Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO (73107 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic / 4 Herdsmen Killed In Kogi, Their Bodies Dumped In Ofu Rivers -Retaliatory Attack / Lady Injures Her Sister Because Of Indomie (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by VillagePipu: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Sterope:
Food makes you comfortable, tired and relaxed. It might be more about eating and after eating feelings on the body rather than the food itself.

Romanticising and eulogizing poverty. May whatever god you worship deliver you.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by KanuSE: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Owerri girls still top the list of the cheapest and most promiscuous.

Sapphiere will not like this. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by jaxxy(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Freestainworld:
Can't believe this

It’s very believable. There is poverty everywhere and some people especially naive or unexposed gals and people are desperate.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by emmy512: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Cross river State University of technology HQ of such nonsense.
Guys that leaved near me where banging just after noodles, bread and soft drink,
Sometimes just the fact you put egg in the indomie the girls loose guard.

Especially elec engineering guys

5 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by 9jaRealist: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2021
mrchineke:
For sure he is an idiot but we cannot deny the the facts he stated.

And pray which “facts” would those be?
That only blacks/Africans date outside their race and thus deserve to be lynched?
>

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by owobokiri(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2021
The person reporting this deplorable events didn't state categorically that all these happened only in Enugu, neither did the tabloid. But the Evil mod that pushed this to the front page vigorously inserted Enugu to the headline against forum code! Seun! Are you aware of the polarising habits of the MYNDLESS one!?
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Oracleforce: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2021
Ekweremdu and Nnamdi state governor....over to you...we keep. on deceiving ourselves thinking Buhari is the only problem we have...meanwhile, some state governors are not. performing their statutory function in their respective state...poverty alleviation has turned to poverty aggravation. . what a shame!

The people of Enugu state voted for this state governor 90 percent ....in the eyes of the world, we are thinking the governor has performed creditably well not knowing that he just gave them. stomach infrastructure to vote for him.

Enugu people, keep enjoying your suffering while your mumu last
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by bigcee(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2021
mrchineke:

What kind of idiots are we Nigerians? What is funny about this?
Pls don't ever in your miserable life mention me again. Just avoid me. Useless sadist undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by pansophist(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2021
By nature, women will fall back to selling their body when they have no option for survival, while men fall back to criminal activities. When humans are pushed to the wall, the need to survive will triumph the need to do the right thing. A society that has an untold army of people on survival mode is bound to fail. Poverty is the root of all evil also, not just money.

Money brings more money, self esteem, growth, respect, and can cover bad smells and personal defect. Poverty does the opposite, and even punishes you more that phenoma such as integrity, uprightness, assurance, esteem and positive emotions becomes alien to the individual. You can't have what you're not given. And if your headstart in life is mired with poverty, then chances are, you'll be a problem to yourself, to others and to your society. The most dangerous person is one who has no hope and Nigeria has a lot of such people, if not the majority of population. It will only get worse, I weep.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by BSsniffer: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2021
Notice how the thread is full of tribalism.....if this were to be another region in the south they usual dogs would have started barking their tribalistic stereotypes. Fvckin hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by KanuSE: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Nothing to be proud of. There is a curse on every man who exploits a poor woman, a real curse.

Is there a curse on every woman who exploits a poor man as well?

11 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Yaks02(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Cokahot:
Even in urban areas,u can sleep with a gal with shawama, catfish,croaker fish,name it,

This happens mostly on almost every campus in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by VillagePipu: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2021
KanuSE:

Is there a curse on every woman who exploits a poor man as well?

Or a woman who exploits a poor woman.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Kokaine(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2021
killALIEN:
Its worse in the Northern parts of Nigeria. I just feel so sory for the hausa girls and women. No difference from a dog. #Sad
how please? There are prostitutes from every part of Nigeria. If you read the comments its happening everywhere for as low as a plate of food or even 200 naira in Lagos and porthacourt due to the fallen economy. So how did Hausa women spectacularly become like dogs as different from the other climes.

@seun @lalasticlala @mynd you guys are watching as nairaland snowballs into a play field for ethnic and religious bigots. Don't act surprised when an action is taken because the ball is in your court now to flush these lots out of the place. We cannot even have any decency again. No sense of decorum whatsoever.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Trustedpronet: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2021
God please give me the grace to train my children till they will be self sufficient. Thank you Lord for feeding me and my entire family without begging before feeding both online and offline. I'm not trying to mock the lack rather I plead you make the willing comfortable.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by aspabay(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2021
As sad as it may sound, it is actually true.

