Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten (68068 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by shawnfamous(m): 1:05am On Jul 08, 2021
aboyaji:
My respect for that family increased in geometric progression. Whenever I set my eyes on her, I see a different person.

The good part of it all was that guests who lodged in the hotel came out to pray for us. The staff all came to give us words of encouragement and thanked my woman for her show of affection. It was gathered that no experience of such had been recorded in the hotel before. One of the guests in the hotel volunteered to help with his car when they heard that some of our invitees were ready to go home. People I never knew volunteered to be of help to us that said night.

We went home on foot. She is a blessing to me in all ramifications, not limited to this celebration though.

In choosing a partner, just choose the one you can handle her misdemeanor. No woman is better than the other.
hey brother, I'm happy for u and I'm happy such things still happen.
This is one of the things I want to experience, honestly.
I love the fact Ur babe was present with her sister, u are blessed bro.. and again I have seen many say unpleasant comments about your party, please disregard them, they are just like me, they wish to get what u have just got but they can't handle the situation mentally so they choose to Envy yours. Please hold tight Ur friends well that came visiting.. it's not easy to get that these days.. happy birthday bro.. and many good surprises to come.

4 Likes

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by aboyaji(m): 1:09am On Jul 08, 2021
shawnfamous:
hey brother, I'm happy for u and I'm happy such things still happen.
This is one of the things I want to experience, honestly.
I love the fact Ur babe was present with her sister, u are blessed bro.. and again I have seen many say unpleasant comments about your party, please disregard them, they are just like me, they wish to get what u have just got but they can't handle the situation mentally so they choose to Envy yours. Please hold tight Ur friends well that came visiting.. it's not easy to get that these days.. happy birthday bro.. and many good surprises to come.
Thank you so much
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by dapsoneh: 1:33am On Jul 08, 2021
Rozcol:
Pervert
kii yasef
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Werehkpe: 1:38am On Jul 08, 2021
Hisssssssssssssssssssss.

Just wasted my time. I was expecting to hear they gave you a mad party on your birthday.
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by timilehin007(m): 2:20am On Jul 08, 2021
koolaid87:

I hope you're healed. Life is a lesson

Godspeed.
.. I'm heal yea but the scar remains for life... it's everlasting trauma
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by timilehin007(m): 2:22am On Jul 08, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Funmilola na my friend. A very nice girl. Everything was your fault
...tell me this is a joke before we open ourselves yansh online now... who goes you ..knew a couple of misleading Friends of hers....i hope you are not Omotola or that stupid bitch with bow-legs

2 Likes

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by timilehin007(m): 2:24am On Jul 08, 2021
oodua1stson:
thats my ex wife’s name ooo. I know for sure you ain’t referring to her cos she isn’t that bad of a person. In fact she had so many good things about her
...your ex-wife, not girlfriend...she wasn't that bad yet you parted ways with her as husband and wife for that matter

2 Likes

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by timilehin007(m): 2:26am On Jul 08, 2021
fineberry:
...abah wetin happen na?
..i no Sabi write story I swear...and e dey pain me cuz na na story go very far from 2013 to 2018

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by timilehin007(m): 2:28am On Jul 08, 2021
MA23:

Tell us what happened, so we understand better
...sadly i do not know how to write story...if i do, it would be very interesting cuz lots of guys would learn alot and learn to stay faraway from a single mum and never to date any girl out of pity...they can pretend for a sustainable period of time for their selfish goal brother

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by timilehin007(m): 2:31am On Jul 08, 2021
oranget:

Haha, suicide bawo, take it easy o
...was a bitter experience i tell you...after 3 yrs, despite me being with someone who really appreciates me and vindicates me, she understands me and we tolerate each other... clearly shows I was never wrong with Funmilola...she used me perfectly well as a step stool....
guys should avoid dating a lady out of pity and run very faraway from a single mum
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Hamiltonii: 2:43am On Jul 08, 2021
aboyaji:

Please, kindly get a very good life.

Mumu man. You think say na her money? Na only you dey fvkc am? All these mumu boys, woman go dey nack one mature papa for corner dey give you.

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by yusluvad(m): 2:59am On Jul 08, 2021
aboyaji:
My respect for that family increased in geometric progression. Whenever I set my eyes on her, I see a different person.

The good part of it all was that guests who lodged in the hotel came out to pray for us. The staff all came to give us words of encouragement and thanked my woman for her show of affection. It was gathered that no experience of such had been recorded in the hotel before. One of the guests in the hotel volunteered to help with his car when they heard that some of our invitees were ready to go home. People I never knew volunteered to be of help to us that said night.

