Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,181 members, 7,957,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (75852 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Skmoda(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Please dont make me more angry, no try me today
Guy chill, you came to the wrong location to seek for advise....you gonna see lotta weyrey today....em go show you pepper for Nairaland but if I'm to advise you just leave the baby and let the foetus grow ok.

It's your luck, bear it and congrats in advance baba ibeji.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by MightySparrow: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

O ready, on ré ìdí?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Kujo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
If not God, I would insult your life here, idiat..... go ask google shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Ijaya123: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

Fake story. At least (for all it is worth), a little breather from this Buhari's rudderless and hopeless government.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by OdogwuEkeke(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Young man asked for advice.

Everybody screaming be a man, didn’t you know this and that.

I really don’t know why we Nigerians are very insensitive.

@ChizzyBuna.

1. You both need to sit down and discuss the present situation. The decision has to be a mutual agreement else you both would just be bitter towards the other.

2. A lot of toxic people here, no need to be suicidal about this okay. We sometimes don’t live the life we planned but we need to keep moving. Yes it has happened, if you both keep the child or not, life would still continue.

3. Since you said she is your bestie, I would presume there is some form of bond between you two even before the sex. A frank question to ask yourself, if you were much older and working, do you think you can marry her? If yes is your answer then it might help you to make a better choice.

4. If your course is 4years, it must mean you would soon be through with school. Trust me, everything changes when a child comes. You would start trying your very best to provide for your family. You might not be able to make drastic decisions anymore. There is no need to drop out because of this, get both parents involved in this.

5. Do not carry the girl to quack doctor for abortion ooh!!!! May you not end up in prison. These days, post pill does not even stop children from coming and some ladies see their periods till the 6th month. Let an elder in your family know.

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by olaodun: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
E don happen just be courageous and don't kill the child , be hard working and encourage your woman to be strong keep the child and continue your education by the next 15 years the young must have grown you will be happy you take the right decision
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Centgift(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
just own up to this, there is nothing to be scared of. allow her to keep the baby, u just need to see the parents before the pregnancy start showing
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by CirocBoi(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Abeg how much Dem dey sell cytotec
I Google am but Dem no show the price

cheesy grin baba na killer

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Abcruz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She dey pee after we kpansh to flush out flush am out

Urine and sperm does not pass through the same hole.

The vagina is different from the urethra.

The deed has been done you just have to take the responsibility. Inform your parents or close relatives for support.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Sazeals(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
addexx:

Congratulations to you .

You've become a husband and a father overnight. Calls for celebration. Barman bring 4 crates.

In other news

Hello enjoy free banking and free mobile transfers on Kuda. Download Kuda here:

https://kuda.onelink.me/abUI/e7a047e4 and join with this code: NLPTACGW

Enjoy seamless and secure banking on the go.

Save. Loan. Earn.

1 for the Dad wey knack, 1 for the mama wey allow knack, 1 for the baby wey dey come and 1 for nairalanders

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Lolachef(f): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Which serious matter?
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Can06: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
daddytime:
Students.

If una dey read una books true true, at least one of una for even sabi wetin be contraceptive and the eventual repercussions of going raw aside from the risk of contracting STDs.

Una be students yet una no sabi the meaning of actions and responsibilities? It is well with Nigeria's future at this rate.

If I was to advise you guys, I'd ask that you both take full responsibility for your indiscretions no matter how tough it would be on the short run with many gossips, jeerings, and insults by keeping that baby. All of these will be but for a while and in 15-20 years from now, you'd look back, be thankful, and appreciate the fact that, truly, nothing in life happens by mistake.

You guys will be fine.

It will be tough along the way like every other life situation, no doubt, but una go dey alright with the baby.

The girl (now a woman) I had impregnated when we were both 14, and I, now wished we had damned everyone else and kept the baby.

Lucky me though, because, I still did it in my twenties and I'm the happiest for it.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by rolams(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
See craz! What do you mean? Mistake? When you opened her legs and put your thing you no know? Or you just tried to put only the cap and the whole thing come enter?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Kingcalls: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Opemiposii:
oti high!

U must have one of those negative attributes I quoted
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by donsheddy1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
williams85:

So tell us what you were expecting ��
He was expecting iPhone 12 to come out of it or maybe he wants a smart tv to come out when he was screwing someone's daughter without protection.

Mistake my foot. It's that mistake that will finish you.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by DenreleDave(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She dey pee after we kpansh to flush out flush am out

Congrats.. Daddy twins
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Femeto: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Waka. When you dey do am you no call us. Now wey beans wey stone full inside done cook finish you dey call us. Man face your music. In Daddy Showkeys voice Eleru Gberu eh.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Thereishel: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
You people should not be gullible fake information, fake story.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by highoctane: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

I bu ijiot, ezi Bida
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by xeju: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Shey na me tell am make she open leg? She know say I like it raw and she agree so it's not only me.
Plus na drunk sex the thing bin happen.
So the blame should not be on me
But you sy una dey have regularly which one be drunk sex again for the mata
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by geezynoni: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Name your son Chizzywizkid

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by OSDD(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Opemiposii:
haaaa
What?

