Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland (6742 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Hiw To Save Your Husband From The Next Chidinma / Is Family Expenses The Responsibility Of The Man(husband) Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Masturbator2020: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Chale Nigerians only.

.... unless you're Nigerian based in Ghana undecided
lol.Are you her spoke person?
Well,I'm a Nigerian based in Ghana. I will relocate to Nigeria in few months time when I am done with my full stack course here.. Beside I am also looking for Nigeria wife.I can't marry a Ghanaian.
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by mariahAngel(f): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Masturbator2020:
lol.Are you her spoke person?

Of course. One gotta look out for a sister you know?

Well,I'm a Nigerian based in Ghana. I will relocate to Nigeria in few months time when I am done with my full stack course here.. Beside I am also looking for Nigeria wife.I can't marry a Ghanaian.

Ok. This is looking good.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ambeed:
I'm in my mid thirties, not ugly, a health worker. From the southern part of Nigeria.

Will prefer men not boys from South south or south east. Lives in Lagos.

AS genotype, not much of a talker but cool.

If you are within 38 to 45 dm me, jokers and boys and red pillers stay away.

If there are white men on nairaland you can do me as well.

I need a friend that can become a confidant and husband tomorrow.

I wish you good luck sis, I pray you don't meet a bad person

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ambeed(f): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I wish you good luck sis, I pray you don't meet a bad person

thanks
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ambeed:
I'm in my mid thirties, not ugly, a health worker. From the southern part of Nigeria.

Let me join you
I'm in my early 20s
Still in school
AA Genotype
I talk a lot when I'm close to you , like I'm a talkative
I'm from ph
I'm interested in men early 30s and late 20s (not looking for marriage , I'm just bored )
I'm petite , dark skinned , I'm beautiful but not photogenic grin
08109986611 for calls only , if I end up trusting you , might give you my WhatsApp and Facebook details

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ambeed(f): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
CharisEleos:

There are good and sensible ones but most of them are based abroad and prolly have someone.

Make sure you pick from the ones abroad cos they seem to be more respectful to women.

Forget the naija based ones. They are not serious and lack respect.
What Most of them do is jump from one girls PM to another.

Good luck!

Thanks, i will modify to include abroad based.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by silibaba: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
You will be surprise that 99.99% of them are toddlers and jambite. Be ready to date your mom last born age mate grin

So really men are scares. shocked

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ambeed:

Thanks, i will modify to include abroad based.

You're welcome.
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ambeed(f): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Masturbator2020:

I am 36.Can we roll?

Bros, this your Monika is making me shocked shocked.

Ok

5 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Masturbator2020: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ambeed:

Bros, this your Monika is making me shocked shocked.

Ok
Lol..Ironically I went into masturbation because I didn't want to fornicate then.I saw masturbation as a lesser sin..But I have stopped it long time ago..Chat me on WhatsApp, let's get things started.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ambeed(f): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Of course. One gotta look out for a sister you know?

Ok. This is looking good.

Thanks sis
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by mariahAngel(f): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ambeed:

Thanks sis

You're welcome.
Remember to trust your instincts.

Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ambeed(f): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Masturbator2020:

Lol..Ironically I went into masturbation because I didn't want to fornicate then.I saw masturbation as a lesser sin..But I have stopped it long time ago..Chat me on WhatsApp, let's get things started.

Go to my main post, you will see my email there. Let's start from there.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by DonroxyII: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Abort mission sis.

Abort.
Just look at you ... She can sieve by herself and you got not reason to conclude she can't get a reasonable Nairalander based on those kinda folks you argue and debate with here .... Don't use your judgement as her conclusion!!

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Kent2020: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ambeed:

Go to my main post, you will see my email there. Let's start from there.
This girl sound rude..Masturbation don't fall for her..What they FCK? He dropped his number, chat him up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by DaInferno(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
pansophist:
Yes you can, but you'll get a man on nairaland because you deserve, not want him, and you're not going about it the right way. I know of a friend of my friend that found his wife on nairaland, five years ago, and he dm'ed her, and within a year, they are married. This is what I'll advice that you should do.
Pick a topic that you're good at, and kill it. By killing it, it means that you should be a competent voice on it, plastered with your feminine allure. Dont argue, insult or demean others. People can tell what kind of person is behind a moniker by just reading their post. It also helps to have a profile picture, and please I beg you in the name of God, make yourself fine. You may be naturally beautiful facially, but you have no excuse to be fat. You can be the sweetest woman inside, but by nature, men are attracted to appearance first, then will get invested to know more about you.

Just coming to write your desire (marriage), no picture (to command attention), and no depth of your kind of person (by your write up for a reasonable amount of time) is not the right way, and you won't go far far it. Lots of good men are on NL, many browse anonymously, many are scattered on different sections such as in business, investment, auto, travel etc, them plenty. They are also looking for virtuous women, and it's up to you to position yourself as such.

So do not be discouraged, it may take time, it will require some work, but its possible.
no pun intended, but all this na stress, she knows what she wants and she asking for it point blank. No drama. Life no suppose dey hard

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by DonroxyII: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Use what you hold dear to swear that we met here.

