Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others (96056 Views)

Female Prison Warder Filmed Kissing An Inmate In His Cell (video) / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / Female Prison Guard Captured For 'engaging In Sexual Relations With A Detainee' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by IKON360(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What is so wrong with someone having sex with inmate? When the person wasn't forced into the act, it was clearly based on agreement.

So because someone is in prison, he shouldn't have his life again.
You know what's in your head? Bubbles, bubbles and nothing else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Felipe01: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pictures of dem having sex or else., I don believe it ��������
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by tylesh(f): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
falcon01:
I didn't read it but seeing your comment made me read the whole thing just to see the name.
I had to read the post again
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by uchman(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Walahi!
The babe fine die...
I can detect pains from the Oga prison warder and the Judge's voice because wetin dem dey try find way chop na him one fine boy prisoner wey no get level come chop and the babe even dey ready to die for the prisoner matter. Every guy has expetienced such and its one of the most painful moment...

Check out the Judge's statement
("I think what you did was TERRIBLY STUPID and you have ruined your career. But I also believe that people can redeem themselves and you have the rest of your life to do that. Good luck), not professional but ... Painment! grin

Check the Oga prison warder statement
(He said he had seen ‘pretty disgusting things’ in his 26 years of working at a prison but Gonzalez’s actions topped his list)...Painment grin

Make they take am easy with the girl, na love dey shark her...
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by hibeebeeking: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
One kondo is a problem,when you see it in sizes and shape ,it become tempting and problematic. All woman that can never resists it,if they are in her shoe. Pls let's her be,its her life.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by pocohantas(f): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tapout:

If the Genders were reversed, I'm sure you will be singing in a different tone.

Tbh, apart from the fact that it is against the prison’s rules, who would sing in a different tone because two adults had consensual sex? I don’t even think women are that fixated on what men do with their organs. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Susily(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What is so wrong with someone having sex with inmate? When the person wasn't forced into the act, it was clearly based on agreement.

Read it again..... according to their laws, it is illegal for a prison staff to have sex with an inmate
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Smartikc(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by SenorFax(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Happy birthday Vennesa

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by engrhorla(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
falcon01:
I didn't read it but seeing your comment made me read the whole thing just to see the name.

Same here..lol �
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Yankee101: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
It happens ALL the time
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by advanceDNA: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
uchman:
Walahi!
The babe fine die...
I can detect pains from the Oga prison warder and the Judge's voice because wetin dem dey try find way chop na him one fine boy prisoner wey no get level come chop and the babe even dey ready to die for the prisoner matter. Every guy has expetienced such and its one of the most painful moment...

Check out the Judge's statement
("I think what you did was TERRIBLY STUPID and you have ruined your career. But I also believe that people can redeem themselves and you have the rest of your life to do that. Good luck), not professional but ... Painment! grin

Check the Oga prison warder statement
(He said he had seen ‘pretty disgusting things’ in his 26 years of working at a prison but Gonzalez’s actions topped his list)...Painment grin

Make they take am easy with the girl, na love dey shark her...

Love??
She fvcked a guard in front of people...the only people that have sex in front of many other people do it for money..... she’s not only sick, she’s a criminal as well or ddnt u read where he smuggles razor into the prison
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Loveknitting: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Otar:
Wait, the judge's name is Micheal what? shocked

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today

Hahaha, Because of you I have to go back and read it all.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
There’s an imbalance of power between a prisoner and the guard. Even if the prisoner “consented”, there’s a possibility that they did out of fear of offending the guard or in hopes of preferential treatment. There’s no way to prove the prisoner isn’t being coerced into the act. That’s why such relationships are banned.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

1 Like

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by milkywaves(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Things are really happening oh�..

Kindly contact us for your Business Plans(08099101941) Watsapp Only.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by monex(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

inmates just like minors cannot give consent

1 Like

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by MadamVanessa(f): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
SenorFax:

Happy birthday Vennesa

Wow!!!!

Thanks dear
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by falcon01: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
wpadmin:

We are in the same WhatsApp group grin
which group? Give me the link
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Eaoavwerosuoghe(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Akuruoulo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's about the lady not the man
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Akuruoulo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
falcon01:

EXACTLY
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Akuruoulo(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
advanceDNA:

Any small thing, Nigerians will start shouting “shebi there was consent or agreement...
inappropriate and unprofessional no dey ur dictionary abi??

Leave jareh
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Akuruoulo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Draslo:

Maybe next time you visit your gynaecologist, allow him use his penis to examine you. I know if the tables were turned and it so happens that the warden was male and the prisoners were female, Sapphire and her fellow online feminists would have cried one bucket full by now, also, all the international news stations will be reporting this story right now. Go and check, e sure me say the inmates na black men. Just imagine turned tables!

Spits

Exactly what is running down my mind
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Akuruoulo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
KristaPretty:
Haba! It was just a fantasy she was trying to fulfil nau angry angry angry

Even prisoners de get konji
Na the lady get konji.
Leave the prisoner out of this
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Akuruoulo(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
bukatyne:
I hope the judge is also this 'understanding' when it is a male who committed a sexual offense.

*In an alternate universe sha* grin cheesy

U be woman ?
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Akuruoulo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
zikter:
you are looking at it in a very shallow way. Didn't you read where she supplied razors, cell phone and even possessed drugs for the inmate? The razor can easily be used against officers or fellow inmates, he can organize a jail break in collaboration with her or use the cell phone to coordinate criminal activities with his gang members outside the prison. This is clearly a situation that endangers not only the other prisoners and officers but the general public. There is everything wrong with it and the authorities are right to relieve her of her job and punish her accordingly

They didn't punish her accordingly.
My tot tho
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by zikter(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Akuruoulo:

They didn't punish her accordingly.
My tot tho
you may not be far from the truth
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by godliman: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Another depraved mind again?
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Akuruoulo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
zikter:
you may not be far from the truth

If say Na man now, him for go jail.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by zikter(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Akuruoulo:

If say Na man now, him for go jail.
yea,she is going too, but only seven months instead of a max of threeyears and seven months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.