Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others (96057 Views)

Female Prison Warder Filmed Kissing An Inmate In His Cell (video) / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / Female Prison Guard Captured For 'engaging In Sexual Relations With A Detainee' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by AmadorSays: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
guy you no well grin grin grin
Otar:
Wait, the judge's name is Micheal what? shocked

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by StreetFight: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What is so wrong with someone having sex with inmate? When the person wasn't forced into the act, it was clearly based on agreement.

So because someone is in prison, he shouldn't have his life again.

Just as Baba Ijesha did not rape nor force the minor he was romancing. It was consensual. Please let me know when next you are going for brain servicing, I have brain filter to give you

1 Like

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
OdenKelechi:

grin grin
That Idiart na Ghana version
Swear bro. Be like u don live for GH before grin
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by neighbourhud: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
falcon01:
I didn't read it but seeing your comment made me read the whole thing just to see the name.

Same here cheesy grin grin
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by realstars: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Otar:
Wait, the judge's name is Micheal what? [/b]
Micheal Idat.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by neighbourhud: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
favour32:

Why you dey call person idiot na? shocked

You guys no go kill person cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by LoveThemChubby(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What is so wrong with someone having sex with inmate? When the person wasn't forced into the act, it was clearly based on agreement.

I am surprised at your reasoning. So you don't find it wrong that by fucking an inmate she made herself and the entire prison vulnerable? Didn't you read that she was passing drugs and razor blades to the said inmate?

1 Like

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by JuanDeDios: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The issue here is whether she broke a rule she subscribed to when she took the job. She did. On the justification for the rule, there are reasons it was put in place. Having a relationship with an inmate means taking side with him, leaking info to him and smuggling things to him, thereby putting the lives of her colleagues in danger. Sex between police and detainees or prison guards and inmates is also wrong on many levels because of power relationships.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
I opened this to watch d video,now expectations disappointed. Also,guys can't u c that the bae is beautiful?
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Thesaint141(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Aunty Saphiere please come o,
Come here something.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
She found love in a hopeles place undecided
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Signum(f): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
falcon01:
I didn't read it but seeing your comment made me read the whole thing just to see the name.

Me too.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by SKYHIGHfx: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......

He said he had seen ‘pretty disgusting things’ in his 26 years of working at a prison but Gonzalez’s actions topped his list.

When you think you have seen it all in this life...then boom another shit pops up

Her defence said she was vulnerable at the time of the crime as it happened just after her marriage had ended

Yeah....it happens.... if a woman is emotionally traumatized or rather when they have little or financial problems in thier marriage. When they are facing little problem and emotional issues they tend to be vulnerable and quickly find comfort, solace and consolation from anotherman....and as a result they can easily succumb to sexual advances from that male friend

"I think what you did was terrible, stupid and you have ruined your career. But I also believe that people can redeem themselves and you have the rest of your life to do that. Good luck. "

Yeah....every body on this gadmnnn planet deserves a second chance

You talk sense today
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Alusiizizi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The answer to this silly question is in the original post. She supplied razors, cell phones and such to the inmate and warned of impending cell searches. Are you blind or did you not read the article?
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Stanleyq: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If a security woman who keeps watch on 5 thieves locked up in a room, the security then supplies phone, razor, knife and sex to one of them, and sex at the presence of the rest of the 4 thieves, if another security catches her, shey na salad he go buy for her? Dont u know what it means, she is also a criminal for providing phone which he uses to connect to other crimes.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Stanleyq: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Ok, oya, reach agreement with a girl, go inside market or on the road near police post to have the sex, police will tell u, thank u my guy.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Tapout(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If the Genders were reversed, I'm sure you will be singing in a different tone.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Honesty36(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Michael idiart grin grin must they drag BUHARI name with him all the time grin?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by streetsoldier1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Otar:

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today

Micheal Idiot is the name
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by wpadmin: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
falcon01:

We are in the same WhatsApp group grin
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by favour32(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thesaint141:
Aunty Saphiere please come o,
Come here something.
Sh* don go hide...
Dat girl need strong P* to reset her brain make sh* nor dey try us again.
Years to come, we go continue to dominate Saphiere and her gang ...dem go shout tire.

1 Like

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by papae1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Otar:

idiot
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by freeman67: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It is called prison for a reason. Whatever it is that took the person has restricted some right and privileges he had when free.

On the part of the prison warden, it is very unethical. That singular act could make her loose her mind and endanger the lives of her colleagues. The sentiment and emotional attachment she had with the prisoner has already made her to start breaking the rules..given razor and cell phones to him. He could easily communicate with the outside world and plan with people to attack that prison. Of course he already has an accomplice who is an officer so it will be very easy.

Not everything that should be trivialised on the alter of sex.

1 Like

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by drlateef: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Can you have sex with your consenting mother?
Nimcompoop!
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Sanctecosma(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Were it a man that committed this crime now, hell would've let loose. He'd have been cast into 'abbys', But because it is a woman, the judge employed every sense of leniency in dishing out his verdict.

He's indeed an 'Idiart'

2 Likes

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by BabbanBura(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I would have asked you to go volunteer ya pussy at kirikiri as a birthday present to the inmates and you had written ya name on the tablets if their hearts forever!

2 Likes

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by DPCHUKS1: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bash20bash:
Hi

Bro I don't know who U're but please let's be careful what we wish others. That Lady u posted there is Hale and hearty.

Please delete and find a better way to resolve ur differences.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by RevolverOcelot(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Would you feel the same way if it was the other way around? As in a male prison guard having sex with a female inmate while 11 other females watched?
Moreover in American prisons they have what they call 'conjugal visits' so inmates can have sex with their spouses etc. Instead she took advantage of her position to act like a harridan!

1 Like

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by OdenKelechi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=103458108]
Swear bro. Be like u don live for GH before grin[

Not at all, but i watched alot of their movies back in the day.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Kamalbukola(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wokeness kill u there. She signed an oath before she got the job and she obviously broke them
MadamVanessa:
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.