We went home on foot. She is a blessing to me in all ramifications, not limited to this celebration though.

In choosing a partner, just choose the one you can handle her misdemeanor. No woman is better than the other.
Beautiful...

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by spiralwedge(m): 3:20am On Jul 08, 2021
Bad Belle people everywhere.

Na this buhari economy dey make people vex anyhow

2 Likes

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Gfrey6(m): 3:23am On Jul 08, 2021

So sweet

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by nagalee(m): 4:20am On Jul 08, 2021
dapsoneh:
I saw more than cake wallahi
the camel toe. lol
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by oodua1stson: 5:06am On Jul 08, 2021
timilehin007:
...your ex-wife, not girlfriend...she wasn't that bad yet you parted ways with her as husband and wife for that matter
people break up for so many reasons. One thing in sure of is that she's not a bad person
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by phemmyfour: 5:37am On Jul 08, 2021
The knife on the cake is too big
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by BigYash: 5:40am On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

Ok..thanks for showcasing your babe.. in short OP lemme tell you what you don't know.. don't feel too special. Your girlfriend is just sowing a little seed..by the time her birthday reaches and you don't do something bigger for her..you will see her true colors then..you better start saving towards it from now..
He don't know nothing. Babe is sowing on a fertile ground. Let op dey open teeth,instead of him to be tracking manipulations.. grin By the way happy birthday. Girl give u cake u say na love.. Let me cum and be going,before them go call me bad belle. Guest pray for una and you're happy grin.. E blike say u never see some when bishops and revered them pray for before.

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by kraftysprouts: 6:03am On Jul 08, 2021
aboyaji:
Hello Nairalanders!

I'd like to write on the surprise birthday I got from the people (my girlfriend and her sister) that love me dearly.

On the 2nd of July, I got a call from my engineer friend who lives in my former place of residence. He had informed me in the morning of a real estate deal ( I am into real estate too). He stressed that he visited my new place the penultimate day which was on the first of July and he'd like me to come over to his place in the evening for more information. I replied in the affirmative and dropped the call.

Fast forward to the evening, I came back then dropped off at a friend's shop who sells footwears by 4 through 6pm. Shortly after, my girlfriend and her sister strolled passed the vicinity where I was. They told me they were on their way home to prepare rice and that this time there's little funds and high cost of food stuffs in the market that the rice would be a red oil rice and they were inviting me over for a RED OIL RICE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION in their home. I smiled and bade them bye.

That was when I remembered my business meeting with my engineer friend. I strolled to his place in a long sleeve shirt and shorts with bathroom flipflops.

Arrive this friend's apartment, we talked over the deal with inclusion of another friend of his before he asked me to follow him to SOMEWHERE.

I told them that my birthday was that same day and I wasn't celebrating anything. He laughed at me and his girlfriend chased me down with pure water.

I came back and wore my flipflops and offer we left for the SOMEWHERE. We strolled through some streets and gardens and towards Dunamis Church. I thought we were going to pray since he wasn't precise about the place we were headed. Suddenly, we passed the church. In all the walkabouts, we were engaged in serious unending gists. From Nigeria problems to Donald Trump wahala and all before we found ourselves inside a hotel.

He asked me to wait for him that he was looking for someone and in my mind, that should be the client for the real estate business. He checked and came back and suggested we had a seat for a while and wait.

We patiently waited and had our phones charged. I wrote some stories while we waited and he read it and shared his insights too. Then I saw my girlfriend walk past us and into somewhere I didn't know. I became uneasy. Shortly, I rose and confirmed what my eyes saw but met her sister there too. A little while, his own fiancé came and met us and sat patiently too.

Then I told my friend that I saw my girlfriend in this hotel and said maybe they came to see a family friend. But on a normal, she would tell where and who was taking them out beforehand. But this time, NOTHING OF SUCH.

My friend said maybe she has explanation to make later. Maybe, it came as emergency and no airtime. I said Yes, it could be the fact.

8:00pm my friend received a call and asked for us to go home that the person wasn't coming anymore. I unplugged my phone and off we made out. Then, he said he'd like to check something around the pool side in the hotel. I followed him....

Immediately I advanced into the arena... There was a chorused scream and shout of HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Guys, my head literally BURST into bits. All the friends I have were in attendance. All... Men and female alike.

So, he knew all along... Something I never envisaged... Something I hadn't experienced... Something I least expected from my girlfriend and her sister because they are barely managing their low income.

