Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial (7502 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / BREAKING: LIVE: Nnamdi Kanu’s Repatriation, UK Parliament On Debate / UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AntiBMC(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:
How did it feel like bathing with that liquid? Did you use soap or detergent? I suppose because you had your bath 20 years ago as depicted in the throwback picture, you feel so proud you assume everyone else needs a bath like you.

I'd rather pass.

Good bye.

Keep crying on ipob matter. D harm has already been done. MNK has sensitized the south and now der eyes are all open like a thief's Torchlight. Go nd drink sniper, if you can't handle it. Cos u seem not to have any life besides talking about Ipob on nairaland..last last, na trailer go end am
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by omenka(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
see as you're breaking nairaland rules now
if lalasticlala or Mynd44 ban you now you'll start crying
Dude, get a job o!! Don't say we didn't tell you.

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by EndNigeriaNoow: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2021
supportnija:
Children are many on NairaLand, a man who jump bail?
shut up ur smelly mouth there...fish brain. how did he jump bail. They attempted to kill him at his home and he escaped. U are very stupid, was he not in Nigeria all the while before they sent troops of army to kill him. U must be a foolish illiterate for saying this. So u want him to remain in Nigeria when his life is not safe. Bastard
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Ovamboland(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Alaigbopress:

He never jumped bail, his house was extra judiciary invaded and he have no option than to save his head. Even an unintelligent Lawyer can easily defend this in a law court

Mumu leaking brain
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by LLiKYekoba: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Yes, the law is procedural, the procedure of expatriation whether by arrest or kidnap must be made clear to the court.

If the procedures of criminal administration of justice of which 'legal arrest' is a part of, were not legitimate, then it delegimitizes the case against Kanu on 'technical grounds' as we see in many judgements read out by the courts in many instances. His lawyers will hang on to technical and procedural issues. While the world watches keenly.

Malami's mistake will now become a gain for Kanu's legal team. The world is interested about the matter from Germany to Isreal to UK, USA, Canada, EU. This is the proof.

https://www.nairaland.com/6629132/nnamdi-kanu-news-around-world
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by MiztaPepperoni(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Almaigaa:

Stop opening Threads that don't make sense. If you really want to free Nnandi Kanu, why don't you walk down to DSS HQ in Abuja and demand for his realise? No Dey disturb our peace here.

No mind all these Yeye Igbos. See how them dey show their stupidity everywhere dey make noise online.

Why them never mobilize go dss headquarters go make noise, yet them no go let us rest online with different nonsense ranting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:
Dude, get a job o!! Don't say we didn't tell you.
I'm not a dude.

I'm a lady
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Collins4u1(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2021
supportnija:

Are you naturally daft or just for the moment?

Anybody body being faced with danger has to evade it.. It's someone's that alive that goes for trial
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by SenatePresdo(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2021
supportnija:

He didn't jump bail, he escaped a state sponsored assassination.

Nigeria asked Britain to extradicte him, citing that he jumped bail. Britain laughed at them, and told them Kanu didn't jump bail, that escaped an assassination.

Get your facts right grin
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by salam8528: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Zikojukwu:
Maybe you don't know. The arrest of Kanu has pushed a lot things. The entire south is happy because Fulanis have exposed themselves and Southerners are taking action. Let's see how the animals will come to south and start killing and raping our women. After holding Kanu, Nigeria would have divided 99% and the Fulani parasites would have fooled themselves.
Be using young girls for rituals and be raping them later u will come and be shouting Fulanis up and down when on daily basis we see it even on nairalands how u use ur girls for rituals.
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by TheOldGods: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2021
rottennaija:

By running the next police station for safety and then appearing in court to explain what happened? Or he cross the border, went out of the country, and from there formed ESN, gave orders for no security checkpoints in any of the SE states, order INEC office burnt down, killing of security personnel etc?
running to a police station, while it was the military from the same country that where targeting to kill him. That will even make it easier for him to be killed. Use your head
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by TheOldGods: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Collins4u1:

Are you naturally daft or just for the moment?

