Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial (7369 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate / UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Buckeyemedia1: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

Are u normal?? Why did he jump bail??
Go & ask the Federal High Court he referred to as a zoo why he jumped bail, the moral of the story, Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Web2020: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
Repatriation paper for a fugitive that jumped bail? shocked

What do you guys smoke over there in the south east? It must be one heck of a nasty joint grin grin grin
Go and find out from Aso Rock the panic mode of the so called presidency since they kidnap Nnamdi Kanu. You are just here talking what you don't know. What make him a fugitive, your words? How did he jumped bail? He should have waited for Fulani army to kill him at home. You grant someone bail and you invaided his house to kill him at the same time. If you know that Nnamdi Kanu violated his bail conditions, the right thing to do is to approach the court to revoke his bail and send him back to prison not to send army to kill him. His life was under threat, hence he ran for his dear life. There is no law on earth that says one should not escape from danger. The federal government keep shooting themselves under the foot.

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by omenka(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Alaigbopress:

He never jumped bail, his house was extra judiciary invaded and he have no option than to save his head. Even an unintelligent Lawyer can easily defend this in a law court
When you Igbos put up this jaundiced argument, I wonder to myself, do you.people ever take into account the conditions of his bail? Did he stick to those conditions?

We were here when folks were jokingly counting the number of persons around Kanu after his release knowing he was permitted only to meet with no more than a specific number at a time. Forgotten? Did he stick with that instruction given by the judge? What about the instruction regarding rallies, etc?

You lot imagine Kanu is answerable to NO ONE but everyone owes him everything.

You people's deliberate naivety is a shame to behold.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Buckeyemedia1: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Web2020:
Go and find out from Aso Rock the panic mode of the so called presidency since they kidnap Nnamdi Kanu. You are just here talking what you don't know. What make him a fugitive, your words? How did he jumped bail? He should have waited for Fulani army to kill him at home. You grant someone bail and you invaided his house to kill him at the same time. If you know that Nnamdi Kanu violated his bail conditions, the right thing to do is to approach the court to revoke his bail and send him back to prison not to send army to kill him. His life was under threat, hence he ran for his dear life. There is no law on earth that says one should not escape from danger. The federal government keep shooting themselves under the foot.
I guess he was safer when he was in jail? He should have told the judge to revoke his bail, instead of jumping bail. He has no excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Jostoman: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

What do you guys smoke over there in the south east? It must be one heck of a nasty joint grin grin grin
you people sent soldiers to go and kill him in his house and God almighty save his life but you are here opening your smelling mouth and say he jump bail.

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Jostoman: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Th
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Buckeyemedia1: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Jostoman:
you people sent soldiers to go and kill him in his house and God almighty save his life but you are here opening your smelling mouth and say he jump bail.
Keep deceiving yourself, presumption they sent soldiers to kill me, is not a defense in court, come 26th he will be transferred to His old room @ Kuje Prison, Maybe you think that the Federal Government has time for all these crocodile tears wailing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Jostoman: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I guess he was safer when he was in jail? He should have told the judge to revoke his bail, instead of jumping bail. He has no excuse.
some people will just open their mouth and be talking rubbish so you want him to stay after God save his life from python dance they want to use to terminate his life before the court adjourn date

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by naijapips02: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Zikojukwu:
The opinion commonplace in Nigeria is that Kanu was kidnapped by the Fulanis without following international process for repatriation. Justice Nyanko can't rubbish her image by continuing a trial of Kanu who was kidnapped in a bandit style and not lawfully arrested. The repatriation documents must be presented, published in Nigerian and international newspapers before trial can begin. Anything short of this is an aberration of justice. The world is interested in Kanu's case and he may expose buhari and killer Fulani herdsmen excesses. Calling for referendum is not a crime.

No be only reparations document. Like America would have demanded Bin Laden's reparations document. Kanu that is lucky not to have been shut at sight.

How is kanu different from osama Bin Laden?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by vasel15: 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
supportnija:
Children are many on NairaLand, a man who jump bail?

Shut up the Nigeria sent their assassination team to kill nnamdi kanu and they ended u killing 28unarmed people

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by vasel15: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Zikojukwu:
Foolish adults are many on nairaland. Do you invade a house of someone on trial and kill his people? What trial self are we talking about?