Congratulations and happy birthday.
Do madam well o

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by murphyibiam15(m): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2021
aboyaji:

You can only tell us this after you've married her, most times women are like this even before marriage
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by aboyaji(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2021
murphyibiam15:

You can only tell us this after you've married her, most times women are like this even before marriage
please, we never mentioned marriage proposal or wedding in this post. Why are people like this? Be positive.

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by aboyaji(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2021
kraftysprouts:

Congratulations and happy birthday.
Do madam well o
Thanks a lot.
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by murphyibiam15(m): 6:37am On Jul 08, 2021
aboyaji:
please, we never mentioned marriage proposal or wedding in this post. Why are people like this? Be positive.
You still don't get the message, Goodluck to you, I was never in any way negative

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Biggers82(m): 6:37am On Jul 08, 2021
This your girl get am oooo you are enjoying good Kepkus oooooo

And tomorrow you will leave her for another Kepkus by den Ogun go kill you
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Emeka71(m): 6:45am On Jul 08, 2021
aboyaji:

I would advise you to wed the babe.
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Babalola0920: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2021
The wife outfit is absolute IMMORALITY but SOCIETY has made women fony and clown but if a MUSLIM woman cover up fully PEOPLE without Brian will say she's being oppressed but now imagine what we all are seeing now when you wife or GF dress in yellow ! PATHETIC
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by timilehin007(m): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2021
oodua1stson:
people break up for so many reasons. One thing in sure of is that she's not a bad person
... well not this particular Funmilola..pray she never cross your path...i want to blv she's nothing like the Funmilola you known before
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Jayslyder: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2021
Kitchen knife ..WHY?
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by shopnimini: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2021
aboyaji:

Please, kindly get a very good life.

Are you not sleeping with her?

Why you come dey form?
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by chris51(f): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2021
aboyaji:

Congratulations.
Relationship is reciprocal. Hold her well

2 Likes

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Stevengold(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2021
aboyaji:
Hello Nairalanders!

I'd like to write on the surprise birthday I got from the people (my girlfriend and her sister) that love me dearly.

On the 2nd of July, I got a call from my engineer friend who lives in my former place of residence. He had informed me in the morning of a real estate deal ( I am into real estate too). He stressed that he visited my new place the penultimate day which was on the first of July and he'd like me to come over to his place in the evening for more information. I replied in the affirmative and dropped the call.

Fast forward to the evening, I came back then dropped off at a friend's shop who sells footwears by 4 through 6pm. Shortly after, my girlfriend and her sister strolled passed the vicinity where I was. They told me they were on their way home to prepare rice and that this time there's little funds and high cost of food stuffs in the market that the rice would be a red oil rice and they were inviting me over for a RED OIL RICE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION in their home. I smiled and bade them bye.

That was when I remembered my business meeting with my engineer friend. I strolled to his place in a long sleeve shirt and shorts with bathroom flipflops.

Arrive this friend's apartment, we talked over the deal with inclusion of another friend of his before he asked me to follow him to SOMEWHERE.

I told them that my birthday was that same day and I wasn't celebrating anything. He laughed at me and his girlfriend chased me down with pure water.

I came back and wore my flipflops and offer we left for the SOMEWHERE. We strolled through some streets and gardens and towards Dunamis Church. I thought we were going to pray since he wasn't precise about the place we were headed. Suddenly, we passed the church. In all the walkabouts, we were engaged in serious unending gists. From Nigeria problems to Donald Trump wahala and all before we found ourselves inside a hotel.

He asked me to wait for him that he was looking for someone and in my mind, that should be the client for the real estate business. He checked and came back and suggested we had a seat for a while and wait.

We patiently waited and had our phones charged. I wrote some stories while we waited and he read it and shared his insights too. Then I saw my girlfriend walk past us and into somewhere I didn't know. I became uneasy. Shortly, I rose and confirmed what my eyes saw but met her sister there too. A little while, his own fiancé came and met us and sat patiently too.

Then I told my friend that I saw my girlfriend in this hotel and said maybe they came to see a family friend. But on a normal, she would tell where and who was taking them out beforehand. But this time, NOTHING OF SUCH.

My friend said maybe she has explanation to make later. Maybe, it came as emergency and no airtime. I said Yes, it could be the fact.

8:00pm my friend received a call and asked for us to go home that the person wasn't coming anymore. I unplugged my phone and off we made out. Then, he said he'd like to check something around the pool side in the hotel. I followed him....

Immediately I advanced into the arena... There was a chorused scream and shout of HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Guys, my head literally BURST into bits. All the friends I have were in attendance. All... Men and female alike.

So, he knew all along... Something I never envisaged... Something I hadn't experienced... Something I least expected from my girlfriend and her sister because they are barely managing their low income.

put a ring on her finger if you've not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.