Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup (23114 Views)

Lady Laments As Boyfriend Posts Engagement Photos 2 Days After Breakup / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Nostring: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bola146:

Kids are here grin Pikin cheesy cheesy
crycry me a river
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by neighbourhud: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rozcol:
Things that were freely given should never be returned, its against the rules "Spinsters Rule" Also never keep a gift from a boyfriend the way he gave you,be smart to immediately resell it and replace it with another one with some flimsy excuse. "Just Be Smart"

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by intruder15(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
My girlfriend cannot buy me a car..I no need to imagine am..

U never can tell sha.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by DieRich5: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na now I know NL girls no get sense
I buy car wit my name nd paper is with me nd u Dy form ownership

Any boy way buy car for gf in Nigeria na simp ND a big fool
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by General412(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Two weeks is too early for the break up, if she should walk out of our relationship in just two weeks after I bought a car for her, then she have never loved before and she have been readily ready to walk out of the relationship before.. by so doing, without thinking it twice, I’ll collect the car from her
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Ellixlimswag(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
MJBOLT:
it is only a foolish guy that will buy a car for his girlfriend
I will not be broke in this life

3 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by neonly: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Cholls:
my sister you be ole

Na dis kind beating she suppose get
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by neonly: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Cholls:
my sister you be ole

Na dis kind beating she suppose get

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Innobee99(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
I once bought a phone for my babe, few weeks later when she came visiting, I saw a picture of her and another guy kissing in the same phone I bought with my hard earned money. Asked babe to give me my phone back and her senior sis replied, "You can never pay for a kitten u once fvcked with any amount before u die". I choke run go back
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by nosmassam(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I go start to � her again
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by bjtinz: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:

Wise decision.

I will keep this in mind

God knows I won't return anything. We both gained from each other!

Really? And why did he gain from you? And pls don't mention the 'f'-word.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by bjtinz: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Innobee99:
I once bought a phone for my babe, few weeks later when she came visiting, I saw a picture of her and another guy kissing in the same phone I bought with my hard earned money. Asked babe to give me my phone back and her senior sis replied, "You can never pay for a kitten u once fvcked with any amount before u die". I choke run go back

Okokobioko shocked

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Wetpuxy: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Make una stop all these imagination and let's face the problem of this country mbong
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by josite: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Why retain a gift that will.burden u with a curse or take your life.is it not good enough a wrong person left .
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Fr33born(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rozcol:
Things that were freely given should never be returned, its against the rules "Spinsters Rule" Also never keep a gift from a boyfriend the way he gave you,be smart to immediately resell it and replace it with another one with some flimsy excuse. "Just Be Smart"

Shaatap! You are wrong.

"Things freely given should not be demanded by the giver" is the correct thing to say.
Also, Your stupid "Spinster rule" didn't teach you that gifts especially one from your lover is not meant to be sold or given to someone else no matter what?
Your type often think you are wiser than everyone. Obviously, you never JAM!!!!

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Stefa99: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
see below

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by chaloskyx: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
it depends if the proof of ownership and papers is in his name then you have to give it back
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by bezimo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:
Imagine your boyfriend/girlfriend buy you a car and 2 weeks later you guys break up and he want to collect the car back, will you give him?

Girlfriend bought who car?
In which dream. Lmao stop imagining impossible scenario.
Often or always it's the guy buying the ungrateful self entitled and stingy liability girl a car.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
HAND THE KEYS TO THE PERSON ABI YOU WANT MAKE THEM PROGRAM YOUR LIFE ON THE WHEELS OF THE CAR? NO BE EVERYTHING YOU JOKE WITH OO.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Gjmff: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
The contract is over
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by callmetoniaa: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ellixlimswag:
I will not be broke in this life

Amin ooo!
Except for cheating, I can't ask her to return the car.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by fineberry(m): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:
Imagine your boyfriend/girlfriend buy you a car and 2 weeks later you guys break up and he want to collect the car back, will you give him?
If the guy is a simp you may not drop the key... But not when he has eating Red Pills bellefull. Abi you wan see craze.

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by summerflame(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:

Wise decision.

I will keep this in mind

God knows I won't return anything. We both gained from each other!

What did he gain from u except u spreading your legs for him in order to extort him financially?
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by okoroemeka(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
MJBOLT:
it is only a foolish guy that will buy a car for his girlfriend
what will you say when I tell you that a six flat two storey building behind my house in enugu was built by a man and then he handed the house over to his girlfriend(obviously drunk with love),after sometime the man mugu had business problems (as usual with such men)he approached his lover with the idea that they sell the house so he can pay off bank loans,to his greatest and shocking surprise the woman refused,(why wouldn't she)that the house is hers,house she didn't buy one single block, (no need to buy block while the pvssy is there for the mugu)before the man mugu could think out a way out the woman sold the house for a cool #25 million and relocated to the UK,the man mugu later died of heart attack some months later,this incident happened in 2002,and the man that bought the house is a pioneer yahooist oga uche

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by summerflame(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
uthlaw:
I cannot use my money to buy car for any Girlfriend even if na 1billion I get!

I can buy it in my name and let u drive, once we break up, just leave my car

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by summerflame(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
dingbang:
swears.. Nigerian girl cannot buy nigerian man car..dem no get money

They are only stingy. The only thing they can give u is pussy
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by uthlaw: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
summerflame:

I can buy it in my name and let u drive, once we break up, just leave my car
na ur own worst pass!
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Vision101(m): 2:28am On Jul 09, 2021
@Rozcol

@me
This lady you are something else. I wanted to recommend you but I have changed my mind.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Vision101(m): 2:31am On Jul 09, 2021
@Bola146

]I'll gladly return it to him and thank him. I can't because of that collect what I bought for him, no! We move

@me
You are a correct wifey material. I will recommend you.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 09, 2021
Vision101:
@Rozcol

@me
This lady you are something else. I wanted to recommend you but I have changed my mind.
Why did you change your mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / Lovers Drown During Romantic Rendezvous By River In Delta / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.