Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others (96058 Views)

Female Prison Warder Filmed Kissing An Inmate In His Cell (video) / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / Female Prison Guard Captured For 'engaging In Sexual Relations With A Detainee' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by DrMuzungu(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Otar:
Wait, the judge's name is Micheal what? shocked

Let me not start what some Nigerian names mean in some foreign languages wink
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by lexander(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What is so wrong with someone having sex with inmate? When the person wasn't forced into the act, it was clearly based on agreement.

So because someone is in prison, he shouldn't have his life again.
did you read the entire story the past where its clearly stated that having sexual relationship with an inmate is against the law regardless of gender or the part where she did it in front of 11 other inmates??
I wonder what you reaction would have been if the genders have been reversed
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Gfskw: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oh
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Chibabe1(f): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
To have had sex Infront of 11 others shey??

She ain't alright in the head I guess

Iceyjayzz:
Mehn the level of confidence and guts, I don't think she's mentally okay, I doubt that.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Akuruoulo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
zikter:
yea,she is going too, but only seven months instead of a max of threeyears and seven months

That means she isn't going anywhere
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by godofuck231: 12:35am On Jul 08, 2021
As a young woman full of energy enough to sink a submarine, you see such hot dudes come out of the shower and looking wet , and you want to pretend your pants would remain dry and sleep perfectly? How wet can this be

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by godofuck231: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2021
God know she would die before morning

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by SenorFax(m): 2:14am On Jul 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Wow!!!!

Thanks dear
You welcome.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:18am On Jul 08, 2021
Chibabe1:
To have had sex Infront of 11 others shey??

She ain't alright in the head I guess

She's a psycho

1 Like

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by Tapout(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Tbh, apart from the fact that it is against the prison’s rules, who would sing in a different tone because two adults had consensual sex? I don’t even think women are that fixated on what men do with their organs. cheesy

Poco no worry. I get your point though. You probably won't, but some ladies here will. The lady I replied will.
Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by baralatie(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2021
IKON360:

You know what's in your head? Bubbles, bubbles and nothing else
You don finish am o
grin

1 Like

Re: California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others by MamagaGH(f): 11:27am On May 14, 2022
omo grin grin grin grin
Leemekzy:
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.