Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,247 members, 7,822,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland (6763 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Hiw To Save Your Husband From The Next Chidinma / Is Family Expenses The Responsibility Of The Man(husband) Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Hathor5(f): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Vision101:
@Hathor5

I saw your comments on the other thread. You are one of those men to be avoided.

@me
Some ladies confess that they need tough men that can call them to order as husband. Americans call them real men.

A real man is not a bad man. I'm one.

But you piss on the toilet and call it divine order. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by iod69779: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ishilove:

The studies conveniently failed to tell people that masturbation also causes quick ejaculation, low self esteem, reduced IQ etcetera etcetera. That's how the devil deceives people by listing out imaginary or short term benefits in order to encourage people to keep digging themselves into deep pits.

Maybe you could share your research, but many doctors actually recommend masturbation as a way to help with premature ejaculation. Check out these two articles:
US National Library of Medicine: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6859670/
Mayo Clinic: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/premature-ejaculation/symptoms-causes/syc-20354900

Notice the Mayo Clinic or the NCBI does not list premature ejaculation as a consequence of masturbation

On the issue of low self esteem, studies actually show premature ejaculation help to improve self esteem. Check out this article by the Planned parenthood:
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/sex-pleasure-and-sexual-dysfunction/masturbation/masturbation-healthy

Just to be clear, I am not personally advocating for or condemning masturbation, just stating facts.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
iod69779:

Maybe you could share your research, but many doctors actually recommend masturbation as a way to help with premature ejaculation. Check out these two articles:
US National Library of Medicine: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6859670/
Mayo Clinic: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/premature-ejaculation/symptoms-causes/syc-20354900

Notice the Mayo Clinic or the NCBI does not list premature ejaculation as a consequence of masturbation

On the issue of low self esteem, studies actually show premature ejaculation help to improve self esteem. Check out this article by the Planned parenthood:
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/sex-pleasure-and-sexual-dysfunction/masturbation/masturbation-healthy

Just to be clear, I am not personally advocating for or condemning masturbation, just stating facts.
Hian. I'm not clicking on any deception biko
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Raalsalghul: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Let me join you
I'm in my early 20s
Still in school
AA Genotype
I talk a lot when I'm close to you , like I'm a talkative
I'm from ph
I'm interested in men early 30s and late 20s (not looking for marriage , I'm just bored )
I'm petite , dark skinned , I'm beautiful but not photogenic grin
08109986611 for calls only , if I end up trusting you , might give you my WhatsApp and Facebook details

Early 20's and still in school: I smell "billing".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

A 40+ unmarried non-broke Nigerian man. Lool. There's usually something that must have made most Nigerian women unable to manage him.

I've come across a few... Heard a couple more stories.

Issues ranging from being stingy, too ridiculous, poor hygiene, anger issues, to being too unserious about life.

I was briefly acquainted with one. He spends the better part of his life going from one inter-state prayer mountain to the other... Wanting to control everyone around him, including his grown up siblings with iron hands.

Na this kind issue? Very accurate, but as usual, majority think they are God ‘s gift. That stingy and poor hygiene is the most common.
I remember this late 30s guy that looked complete from outside. He told me his ex ran away with the money he gave her for something, something pertaining to them though. It wasn’t even Naira. I was wondering how the girl had such mind, but when I got closer, I realized he was lucky she didn’t run off with his house and cars sef. The girl must have concluded it is better she runs off with this one she is seeing, than enter marriage with him. I had to advise him as a friend.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by descarado: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2021
Very soon we will read" MET ON NAIRALAND BUT SHE IS A MAN; HE/ SHE SCAMMED ME......"

Country hard. Nairaland is anonymous, thread with caution.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2021
pocohantas:

RightToReject aka LordKO is kinda imbalanced. So, please do not get yourself worked up. Claiming to have classified information on how you met your husband and dated other men here is the least of his delusions as he has seen himself getting married to me, though he abandoned me at the altar and never showed up for the wedding. He has also seen several female monikers disturbing him to marry them, whereas one only contacted him over a job and the others have never interacted with him off this forum.