Leave those fools Nigerians the black man is wired to support illegality and blame the victims instead of the aggressor
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by vasel15: 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Joromi1:
What beats me about this MNK's affair is how the average IPOB member cares less about the many lives already wasted because of this fraudster.

Why do you so reverence him? Is his life worth more than the 100's who have died for his cause?

Reason, guys, reason.

Shut up how many lives have the fulani herdsmen killed? UGM is not ipob or esn, do you understand now and UGM only targeted the civilian killing machines

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Streetpresident: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Kanu welcome to the Zoo, the place where you father and mother were born, lived & buried. Never realized the guy is an idiot.

The DSS should show him how to kiss monkey and romance vipers in the dungeon.

Reno's article made me do some research on Nnamdi Kanu, watch his YouTube videos and I discovered the guy is an ethnic bigot, a 419er of a freedom fighter. Whoever doesn't agree with him is not human. "if you attend a Yoruba church you are idiot" "not fit to be human" .....all of these and some people still follow him? It beats my imagination!

Actually don't know much of him apart from what we heard on TV and Buhari's mismanagement of his case makes me give him some soft spots because he deserves fair hearing which he isn't getting.

Kanu doesn't represent the good igbo people I know and isn't fit to lead the way for anyone sensible human.

How then do young people follow this kinda guy. Shame!

Those following him needs to first wean themselves of hate because many of these young folks are full of venoms & biles.

For those following him, the day you disagree with him in your dream Biafra, your head must roll.

SE made Kanu and those who made him dare not look him in the face. If na lie, ask ekerenmadu

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Amaechi2023(m): 12:29am On Jul 07, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

usually taught the one from Oshogbo was legendary didn't know there's an aba version that gives stronger inspiration..

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Ayomide811(m): 1:01am On Jul 07, 2021
Zikojukwu:
The opinion bycommonplace in Nigeria is that Kanu was kidnapped by the Fulanis without following international process for repatriation. Justice Nyanko can't rubbish her image by continuing a trial of Kanu who was kidnapped in a bandit style and not lawfully arrested. The repatriation documents must be presented, published in Nigerian and international newspapers before trial can begin. Anything short of this is an aberration of justice. The world is interested in Kanu's case and he may expose buhari and killer Fulani herdsmen excesses. Calling for referendum is not a crime.
order for killing of policemen is a crime

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Ayomide811(m): 1:07am On Jul 07, 2021
Alaigbopress:

He never jumped bail, his house was extra judiciary invaded and he have no option than to save his head. Even an unintelligent Lawyer can easily defend this in a law court
What stopped him after a year to continue his trial?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AntiBMC(m): 2:09am On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:
The damage Kanu and ipob have done to the Igbo people is going to take generations to fix. When I read the things they write on this forum, I shudder in disbelief at the sheer inanity the comments exude. It is really an eyesore to behold.

When you Igbos put up this jaundiced argument, I wonder to myself, do you.people ever take into account the conditions of his bail? Did he stick to those conditions?

We were here when folks were jokingly counting the number of persons around Kanu after his release knowing he was permitted only to meet with no more than a specific number at a time. Forgotten? Did he stick with that instruction given by the judge? What about the instruction regarding rallies, etc?

You lot imagine Kanu is answerable to NO ONE but everyone owes him everything.

You people's deliberate naivety is second to no other honestly.

Caman shatap dere. Blabbing rubbish. Typical Fulani $lut.
So d damage bandits, herdsmen and terrorists, both d ones in uniforms and d ones without, have been doing is nuh damaging enough?
So MNK stepping in to stop the killings and abuse of ppl in der farms, is damaging?
Ur r a $ick sicko...a $ycophant.
Go n bathe ur usual... cos tym don reach for u.

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AntiBMC(m): 2:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Streetpresident:
Kanu welcome to the Zoo, the place where you father and mother were born, lived & buried. Never realized the guy is an idiot.

The DSS should show him how to kiss monkey and romance vipers in the dungeon.

