Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup (22881 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Vision101(m): 2:51am On Jul 09, 2021
@Rozcol
Why did you change your mind?

@me
After chidinma I'm beginning to be careful with any hard daughter of Eve.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Vision101:
@Rozcol
Why did you change your mind?

@me
After chidinma I'm beginning to be careful with any hard daughter of Eve.
ok
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by summerflame(m): 5:51am On Jul 09, 2021
uthlaw:
na ur own worst pass!

We both have hands to work and earn.. She can likewise buy it herself and enjoy her sweat
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by fattprince(m): 6:18am On Jul 09, 2021
obembet:

Wise decision.

I will keep this in mind

God knows I won't return anything. We both gained from each other!
Hope what he gained is worth more than pvssy.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by skedy1(m): 6:37am On Jul 09, 2021
lilvicky68:
My girlfriend cannot buy me a car..I no need to imagine am..
Lmfao
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by spiceadole: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2021
obembet:
Imagine your boyfriend/girlfriend buy you a car and 2 weeks later you guys break up and he want to collect the car back, will you give him?

Pride will not even let me collect a car gift from a partner, not even my husband now.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Ademoore07(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Illuminatiship:
If na me buy for my girlfriend I go collect am but if na she buy for me them nor born am well after the break up she nor go even dey alive to ask about the car.if I may even ask na Nigeria women ?
I Pity u. You dont know what some women can do. A lady nurse divorced her husband (a civil servant and a thug) after just a baby. It took the lady just 2 weeks to get the car back. She just paid some armed thugs to get the car and papers. They parked the car at the ladies parents residence. The matter ended in court.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by summerflame(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
uthlaw:
na ur own worst pass!

Na the scope be that
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Konquest: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rozcol:
Things that were freely given should never be returned, its against the rules "Spinsters Rule" Also never keep a gift from a boyfriend the way he gave you,be smart to immediately resell it and replace it with another one with some flimsy excuse. "Just Be Smart"
It's wrong to resell a tangible
gift that a male partner has
given to his female lover so
soon. There's a reason why!
It's deeply embeded in the
male psyche.

Enough said.
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by CELEBRITIZ(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2021
uthlaw:
yes!
I just saw your quote. Bro only broke men reason the way you reason . I tell you stop with this mentality
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by uthlaw: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

I just saw your quote. Bro only broke men reason the way you reason . I tell you stop with this mentality
I can't investment on anything pussy,it not special....you can say anything,na u get ur mouth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man / 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. / I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.