I just need you to understand he is not okay. Many are mad…

LordKO used to be a sane and mature individual,with lots of people on the family section and beyond always looking forward to his contributions.
How he lost it or strayed from that line is still a surprise to me.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by RightToReject(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Plead:

LordKO used to be a sane and mature individual,with lots of people on the family section and beyond always looking forward to his contributions.

I know that the mere thought about me has always given you, Poco, and many others who have been addicted to me over the years the kind of fulfillment you cannot get from any other thing. But as I have always warned, both online and offline, no one should make an image of me to worship me because I am not God. And of course, only God is perfect.

To you in particular, I wonder why Poco's heartbreak in my hands has always pained you, much as it pains her. I still do not take pleasure in her pains, and of course, she knows that I have always got her back, no matter what. The fact that she has always done everything possible at any given time to make people who do not know better to believe that the heartbreak she suffered is not true, as evident in that concocted lies she posted, notwithstanding.

Anyway, it is not a surprise to me that you feel that I have changed for bad since I know that you do not stand for anything worthwhile - you only owe loyalty to your self-interest, so truth will always be bitter to you and purge you just like Poco and many others. You have always been a slave to your wants and lack discernment.

Anyway, I am in a generous mood this moment so you stand a chance to win USD2,000 if:

- You can prove that my assertion about Roma.noff meeting her husband on this forum is a lie.

- You or Poco can prove/show where I said that I abandoned her at the altar and never showed up for the wedding.

Let me stop at this to save us time and energy. Or, is it a crime that I maintain my inalienable right to accept or reject people/offers/proposals? Manboy, answer me. Lol.

I came in peace.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
RightToReject:

I know that the mere thought about me has always given you, Poco, and many others who have been addicted to me over the years the kind of fulfillment you cannot get from any other thing. But as I have always warned, both online and offline, no one should make an image of me to worship me because I am not God. And of course, only God is perfect.

To you in particular, I wonder why Poco's heartbreak in my hands always pains you as much as it pains her - I still do not take pleasure in her pains, and of course, she knows that I have always got her back, no matter what. The fact that she has always done everything possible at any given time to make people who do not know better to believe that the heartbreak you suffered is not true, as evident in that concocted lies she posted, notwithstanding.

Anyway, it is not a surprise to me that you feel that I have changed for bad since I know that you do not stand for anything worthwhile - you only owe loyalty to you self-interest, so truth will always be bitter to you and purge you just like Poco and many others. You have always been a slave to your wants and lack discernment.

Anyway, I am in a generous mood this moment so you stand a chance to win USD2,000 if:

- You can prove that my assertion about Roma.noff meeting her husband on this forum is a lie.

- You or Poco can prove/show where I said that I abandoned her at the altar and never showed up for the wedding.

Let me stop at this to save us time and energy. Or, is it a crime that I maintain my inalienable right to accept or reject people/offers/proposals? Manboy, answer m. Lol.

I came in peace.

$2000 isn't my problem in life. Btw, everything you wrote here is BS and you know it.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
Plead:

Character is like pregnancy, you can’t hide it for long. I really feel bad for him. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by ThatKING(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
RightToReject:

To you in particular, I wonder why Poco's heartbreak in my hands has always pained you, much as it pains her - I still do not take pleasure in her pains, and of course, she knows that I have always got her back, no matter what. The fact that she has always done everything possible at any given time to make people who do not know better to believe that the heartbreak she suffered is not true, as evident in that concocted lies she posted, notwithstanding.

Anyway, it is not a surprise to me that you feel that I have changed for bad since I know that you do not stand for anything worthwhile - you only owe loyalty to your self-interest, so truth will always be bitter to you and purge you just like Poco and many others. You have always been a slave to your wants and lack discernment.