Reno's article made me do some research on Nnamdi Kanu, watch his YouTube videos and I discovered the guy is an ethnic bigot, a 419er of a freedom fighter. Whoever doesn't agree with him is not human. "if you attend a Yoruba church you are idiot" "not fit to be human" .....all of these and some people still follow him? It beats my imagination!

Actually don't know much of him apart from what we heard on TV and Buhari's mismanagement of his case makes me give him some soft spots because he deserves fair hearing which he isn't getting.

Kanu doesn't represent the good igbo people I know and isn't fit to lead the way for anyone sensible human.

How then do young people follow this kinda guy. Shame!

Those following him needs to first wean themselves of hate because many of these young folks are full of venoms & biles.

For those following him, the day you disagree with him in your dream Biafra, your head must roll.

SE made Kanu and those who made him dare not look him in the face. If na lie, ask ekerenmadu

You are just slimy like all ur kinsmen. Simple-minded simps.

All dat ur textbook u scribbled there will nuh change d minds of biafrans towards Kanu. Terrorists nd thugs dt have no regard whatsoever for d rule of law, calling a freedom fighter, a terrorist. Ndị uchu. Ụmụ ekwensu.
Go nd die if it's paining. U people captured him...yet u still having sleepless nights.
What have you done to save the students dat were kidnapped in kaduna? Malu.

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by joyandfaith: 3:01am On Jul 07, 2021
rottennaija:

Will he also seek papers for the NK jumping bail?
And papers from military why his house was attacked and his supporters were killed

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Alaigbopress: 4:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Ayomide811:
What stopped him after a year to continue his trial?
What is guarantee that the saw Government who invaded his house cannot kill him extra juciary if he did not escape to saner country that understands what human right is all about
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by louqas: 4:29am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[/b]

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

To come and do what?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by louqas: 4:39am On Jul 07, 2021
Zikojukwu:
Foolish adults are many on nairaland. Do you invade a house of someone on trial and kill his people? What trial self are we talking about?

If Abaribe had been sent to jail like Ndume ,you won't be here saying all this...if not for political solution, but you people won't see this, a northerner is in jail because a fellow northerner he stood surety for jumped bail....but a southerner Abaribe is walking free even when the fellow southerner he stood surety for has jumped bail.... What many of you don't know is that DSS saw his escape as a slight hence the two year long manhunt

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by omenka(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

Caman shatap dere. Blabbing rubbish. Typical Fulani $lut.
So d damage bandits, herdsmen and terrorists, both d ones in uniforms and d ones without, have been doing is nuh damaging enough?
So MNK stepping in to stop the killings and abuse of ppl in der farms, is damaging?
Ur r a $ick sicko...a $ycophant.
Go n bathe ur usual... cos tym don reach for u.
Your throwback picture looks amazing. You really must have enjoyed your childhood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
omenka:
ngadaAwo, is this how you really want to live the rest of your life?

Dude, see ehn, you better make hay while the sun still shines so you dont have to wake up one day in the twilight of your life looking for whom to blame for your condition o. It is an honest advice.

You can't spend the rest of your life on this forum, creating tons of monikers just to troll people and have their voices silenced by the mods. Get to work be productive, get a girlfriend, build a relationship, have sex, be happy, go on a vacation etc. Simply act like an Organic Human dude.

Jeez. embarassed
[/s]
who's this please?

Do I know you?
please stop stalking me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by rottennaija(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

And papers from military why his house was attacked and his supporters were killed

Sure. They will have it.
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AntiBMC(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:
Your throwback picture looks amazing. You really must have enjoyed your childhood.

Go nd bathe...ode.

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by omenka(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
who's this please?

Do I know you?
please stop stalking me
You no well I swear. grin

Guy, hustle o!!
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by omenka(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

Go nd bathe...ode.
How did it feel like bathing with that liquid? Did you use soap or detergent? I suppose because you had your bath 20 years ago as depicted in the throwback picture, you feel so proud you assume everyone else needs a bath like you.

I'd rather pass.

Good bye.
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AntiBMC(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:
You no well I swear. grin

Guy, hustle o!!

You dey hustle na im u dey here ds early morning?
Wetin u know say hustle be? Na una 29.990k BMC funds b hustle? Cl0wn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) / Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism / apologies, thread retracted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.