Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial (7501 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate / UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
I dey laugh seriously.
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Streetpresident: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

You are just slimy like all ur kinsmen. Simple-minded simps.

All dat ur textbook u scribbled there will nuh change d minds of biafrans towards Kanu. Terrorists nd thugs dt have no regard whatsoever for d rule of law, calling a freedom fighter, a terrorist. Ndị uchu. Ụmụ ekwensu.
Go nd die if it's paining. U people captured him...yet u still having sleepless nights.
What have you done to save the students dat were kidnapped in kaduna? Malu.

Dumb head. In what way is your lord NK different from shekau. He called Nigeria a zoo, and I know your f**k ass is currently in Nigeria, that qualifies you as an animal, because only animals live in the zoo. You worse than the uneducated boko boys up north. This is because you seem to have gone through the four walls of academic institution. that has not impacted your thinking in anyway. No mind if your own.

Have nothing to tell you to change your parochial view, but the monster you guys built in NK will consume all of you.

Time will tell.
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AntiBMC(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Streetpresident:

Dumb head. In what way is your lord NK different from shekau. He called Nigeria a zoo, and I know your f**k ass is currently in Nigeria, that qualifies you as an animal, because only animals live in the zoo. You worse than the uneducated boko boys up north. This is because you seem to have gone through the four walls of academic institution. that has not impacted your thinking in anyway. No mind if your own.

Have nothing to tell you to change your parochial view, but the monster you guys built in NK will consume all of you.

Time will tell.

I didn't read all dat n0nsense u wrote there cos I know it will be trash.

We love MNK nd nothing u brain-zamaged mofos will do can change that.

If e pain u too much, plug ur finger for electric socket... rubbish.
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Fweshest3: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
I have seen some of the charges labelled against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by the Fulani-controlled federal government. Does anyone know why the evil government has not charged Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for saying [b]Buhari is long dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia[? If this assertions by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was not true, why has the federal government refuse to include it in their charges against him in justice Binta's court? I swear, the greatest job on earth is to free a black man from mental slavery. By the time the fulani is done with some of u zombie and BMC, your eyes no go clear oo, but e go d too late for u to reason well.
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Streetpresident: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
AntiBMC:

I didn't read all dat n0nsense u wrote there cos I know it will be trash.

We love MNK nd nothing u brain-zamaged mofos will do can change that.

If e pain u too much, plug ur finger for electric socket... rubbish.

grin grin grin Your lord p0rn star is f**cking the floor in the DSS dungeon. His terms will be longer than that of monkey.

Zoo is very bad..... grin

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AntiBMC(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Streetpresident:

grin grin grin Your lord p0rn star is f**cking the floor in the DSS dungeon. His terms will be longer than that of monkey.

Zoo is very bad..... grin

Still didn't read that.
Keep crying on ipob matter...we need the tears as a souvenir.
Try bathe ur usual while at it.

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Streetpresident: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2021
AntiBMC:

Still didn't read that.
Keep crying on ipob matter...we need the tears as a souvenir.
Try bathe ur usual while at it.

You did, otherwise you won't reply, but I have your drugs with me.

grin grin grin pained IPOB miscreant..... biafrauud kee you there. Why don't you take food to your lord p0rnstar in DSS dungeon. Lost generation of mindless idiots.

If you ain't please with recent happening, go to 3rd mainland bridge.

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AntiBMC(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Streetpresident:

You did, otherwise you won't reply, but I have your drugs with me.

grin grin grin pained IPOB miscreant..... biafrauud kee you there. Why don't you take food to your lord p0rnstar in DSS dungeon. Lost generation of mindless idiots.

If you ain't please with recent happening, go to 3rd mainland bridge.

Haha. I swear...I can never read any rubbish coming from an almajiri that drinks cow piss.
Go drink una usual...then come back and quote me again. Maybe I will read dat one.

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Streetpresident: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2021
AntiBMC:

Haha. I swear...I can never read any rubbish coming from an almajiri that drinks cow piss.
Go drink una usual...then come back and quote me again. Maybe I will read dat one.