Let me stop at this to save us time and energy. Or, is it a crime that I maintain my inalienable right to accept or reject people/offers/proposals? Manboy, answer me. Lol.

I came in peace.
Just incase the $2000 is rejected by elder... Bros abeg I dey here to receive your generosity
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by tosinhtml: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Plead:

I don't know how you people justify sanity on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Abort mission sis.

Abort.

Ah ah, why na? Good men day here na. Haba wink
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Romanoff:

You're better off meeting someone in your daily life and routine, you're sure of meeting them as they are.

Here you'll prolly meet people who claim to be who get are not, people who are bitter from previous experiences, people who prolly just want a hook up and very dishonest people.

Just be yourself, don't put it on your mind too much. There are other places you can meet people but online, especially Nairaland, I strongly go against.

And if you're a guy catfishing here, stoppeet.

Some of us are truly single bkos of how we work and operate, very low on socials, now we may decide to mingle here, this your comment may spoil a sisters mind.

Truly there may be bad boys but some people here what you see is what you're getting.
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Some ladies are totally immersed in their jobs and don't even have time dating in real life. If you aren't too busy, guys would definitely be asking you out. My dear you can't find a decent man here. NL is for news and bashing. You may try "Afro-introductions dating site", there are many singles there. Make sure you shine your eyes o, because there are many scammers online. Good luck.

This your submission does not make sense to me sincerely. I've met wonderful guys and ladies here, some we still talk to date, some recommended great books to me and some I recommended business strategies to, some were single and willing to mingle with the sincerest of heart's.

The insulation you and Romanoff is puting forward should rather come from a place caution and hope not a deterrent.

If someone keeps falling for bad guys or ladies, in a harsh tone, it's their fault, they have failed to discern motives and see people for who they are, failing to see tendencies and focus on what matters. Now one can't be too sure, so we add God's help to the equation, do you tell God how to bless you? Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by slimman007: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Let me join you
I'm in my early 20s
Still in school
AA Genotype
I talk a lot when I'm close to you , like I'm a talkative
I'm from ph
I'm interested in men early 30s and late 20s (not looking for marriage , I'm just bored )
I'm petite , dark skinned , I'm beautiful but not photogenic grin
08109986611 for calls only , if I end up trusting you , might give you my WhatsApp and Facebook details

Simply, say you are looking for a man who will help you to unburden your financial needs..Nigerian ladies never seems to disappoint always looking for men to leech on..After you will hear them says words like men are scum but deep than in their minds they can't do without men..

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
pocohantas:

Na this kind issue? Very accurate, but as usual, majority think they are God ‘s gift. That stingy and poor hygiene is the most common.

I remember this late 30s guy that looked complete from outside. He told me his ex ran away with the money he gave her for something, something pertaining to them though. It wasn’t even Naira. I was wondering how the girl had such mind, but when I got closer, I realized he was lucky she didn’t run off with his house and cars sef. The girl must have concluded it is better she runs off with this one she is seeing, than enter marriage with him. I had to advise him as a friend

LMAO cheesy grin

I know one like that, too... Story's so similar. He returned from the states, brought a few things along with him and gave them to his babe that she should sell them.

Petty things... Clipper, sneaks, tops, etc.

The babe kept some for herself, gave her siblings the rest. Oga was furious... Was asking for the money that would have been realised from the sales. Babe didn't bring any money. They broke up. That dude is a minute away from 40 and still unmarried.

Abeg, I'm bias. If I find anyone 40, not broke, yet single, I'll assume he's got a problem.
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by mariahAngel(f): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Plead:

$2000 isn't my problem in life. Btw, everything you wrote here is BS and you know it.

See who's talking? DEFAMER-IN-CHIEF OF NAIRALAND!
You're one to talk? A LIAR AND SLANDERER like you? Please! cheesy
Well, I don't blame you. Na Poco I blame for being gracious enough to give you audience after your atrocious act!

