Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy (28756 Views)

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy by Albertone(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2021
waploger:

till now i can't talk to a girl while looking to her face.

Same here.
A lady pointed that out that I should look her in the eye when talking.I did that for 1 second and was very uneasy.She repeated what she said again,I just had to tell her to leave me alone grin

I love the seas

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy by Albertone(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Elock1:

Lol I understand you Sha... Me I devised a means that work for me most times.

I will just say with a smile "omo na so the matter be oh, story Don finish for my mouth sha"

Most times they end up laughing and it eases your tension it... If the person reacts well you may go ahead and say "oya bring your own"

Now the ball is in his court to keep the discussion alive wink

With the number of people I see having such issues here, I think we should open a whatsapp group to encourage people. What do you think?

Facts111
Albertone
Joelobioha

I'm in bro!

I love the seas
Re: Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy by Albertone(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2021
Elock1:

Whatsapp or Nairaland thread.

NL thread will be better.
This way, experienced people will stop by and drop something useful.
It is easier to promote.

But WhatsApp group, experienced people will not want to join because they'll feel it's only for inexperienced people alone.
Not everyone will take the painstaking act of joining.We will have to be sharing link every time anyone wants to join.

I love the seas

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy by Elock1: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2021
Albertone:

How do you read on youtube? shocked

I love the seas
I just search for any topic viola I find what I'm searching for. Then watch C'est fini
Re: Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy by Peaceagain: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2021
OP, read motivational books and apply the things you read. There is a saying ' do it afraid'. That thing that scares you, just do it and you will see that next time, you will not be as scared as the first time. Happened when we all learnt to drive and today, we drive without fear. Its all in your mind. I find it difficult to speak in public but i do if i have to. I have spoken publicly severally but hand me a mic tomorrow and you will still feel the fear in my voice. Has that stopped me from speaking, no. So learn to fight your fear. The only person scaring and stopping you is you. When it comes to the girls, play your part. Look good and fresh and i can guarantee they will come knocking and make the job easy for you. You don't have to do much in that regard. All the best to you.

Facts111:
Good day everyone..

I'll be 24 next month. The problem now is that am too shy. I don't have confidence. I don't have any girlfriend (am too shy to speak to a lady). You can wrongly accuse me and i will went away crying.

I am the first born of a family of six. A man once accused me of sleeping with his wife (the woman in question senior my mama) and i was like "me ? Me ? Me ? " and I went inside crying.

The only friend i have is my phone. The thing is affecting me seriously. I can't eat in public. I can't insult. I can't even look at your face to talk anything.... I talk alot inside... Am an online keyboard wariorr..

One boy was telling me yesterday to join 'cult' to improve. Though am thinking of it. People take me for a fool. Nairaland is my best website.

Please doctors in the house, is there any drug or medication that i can take to make me overcome shyness ?...

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy by waploger(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Albertone:

Same here.
A lady pointed that out that I should look her in the eye when talking.I did that for 1 second and was very uneasy.She repeated what she said again,I just had to tell her to leave me alone grin

I love the seas

grin if you try and look into their eyes you'll begin to stutter.
Re: Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy by Rockrunner: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2021
I do understand your problem, but I wouldn't recommend you to change this situation with the help of medication.
I know that some alcohol can solve this problem. I have seen so many shy people who turn into chatterbox after a sip of wine. This may help you in certain occasions. The root problem is that you need to get used to communication. There are some offline courses which can make you self confident and raise your self-esteem. Remember that you can become whatever you want and everything depends on you. It is okay that you are a little bit reserved but you also have some positive traits of character that other people don't.
Re: Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2022
Facts111:
Good day everyone..

One boy was telling me yesterday to join 'cult' to improve. Though am thinking of it. People take me for a fool. Nairaland is my best website.

Please doctors in the house, is there any drug or medication that i can take to make me overcome shyness ?...

there is no drugs or medication on it all you need is self reliance and believing in yourself
no go join cult ooo else they go use you do suya or you might be arrested and end up spending the rest of your life in jail

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Marriage is a scam. / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend / The Shape Of My Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.