them out
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDawsNet:

For real bro... We have millions waiting for you to ask them out
Let them understand that they are not special.
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by habsydiamond(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I give you my time you still dey waste am grin
our ladies like suspense pass India films ooo...
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
hybrid11:
That's how I behave
I don't have that time to keep on wooing u when u don't have sense
so if babe no want date u, mean say she no get sense? diz country na wah oh
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
our ladies like suspense pass India films ooo...
Lol
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Megatron77:
Giving rejections because you think you are above some level is very SENSELESS just so you know. Since you need to be enlighted, especially when you reject rudely.

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by ogkrakkid(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
New format dey now dem dey use..dem no go tell u NO..loolz. but .make I no break table.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Giving rejections because you think you are above some level is very SENSELESS just so you know. Since you need to be enlighted, especially when you reject rudely.
Not wanting 2 date u does not mean u're not her level, she might be in a relationship and would not want 2 cheat on her man also the rudeness is triggered when u're told NO but u keep pressing. las las if she accept everybody una go still call am olosho
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
ogkrakkid:
New format dey now dem dey use..dem no go tell u NO..loolz. but .make I no break table.
BREAK AM!
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Megatron77:
Not wanting 2 date u does not mean u're not her level, she might be in a relationship and would not want 2 cheat on her man also the rudeness is triggered when u're told NO but u keep pressing. las las if she accept everybody una go still call am olosho
So why would she be pained when we walk away instead of pressing harder? Because in every occation, your gender people always get pissed when we don't stress it even when like you said, she probably has a guy!
This happens everytime! grin

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Zila306: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
My guy you be BOSS
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by ogkrakkid(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
BREAK AM!
Gbam...lmao.
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
ogkrakkid:
Gbam...lmao.
Oya pm me the secret
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So why would she be pained when we walk away instead of pressing harder? Because in every occation, your gender people always get pissed when we don't stress it even when like you said, she probably has a guy!
This happens everytime! grin
Pained? not very sure but let me not speak for all because as for me and the girls i've seen around, we don't feel pained when we tell you no and you go.
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by hybrid11(m): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Megatron77:
If she no wan date me ,say it plain
I'm not a puppet u will delay or joke with
And yes,she no get sense
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by hybrid11(m): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
She's not o
I guess so
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 07, 2021
hybrid11:

If she no wan date me ,say it plain
I'm not a puppet u will delay or joke with
And yes,she no get sense
It's obvious u're what u said dat's y dey keep delaying and joking with u... lols am jst kidding oooo b4 u curse life out of me
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by authority2006(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2021
Megatron77:

That's not the case in most cases I have experienced. Naija ladies would fall in love already but still want to drag for like months before saying yes. They have this mindset that if they don't drag, men would take them for granted.
I was talking to my wife for about a month (without having any man in her life) but she wouldn't accept. About a month into our forth and back discussion, I told her that I would walk away that I had wasted enough time on her. We're marking tenth year anniversary this November.
Don't pretend you don't know that like 80% of Nigeria ladies behave this way.
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by hybrid11(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2021
Megatron77:
It's obvious u're what u said dat's y dey keep delaying and joking with u... lols am jst kidding oooo b4 u curse life out of me
You're entitled to your own opinion , the problem with your species is always understanding,they lack understanding just as you misinterpreted me
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by pansophist(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Women want you to still want them even if they don't want you. Know this and know peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Izonedexter(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Wahala be like wetin again sef�

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Izonedexter(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2021
pansophist:
Women want you to still want them even if they don't want you. Know this and know peace. Her
exactly bro

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
hybrid11:

You're entitled to your own opinion , the problem with your species is always understanding,they lack understanding just as you misinterpreted me
Hmmmm no vex ooo na u no understand me bcoz i was jst joking... pls stop hating our gender
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Haywiz1122: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
Megatron77:
Hmmmm no vex ooo na u no understand me bcoz i was jst joking... pls stop hating our gender

Can I tell you something?
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Haywiz1122: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Megatron77:

When men talk/argue/debate we either do it physical or talk with sense and facts

But women are more verbally and aggressive in behavior, you start running your mouth.

Men do not like to argue with each other because we know it will be a bloodbath and a heavy physical fight but you women think because society are more considered to Favour you then you can run mouth verbally on men and even try to fight on the opposite gender you can’t easily defeat.

Your arguments are based on emotion, manipulation and no reasonable explanation for us to believe women don’t feel bad when they get rejected.

If you’re and you friend don’t feel bad when men leave your life then you’re dealing with low value men… know this and know peace
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Haywiz1122:

When men talk/argue/debate we either do it physical or talk with sense and facts

But women are more verbally and aggressive in behavior, you start running your mouth.

Men do not like to argue with each other because we know it will be a bloodbath and a heavy physical fight but you women think because society are more considered to Favour you then you can run mouth verbally on men and even try to fight on the opposite gender you can’t easily defeat.

Your arguments are based on emotion, manipulation and no reasonable explanation for us to believe women don’t feel bad when they get rejected.

If you’re and you friend don’t feel bad when men leave your life then you’re dealing with low value men… know this and know peace
Wow its the full note!
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by hybrid11(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Megatron77:
I can't and will never hate your gender, there are the sweetest thing on earth but you and your gender gat to change and evolve
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2021
hybrid11:

I can't and will never hate your gender, there are the sweetest thing on earth but you and your gender gat to change and evolve
Did you really mention CHANGE there? grin
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by hybrid11(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Did you really mention CHANGE there? grin
grin grin bro I did
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
hybrid11:
grin grin bro I did
grin grin
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Haywiz1122:

U're totally senseless mr high value
Re: This Lady Is Pained Because Of What A Guy Did After She Turned Him Down!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Haywiz1122:

Can I tell you something?
Tell it to your high value ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support / 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends / 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.