Snake like you wey be say she no suppose allow close!
If na me ehn, by the time I'm done with your lying, slandering, and defaming ass, you'd still remember me 7lives after!
I no go even wait for karma!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, I don't blame you. Na Poco I blame for being gracious enough to give you audience after your atrocious act!

If na me ehn, by the time I'm done with your lying, slandering and defaming ass, you'd still remember me 7lives after!

I don't remember defaming you or any of your family members. Learn to mind your business and keep your useless opinion to yourself or people that solicit for it.

Direct your further mentions to small-minded bumpkins like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by mariahAngel(f): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Plead:

I don't remember defaming you or any of your family members. Learn to mind your business and keep your useless opinion to yourself or people that solicit for it.

Direct your further mentions to small-minded bumpkins like yourself.

See dis one o... SLANDERING SNAKE! grin

You fit dare defame me? Won tie bi e da!
Na to slash your slimy slandering snakey head comot with cutlass once! Nonsense!
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

If na me ehn, by the time I'm done with your lying, slandering and defaming ass, you'd still remember me 7lives after!

Lmao. He is gracious enough to retract his lies. Same can’t be said of the LordKO. I am still wary of him though. All of them sef. cheesy
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by izzou(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao. He is gracious enough to retract his lies. Same can’t be said of the LordKO. I am still wary of him though. All of them sef. cheesy

grin grin grin grin

This thread still dey?
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by mariahAngel(f): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
pocohantas:

Did he retract them on NAIRALAND?
Did he create a thread for that purpose? He should if he didn't.
What he did was unbelievably unforgivable and I cringe at the thought of it.
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Pweetyccee(f): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Good luck grin cheesy
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

See dis one o... SLANDERING SNAKE! grin

You fit dare defame me? Won tie bi e da!
Na to slash your slimy slandering snakey head comot with cutlass once! Nonsense!

i knew it e no go pass knife action, many chindimas are roaming jus one is in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by mariahAngel(f): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
larryjonze:

i knew it e no go pass knife action, many chindimas are roaming jus one is in prison.

No! Do not try that sh!t with me!
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Raalsalghul: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
slimman007:

Simply, say you are looking for a man who will help you to unburden your financial needs..Nigerian ladies never seems to disappoint always looking for men to leech on..After you will hear them says words like men are scum but deep than in their minds they can't do without men..

Badt guy!

If you know, you know.
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Raalsalghul: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

LMAO cheesy grin

I know one like that, too... Story's so similar. He returned from the states, brought a few things along with him and gave them to his babe that she should sell them.

Petty things... Clipper, sneaks, tops, etc.

The babe kept some for herself, gave her siblings the rest. Oga was furious... Was asking for the money that would have been realised from the sales. Babe didn't bring any money. They broke up. That dude is a minute away from 40 and still unmarried.

Abeg, I'm bias. If I find anyone 40, not broke, yet single, I'll assume he's got a problem.

Did she object in the first place that they were too petty to sell? Or she agreed and did a different thing altogether?

Help me rationalize this please.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

This thread still dey?

E dey na. OP tell you say she done see high-value-male?
Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Did he retract them on NAIRALAND?
Did he create a thread for that purpose? He should if he didn't.
What he did was unbelievably unforgivable and I cringe at the thought of it.

Yes, you know his madness spanned years. He will apologize, flip, apologize again…

Years back he did create a thread to that effect. Then when they started dragging him for being a simp, he decided to come for me again to make himself feel alfa. Lol

I think the fact that no one of value in my life has ever made that accusation an issue made it easier for me to ignore. Those who matter do not care and those who care do not matter.

As e be now, call me olosho + evening newspaper from today till next year. If you like talk say you know the junction where I dey stand, I go follow you use am catch cruise. Na you go tire. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Never a dull moment grin

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

No! Do not try that sh!t with me!

for your mind yu dey roar abi, ask ur friends naa meow! meow! meow! we dey hear, try n sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Safe Is Dry Gin(alcohol) To A Nursing/breasting Mother Of A Week's Old Baby? / My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife / Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.