Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland (6704 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Hiw To Save Your Husband From The Next Chidinma / Is Family Expenses The Responsibility Of The Man(husband) Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by debbydams(f): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Romanoff:

You're better off meeting someone in your daily life and routine, you're sure of meeting them as they are.

Here you'll prolly meet people who claim to be who get are not, people who are bitter from previous experiences, people who prolly just want a hook up and very dishonest people.

Just be yourself, don't put it on your mind too much. There are other places you can meet people but online, especially Nairaland, I strongly go against.

And if you're a guy catfishing here, stoppeet.
hummm a guy u meet offline nd online is der any different? I have a lot of friends I met in reality that are bad nd I have friend I met online(nairaland) u can't predict u might not be lucky to meet the good ones online nd I might be lucky,it just luck I have met people on nairaland some are good some are bad...

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by rosalieene(f): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I am a single mother today because I made the mistake of replying one fool's pm. Most of d men I was unfortunate to meet via this app no be am at all. You might be lucky sha, all d best.
It's well sis.

We need to be weary of the people we meet on social media.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Oracleforce: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ambeed:
I'm in my mid thirties, not ugly, a health worker. From the southern part of Nigeria.

Will prefer men not boys from South south or south east. Lives in Lagos.

AS genotype, not much of a talker but cool.

If you are within 38 to 45 dm me, jokers and boys and red pillers stay away.

If there are white men on nairaland you can do me as well.

I need a friend that can become a confidant and husband tomorrow.

Modified:

Abroad based brothers are qualified as well.

Send a message to ambeed43@yahoo.com

IF you sent me a dm, please try sending a direct email as I can't see messages from my dm. Thanks

A beggar like you don't have a choice because if you have any choice you wouldn't have come to nairaland to seek a husband...
And you still emphasize those that those guys abroad...what do you have that qualified you to date guys who have built their wealth abroad...? It seems to me you are a gold digger who wouldn't value people who haven't attain the peak in their career...and this is the kind of your attitude that has kept you single up till now...
I pity any guy that will fall into this kind of lady's hand...because you'll eventually make his life miserable....idiot

I spit on your ugly face....tueh Kelebe...

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ambeed(f): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I am a single mother today because I made the mistake of replying one fool's pm. Most of d men I was unfortunate to meet via this app no be am at all. You might be lucky sha, all d best.

Can you tell me more?

Going through this thread, I'm more discouraged than encouraged.
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by zedegit: 4:05am On Jul 12, 2021
AutoChick4U:

Are you saying he molested you?

You can atleast tell yourself the truth.

You are a single mother because you made the choice to sleep with a man that's not your husband without a condom.

Why do women always play victim in matters of the heart?

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by bjtinz: 5:09am On Jul 12, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Most single men in their 40s have issues... I'll personally be weary of attempting to date one.

Lol! So na who dey cause the issues? No be women?? grin grin
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by bjtinz: 5:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Ambeed:

Can you tell me more?

Sorry sad
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by AutoChick4U(f): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2021
zedegit:

Are you saying he molested you?

You can atleast tell yourself the truth.

You are a single mother because you made the choice to sleep with a man that's not your husband without a condom.

Why do women always play victim in matters of the heart?
Baba there's nothing like victim here, u reading the post wrong. Simply actions and consequences. And I've been a very careful person all this years so no just go there abeg. I'm grateful for d gift even if not by societal standard but I'm sooo grateful.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by AutoChick4U(f): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2021
Ambeed:

Can you tell me more?

Whatever u do don't accept anyone with stories. A man should get his shiit together before looking for woman.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by jeff1607(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Masturbator2020: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ambeed:

Can you tell me more?

One thing you have to realize is that we live in a world of dualities. Meaning everything has opposite.
Up/down
Men/women
Good/bad
Positive/Negative
E.t.c
Going by the above analogy you will agree that there are good and bad people online,even here on nairaland..Don't let one person's bad experience stop you from trying...
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Masturbator2020: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
rosalieene:

It's well sis.

We need to be weary of the people we meet on social media.
People you meet on social media are same people you meet offline. People don't build house on the Internet. Those you chat with online lives with you..So we have good and bad people, let's leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by kendological(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ishilove:

The studies conveniently failed to tell people that masturbation also causes quick ejaculation, low self esteem, reduced IQ etcetera etcetera. That's how the devil deceives people by listing out imaginary or short term benefits in order to encourage people to keep digging themselves into deep pits.
Stop spreading falsehood,many of us masturbate and are as fit as fiddle, confident and healthy.
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by kendological(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ishilove:

Hian. I'm not clicking on any deception biko
Educate your mind.
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by kendological(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Coming out direct to search mostly never works on NL. There are indirect approach. This her post will only attract piranhas
You are wrong, many men are available, but ladies can help by being honest about their desires too.
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Erums(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Mission impossible

Hi.,. Can I dm
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by AutoChick4U(f): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
kendological:

You are wrong, many men are available, but ladies can help by being honest about their desires too.
So many dishonest men here though but then she might get lucky

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Excellergroup(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hello sir @ HoneyBadgerr, tried sending you a PM but I guess you don't have access to the email attached to your account anymore, as seen in one of your posts. How can i reach you to discuss sth of importance pls ?
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by kaboninc(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Rozcol:
No you can't get a good man here, the few good ones like crackhaus, Sir thorpido,Franchasng, pansophist donbachi,chatinent and my one and only SD are all married. Please avoid Monika's like Martinez, ubinja,luminous,icejayz and others associated with redpill, they are on a mission to destroy the institution called marriage and as a strong daughter of Zion I'm trying my best to see them fail.Light over darkness always amen.

Haha
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by UkponoAbasi01(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
RightToReject:

An attitude like yours is rather irritating. I wonder why you have taken to hypocrisy; I mean, apart from you and your husband meeting on Nairaland and gotten married here, before him, you also dated some other men here too. Before I go on, I'm not looking for any hook-up and not interested in OP's proposal, and I wish her nothing but success in her pursuits because I know that there are both good and bad men and women on Nairaland.

Once more, stop being a hypocrite. If you're indirectly saying that yours has been a mistake, I understand; yet, yours shouldn't be a standard.

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by UkponoAbasi01(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
On Point

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Comprehensive List Of Wedding Plan / Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy / How Is Your Wife Or Hubby Coping With You Snoring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.