He should keep the baby because you will help him take care of it or you will contribute to the child's development?

He made a very foolish mistake, no doubt. But he has to flush it out with the consent of the girl...

I don't support abortion but when in a dilemma, I'd go for it
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by OSDD(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
Young man asked for advice.

Everybody screaming be a man, didn’t you know this and that.

I really don’t know why we Nigerians are very insensitive.

@ChizzyBuna.

1. You both need to sit down and discuss the present situation. The decision has to be a mutual agreement else you both would just be bitter towards the other.

2. A lot of toxic people here, no need to be suicidal about this okay. We sometimes don’t live the life we planned but we need to keep moving. Yes it has happened, if you both keep the child or not, life would still continue.

3. Since you said she is your bestie, I would presume there is some form of bond between you two even before the sex. A frank question to ask yourself, if you were much older and working, do you think you can marry her? If yes is your answer then it might help you to make a better choice.

4. If your course is 4years, it must mean you would soon be through with school. Trust me, everything changes when a child comes. You would start trying your very best to provide for your family. You might not be able to make drastic decisions anymore. There is no need to drop out because of this, get both parents involved in this.

5. Do not carry the girl to quack doctor for abortion ooh!!!! May you not end up in prison. These days, post pill does not even stop children from coming and some ladies see their periods till the 6th month. Let an elder in your family know.

Op... You can do this also
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
OSDD:

What?

He should keep the baby because you will help him take care of it or you will contribute to the child's development?

He made a very foolish mistake, no doubt. But he has to flush it out with the consent of the girl...

I don't support abortion but when in a dilemma, I'd go for it
who am i to judge... #iamteamsaynotoabortion#
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Echo50(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
The painful thing about it is that, you are educated and claim that you were not expecting such. What did you study in biology in your o' level..........
My advise: Never add problem to an existing problem by abortion. Call your mum and tell her. Tell her to take care of the baby when she delivers
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
We sell huggies and baby diapers at good prices, since u re a stdt wuld give u@ half sale price, Congrats Papa ejima!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
MightySparrow:
O ready, on ré ìdí?
ko mo ni
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by TechWows: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Again some that never expected today to be their last died today! Let those of us still alive and breathing YAHWEH's Air, Accept JESUS, amend our ways to prepare for the day we shall meet and give account to our CREATOR.
ChizzyBuna:
Forget lies of Societal stigmatization from mere mortal humans that shall soon also all individually stand before our CREATOR, live your life now with the wife of thy Youth! Beside, there is no distant future anymore, for JESUS is coming and Rapture shall very Soon. Satan has deceived this Worlds enough and used humans to destroy fellow humans for too long. Too much blood everywhere now!

The only Correction you need to do is to find a Pastor to represent God to Join you both and bless your Marriage now, so that Satan would no more be able to accuse you both. You both are gonna pull through with Joy and build a Glorious Life together. It is written: "In the Beginning, it was not so!" It is Satan that Created the Current World System that say you must spend your most sexually active Age chasing Certificate and useless wealth, so that he can use humans to destroy humans using that most sexually active Era and Energy as his greatest Weapon for turning Humanity upside down. Era and energy that our MAKER originally Created to most sweetly and memorablly bond young Husband and Wife for the Rest of the Journey of Life. God that Created us to have those Homones mature and raging expects us to marry by around 20 Years old. HE doesn't make mistake, HE is not wicked, HE did not Create the Biology Clock in our body as it is to punish us. I still shed hot tears today for destroying my twins in my bestie which also affected her ability to conceive till date. That is your wife, you shall never find joy with another if you murder your own baby and your Opportunity to forver be happy. My Guy that kept his, his treasured boy is now 16 years old and about to enter University, but here am I still searching for my own destined wife when God already gave me but I stupidly lust. I still wonder how my twins boys would have looked by now too! All the useless dreams and worldly fantasy I sacrificed them to chased still remain dreams till date! No other can ever please or understand me like my Queen that calls me King from day 1, Omowunmi mi. cry

There are wayward girls everywhere ready to be sexmates, slayers and Soul destroyer, but finding that one that your Soul is meant to Trust... I'm not ashamed to let the younger generation learn the Truth about Life, from my greatest mistake. YAHWEH Please have Mercy on my Soul and give me another chance!cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Yoighaman(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
airminem:
Never. Seems you don't know much about folic acid for pregnancy cheesy

LOL, I honestly don't o....I will look it up...
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Dybala11(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.
Weyrey guy. grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by PENIEL2018(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Dybala11(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Shey na me tell am make she open leg? She know say I like it raw and she agree so it's not only me.
Plus na drunk sex the thing bin happen.
So the blame should not be on me
It's Seun's fault then. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.