Anybody body being faced with danger has to evade it.. It's someone's that alive that goes for trial
leave all these kids. Even when your life is at stake and you murder someone court will call it self defence
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by rottennaija(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
TheOldGods:
running to a police station, while it was the military from the same country that where targeting to kill him. That will even make it easier for him to be killed. Use your head

Military was different from police
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by omenka(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
I'm not a dude.

I'm a lady
ngadaAwo, e no go ever better for who do you this thing. Oh! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by theTranslator: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
I'm not a dude.

I'm a lady
You a man

A jobless man at that
Ngagaawo undecided
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by TheOldGods: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2021
rottennaija:

Military was different from police
who gave the order? Is it the person than controls the police or is different?
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:
stop stalking me cry
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by theTranslator: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2
undecided
Where exactly is the "insult"?
Why so obsessed with reporting cheesy

Besides unfollow me abeg
I don't need noone cancelling out my posts
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by rottennaija(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2021
TheOldGods:
who gave the order? Is it the person than controls the police or is different?

All these are just silly excuses. If Nnamdi Kanu wanted his safety as claimed, he knew what he should have done.
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by omenka(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
stop stalking me cry
Guy no worry. E get major windfall wey dey come. E suppose hit within the next one to two months. I go do you well. But except you promise to utilize it appropriately. I dey feel genuinely sorry for you man.
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:
Guy no worry. E get major windfall wey dey come. E suppose hit within the next one to two months. I go do you well. But except you promise to utilize it appropriately. I dey feel genuinely sorry for you man.
ok shocked
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:
The damage Kanu and ipob have done to the Igbo people is going to take generations to fix. When I read the things they write on this forum, I shudder in disbelief at the sheer inanity the comments exude. It is really an eyesore to behold.

When you Igbos put up this jaundiced argument, I wonder to myself, do you.people ever take into account the conditions of his bail? Did he stick to those conditions?

We were here when folks were jokingly counting the number of persons around Kanu after his release knowing he was permitted only to meet with no more than a specific number at a time. Forgotten? Did he stick with that instruction given by the judge? What about the instruction regarding rallies, etc?

You lot imagine Kanu is answerable to NO ONE but everyone owes him everything.

You people's deliberate naivety is second to no other honestly.

Lol I see your character as that of Smeagol...withered with hatred. You will be fine bro, just allow little sunshine of love to enter your heart small small. Igbo people aren't the cause of whatever situations you are facing in life.
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Madmohamed1: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:
Yeah, there they go. I'm sure you're one of those Igbos who own ten thousand containers on the high sea and have the capacity to feed all the people of the world unassisted.

We know una. Super Humans with Unadulterated inverted wisdom. That medallion on your forehead shines even through the thickest fog of commonsense. Such a wise man!
shut up mad ma.

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by omenka(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
ok shocked
Just dey pray man. I'm very confident it will enter. If you like pray negative prayer because we no dey agree, na you sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by Monogamy: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:

Truly, it no go better for that person.. That person is really wicked
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by TheOldGods: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
rottennaija:

All these are just silly excuses. If Nnamdi Kanu wanted his safety as claimed, he knew what he should have done.
oga there is nothing like silly excuses. Imagine if dss is on your trail to kill you and you run to police, do you think police won't hand you back to the Dss? Do you even reason?
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:
Just dey pray man. I'm very confident it will enter. If you like pray negative prayer because we no dey agree, na you sabi.
lol I can't
God forbid
e never reach that level grin

1 Like

Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by rottennaija(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
TheOldGods:
oga there is nothing like silly excuses. Imagine if dss is on your trail to kill you and you run to police, do you think police won't hand you back to the Dss? Do you even reason?

So you run to another country, form ESN, order no checkpoint in your state, give orders that police checkpoint, army check point should be destroyed and the security agent killed?
Re: Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial by TheOldGods: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
rottennaija:

So you run to another country, form ESN, order no checkpoint in your state, give orders that police checkpoint, army check point should be destroyed and the security agent killed?
send me a clip where he said it and I will shut up..meanwhile, people have been creating local vigilants even before you where born, and it is within the laws of the land. However, show me where he said they should kill police and army. I am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve / This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor / So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.