Pigidiot. .. grin e de sweet me to banter with una any day any time. What a very sincere ojukwu couldn't achieve won't be attain by a misfit albino. e nor de work like dat.

Have a loaf of agege bread here, help your lord Kanu with it na. You ain't a loyal subject since you want him to die of hunger in the zoo.... grin grin

Come to think of it, you and yours are also in the zoo ohh... grin grin grin

One Nigeria is a must....

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AntiBMC(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2021
Streetpresident:

Pigidiot. .. grin e de sweet me to banter with una any day any time. What a very sincere ojukwu couldn't achieve won't be attain by a misfit albino. e nor de work like dat.

Have a loaf of agege bread here, help your lord Kanu with it na. You ain't a loyal subject since you want him to die of hunger in the zoo.... grin grin

Come to think of it, you and yours are also in the zoo ohh... grin grin grin

One Nigeria is a must....

Hahaha. Make I hear say I read wetin one r£tard with magg0t-infested brain write.

Meanwhile, if u have finished drinking d cow piss...move over to d next on the menu...cow p00p
Oya...sharp sharp. Na una best delicacy b dat... pictures don't lie.

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Streetpresident: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2021
AntiBMC:

Hahaha. Make I hear say I read wetin one r£tard with magg0t-infested brain write.

Meanwhile, if u have finished drinking d cow piss...move over to d next on the menu...cow p00p
Oya...sharp sharp. Na una best delicacy b dat... pictures don't lie.

I am 500% sure you are reading it.... e de sweet me.

If you try una family business line.... your gallow is very sure...

If you continue on Kanu's way...your end sure like that of IPOB commanders...the zoo will hang you with your rotten oblokos. grin

Las las.... Malaysia go send you back to the zoo for proper.... grin grin

Anyway.... it's to 12... Dilector go don de hungry. grin grin

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AntiBMC(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Streetpresident:

I am 500% sure you are reading it.... e de sweet me.

If you try una family business line.... your gallow is very sure...

If you continue on Kanu's way...your end sure like that of IPOB commanders...the zoo will hang you with your rotten oblokos. grin

Las las.... Malaysia go send you back to the zoo for proper.... grin grin

Anyway.... it's to 12... Dilector go don de hungry. grin grin

Didn't read dat too...hehe.

U must rly b enjoying ds attention I'm giving you. It's probably d most attention yu hv gotten in ur entire almajiri life.
Too bad, every gud thing must come to an end...in other words, I'm done with you.

U can still keep crying on my mention tho... Afterall, u are jobless and I love the tears.. A win-win.
Hehehe
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Streetpresident: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
AntiBMC:

Didn't read dat too...hehe.

U must rly b enjoying ds attention I'm giving you. It's probably d most attention yu hv gotten in ur entire almajiri life.
Too bad, every gud thing must come to an end...in other words, I'm done with you.

U can still keep crying on my mention tho... Afterall, u are jobless and I love the tears.. A win-win.
Hehehe

Nna men..... continue. Truly I love the attention of a deranged IPOB miscreant because I always have their medicine in my pocket.

Kanu de hungry oh.... go give am bread. Don't forget to buy igbo ...for am too.

I am Niger Deltan, and I tell you that even in your biafrauud, we will be breathing down your neck because you ain't still have any sense.

pained asshole. grin grin grin

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by NGpatriot: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
Repatriation paper for a fugitive that jumped bail? shocked

What do you guys smoke over there in the south east? It must be one heck of a nasty joint grin grin grin

Apart from smoking weed and taking hallucinogenic drugs, there's also something in the water they drink in that part of the country.. grin grin grin
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Zombies are in troubles.
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Almaigaa: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2021
HellAnus:

Chai.. even a zombie too follow dey call person brain dead grin

Yes. All of them are Brain dead. grin cheesy

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
This is the reality Nigeria must face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested / Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze / Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.