Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten (68060 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by IgboWarlord(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2021
aboyaji:
Thank you.

I can categorically say that the future is MY GIRLFRIEND female

This ode say the future is his girlfriend..I laugh at you in Sinhalese.
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Parrot69: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2021
Op, I’m happy for you.
Please don’t let those negative comments get to you. She is a blessing to you.

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by rollandben(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2021
Oga, story apart o, hold that lady tight and never let HER go.
Show HER real love and make sure you show HER More of the way of God.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Anglojosite7(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2021
Come oooh! Bros your story is not complete oooh! You did not gist us what happened after the party. It is obvious what your GF is after....after the party.
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by sinola(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2021
wife her at once....dont waste time
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by antiterrorism(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2021
The cloth though, please advice your future wife to put on a non revealing garment next time..
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

Ok..thanks for showcasing your babe.. in short OP lemme tell you what you don't know.. don't feel too special. Your girlfriend is just sowing a little seed..by the time her birthday reaches and you don't do something bigger for her..you will see her true colors then..you better start saving towards it from now..

Are you a pessimist?
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by lilvicky68(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Are you a pessimist?
Oga. Life is unpredictable expect the worst from people so that you won't end up being disappointed...

2 Likes

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

Oga. Life is unpredictable expect the worst from people so that you won't end up being disappointed...

That's true though.
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2021
Bonapart:
How does it affects anyone?? Make you and your girlfriend park well
Jealousy
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by PrincessGlow: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2021
timilehin007:
...tell me this is a joke before we open ourselves yansh online now... who goes you ..knew a couple of misleading Friends of hers....i hope you are not Omotola or that stupid bitch with bow-legs

I am warning you, that's all I can say for now. Or you'll forever regret ever starting this conversation.
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by timilehin007(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrincessGlow:

I am warning you, that's all I can say for now. Or you'll forever regret ever starting this conversation.

cool tongue... this better a joke...if are really close as u said before... tell me about her
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by PrincessGlow: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
timilehin007:

cool tongue... this better a joke...if are really close as u said before... tell me about her

Ain't telling u shít. You've been warned. That's all I'll say. And I'm not joking
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
aboyaji:
Thank you.

I can categorically say that the future is MY GIRLFRIEND female

U will have money finish now and that's when you will know that she is blank and you like fair girls or ...

Don't break the ladies heart

All the best
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by seangy4konji: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
A thousand and one of them deh here as i type this...

Their birthday is next month and they are already doing advery on whatsapp status and posting account number...

Thunder weh go fire useless girls this year ehn

If you say na curse you want...he dem yanfu yanfu..if na prayer...that one self deh berekete...

Dont be unfortunate you ladies...get up hustle and help this brothers tooo...
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by timilehin007(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Ain't telling u shít. You've been warned. That's all I'll say. And I'm not joking
mtvheew u are both out of your minds
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by dlordy100: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
He who has good things hold it back and not lose it.... She has done well
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by sivel(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
OP That your girlfriend get oya for her head. Na the ultimate prize she dey stake her aim for. Make you prepare well well
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by showafrica(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Many happy returns!

Me,,,, I no like this kinda surprises.

Me too, i prefer we get rich before any celebration. The way I was hearing red oil rice i no like am.

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by fineberry(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
timilehin007:
..i no Sabi write story I swear...and e dey pain me cuz na na story go very far from 2013 to 2014
Eaya....I understand.
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Munzy14(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Lol grin I see things but make we nor talk
Nawa ooo...So na her curve catch una eye...grin

Mr OP moved from lover boy to motivational speaker...cheesy
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Munzy14(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
prekumohtim:

This is how relationship ought to be. I'm literary tired of reading failed relationships on nairaland. And most of the insults normally go to ladies . However, it's difficult for a woman to spend on a man. It has always been the other way round. Thanks for sharing and bro hold your woman tight .
The bolded is a major reason OP is astonished...Most ladies don't know this, just few smart ones...Little things they do remain in the heart of the guys for long...

Well, relationship is all about give and take...If it is one sided, one day the cow being milked will seize to produce milk, two seconds everywhere burst.

Ladies ones in a while surprise your men....E get Y.

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Munzy14(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
showafrica:

Me too, i prefer we get rich before any celebration. The way I was hearing red oil rice i no like am.
Hehehehehehe...you never see red oil rice weh pack Ingredients pass the continental ones...grin

3 Likes

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Munzy14:

The bolded is a major reason OP is astonished...Most ladies don't know this, just few smart ones...Little things they do remain in the heart of the guys for long...

Well, relationship is all about give and take...If it is one sided, one day the cow being milked will seize to produce milk, two seconds everywhere burst.

Ladies ones in a while surprise your men....E get Y.

Absolutely true. Most of them just feel what a mannneed is just s*x. As if they offered me plots of land and I rejected it. I once gave a lady birthday gifts and she was so happy but when it got to my own birthday, she said I should take her out and buy her gifts again. I was shocked to my bone . I didn't try to counter her with words , I just quietly avoided her
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Munzy14(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
prekumohtim:

Absolutely true. Most of them just feel what a mannneed is just s*x. As if they offered me plots of land and I rejected it. I once gave a lady birthday gifts and she was so happy but when it got to my own birthday, she said I should take her out and buy her gifts again. I was shocked to my bone . I didn't try to counter her with words , I just quietly avoided her
Haahahaha....Even on your day, she is requesting gift...smh

Some ladies eeh...And it is worst when she earns but chose to act daft towards little things that matters like this.

1 Like

Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by mariahAngel(f): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
prekumohtim:

Did you break up with her?
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Did you break up with her?

We were not dating , she was just a very close friend . We were in University back then in 2009, so I used to take her out for night reading. Though I did ask her out and her response was positive till she misbehaved
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by lilvicky68(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
OP hafa??

How's you and your girlfriend
Re: The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten by aboyaji(m): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
OP hafa??

How's you and your girlfriend

Very good

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.