Since you're Omniscient and Omnipotent.

Don't sha call me a hypocrite unless you have proof that my husband and I met here. If you don't, just take your L and go.

To the Op, I met my husband in Church, we were friends for years before we took it further. It was even when we started courting we knew each other's Nairaland monikers.

If you're meeting guys on Nairaland, just expect nothing but friendship.
But there are people who met here and got married via DM .... When you chat with nonsense people daily you think the only people in the world are nonsense people...

Same goes for guys that patronize brothels and Clubs always think all Nigerian ladies are useless and no virgin again.....

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by pansophist(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
DaInferno:
no pun intended, but all this na stress, she knows what she wants and she asking for it point blank. No drama. Life no suppose dey hard

Even dating site go need make person put their picture and write a bit about themselves. So wetin make here different? If she de find quality man, not just the one wey get preek, then her chance to get him go increase if she do wetin I talk. Anyways I wish her goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by DonroxyII: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Rozcol:
No you can't get a good man here, the few good ones like crackhaus, Sir thorpido,Franchasng, pansophist donbachi,chatinent and my one and only SD are all married. Please avoid Monika's like Martinez, ubinja,luminous,icejayz and others associated with redpill, they are on a mission to destroy the institution called marriage and as a strong daughter of Zion I'm trying my best to see them fail.Light over darkness always amen.
Luminouz is Ashawo.... not a red pill kankan.... na confirm asewo!!
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by DonroxyII: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Link someone you don't know to someone you trust. I see the wisdom in that.
How many couples actually know one another before marrying one another?

6 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by DonroxyII: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ambeed:

At first, i thought you were looking outfor me but you sound like a pained soul.

We Meet strangers everyday in our business places and trust them with our money, life etc, whats wrong with connecting one with another to start off a relationship.

ThanGod you were able to decipher she was using her world to judge yours. That tells the reason why she attracts the bad guys and good girls.
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by IamAuntyOnion(f): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kaybae:
Honestly, just that the way people are been messed up in social media relationship is not good enough but I pray she finds a God fearing man here on Nairaland
True
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Fiscus105(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ambeed:

Modified:

Abroad based brothers are qualified as well.

Send message to ambeed43@yahoo.com

You want good man, yet no pic to see if u re qualify to be someone wife
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Well, we didn't meet here.

You just used your life to swear for nothing. My hubby first saw me in church and told his friend that he came with that he would marry me even though he didn't even know my name.

What facts, facts that you read about?

Abeg I no meet my husband for here, I pray for long life for you.
Always resist the urge to shalaye. You owe nobody any explanation about your personal life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Rozcol:
No you can't get a good man here, the few good ones like crackhaus, Sir thorpido,Franchasng, pansophist donbachi,chatinent and my one and only SD are all married. Please avoid Monika's like Martinez, ubinja,luminous,icejayz and others associated with redpill, they are on a mission to destroy the institution called marriage and as a strong daughter of Zion I'm trying my best to see them fail.Light over darkness always amen.
Hahahahaha! cheesy
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by mariahAngel(f): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
DonroxyII:
Luminouz is Ashawo.... not a red pill kankan.... na confirm asewo!!

Boda Lumi! E jo e sare wa o!
Euuuuun...se tooto ni? grin
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Masturbator2020:

I am 36.Can we roll?
You want to roll with this kind of username? Odiegwu

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
pocohantas:

RightToReject aka LordKO is kinda imbalanced. So, please do not get yourself worked up. Claiming to have classified information on how you met your husband and dated other men here is the least of his delusions as he has seen himself getting married to me, though he abandoned me at the altar and never showed up for the wedding. He has also seen several female monikers disturbing him to marry them, whereas one only contacted him over a job and the others have never interacted with him off this forum.

I just need you to understand he is not okay. Many are mad…
Poco please I have body pain. I cannot laugh biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Queenserah26(f): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hmmmmmmm, I quite agree with you

Romanoff:

You're better off meeting someone in your daily life and routine, you're sure of meeting them as they are.

Here you'll prolly meet people who claim to be who get are not, people who are bitter from previous experiences, people who prolly just want a hook up and very dishonest people.

Just be yourself, don't put it on your mind too much. There are other places you can meet people but online, especially Nairaland, I strongly go against.

And if you're a guy catfishing here, stoppeet.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Masturbator2020: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ishilove:

You want to roll with this kind of username? Odiegwu
So because I was a masturbator I should remain single for ever?

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
armyofone:
No fall for the pictures they send with that clean shaved face o - could be 10 years ago pix o
grin

This thread na cruise cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
silibaba:
You will be surprise that 99.99% of them are toddlers and jambite. Be ready to date your mom last born age mate grin

So really men are scares. shocked
Don't underrate Nairaland males na. Many of them have passed JAMB and have managed to scale through to year 1 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

help !!! she is losing her eye is to infection. / Best Number Of Kids And Age Gap? / Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.