One girl wanted to follow me one time in Awka, just because I said I was from Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by almarthins(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2021
SunShowAfrica:

Spaghetti can get you true love in Kogi State
Kondomatic 2021

It is disheartening, how we guys celebrate this sort of moral laxity. We re indeed in the era of Sodom and gomorha. Some girls no even dey think far, for how long do they think opening legs will substain them.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by pocohantas(f): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2021
That means the ones collecting houses and Range Rovers are doing something right then.

Better to be called clitocurrency than tagged cheap. All na fornication. grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Bahamas95(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2021
It's not our fault.

When you give most of them food/money with your church mind with no intention of collecting anything in return they call you mugu...... Nigerian girls are so annoying at times, I would rather help a fellow guy in need than waste my money on one stup!d girl.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by extol1(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2021
killALIEN:
Its worse in the Northern parts of Nigeria. I just feel so sory for the hausa girls and women. No difference from a dog. #Sad
but we are told the north are decent and doesn't engage in such act

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by VillagePipu: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Kokaine:
how please? There are prostitutes from every part of Nigeria. If you read the comments its happening everywhere for as low as a plate of food or even 200 naira in Lagos and porthacourt due to the fallen economy. So how did Hausa women spectacularly become like dogs as different from the other climes.

@seun @lalasticlala @mynd you guys are watching as nairaland snowballs into a play field for ethnic and religious bigots. Don't act surprised when an action is taken because the ball is in your court now to flush these lots out of the place. We cannot even have any decency again. No sense of decorum whatsoever.

This is a public forum. Whatever doesn't sit well with you, tackle the poster directly and stop whimpering like a baby.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Yaks02(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
It's happening bro, just 200 naira suya can get you free pussy according to what I heard.

Just buy bottle malt of N100 and suya of N100 shikenan

A girl once ask me to buy suya for her from the North wen coming to Asaba so dat she go de my house 4 over a week
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2021
pocohantas:
That means the ones collecting houses and Range Rovers are doing something right then.

Better to be called clitocurrency than tagged cheap. All na fornication. grin
It's poverty and starvation, but it's better than kidnapping, banditry, armed robbery and fraud.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by VillagePipu: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2021
aspabay:
As sad as it may sound, it is actually true.

One girl wanted to follow me one time in Awka, just because I said I was from Lagos.

"I will take you to Lagos" is a very potent pick-up line for some ladies in the East.

13 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Solatium(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2021
For as long as the ladies don't want to engage in a dignify job,for as long as they have that believe that is only a man that can take them out of poverty
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2021
VillagePipu:

This is a public forum. Whatever doesn't sit well with you, tackle the poster directly and stop whimpering like a baby.
And what does that change? Go to other forums and see how the mods/admins handle things, here it's all about the traffic and ridiculous bias. The earth could burn for all they care.
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by bolaji1023(f): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2021
Spaghetti can get you true love in Kogi State Kondomatic 2021

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Kaiser20: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2021
Oracleforce:
Ekweremdu and Nnamdi state governor....over to you...we keep. on deceiving ourselves thinking Buhari is the only problem we have...meanwhile, some state governors are not. performing their statutory function in their respective state...poverty alleviation has turned to poverty aggravation. . what a shame!

The people of Enugu state voted for this state governor 90 percent ....in the eyes of the world, we are thinking the governor has performed creditably well not knowing that he just gave them. stomach infrastructure to vote for him.

Enugu people, keep enjoying your suffering while your mumu last
Only in Nigeria:
Buhari is president
Buhari is the governor
Buhari is the Senator
Buhari is the Federal Rep. at NASS
Buhari is the LGA chairperson
Buhari is the Councilor

5 Likes

Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by Kaybae(f): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2021
observer24:

Nobody forces anybody. Most women engage in this freely and afterwards cry victim. If a man wants sex in return for assistance, you can easily say NO and move on. If you weren't raped, then you agreed to have sex in return for assistance rendered. That's consent. No pressures. No force. No advantage taken. You have willpower. Say NO and stop crying victim.
Try to read and comprehend what I wrote, I never made mention of anyone forcing anybody, I'm only saying you don't need to offer assistance in taking advantage..... Let us always read and calm down before quoting people.... Nairaland is a faceless forum........
Re: Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO by JIREN01: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2021
paulolee:

guy even for dt urban areas naim easy pass....all dis list too cost n above 1k na...i de tell u say guys de lash easily for uyo by just buying fried yam, akara n potatoes with 400 budget n d bea go follow u go ous for all nite....endless kpashing b dt o....hunger dey badly
Are you serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon / Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.