Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life (5123 Views)

Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / Man And His Married Lover Exposed After Their Sex Tape Leaked Online. Photos / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by ogbiwa: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2021
A throuple have revealed what they get up to in bed – and that people are often “jealous” of their “dream sex life”.

Daniella Masciola, 21, Priscilla Soares, 26, and Steven Bolden, 27, from Connecticut, US have been in a polyamorous relationship since May 2020.

Polyamory is when people are in a relationship with more than one person – in this case a trio.

Steven and Priscilla initially started their long-term open relationships in 2019, but then they met Daniella by chance.

Now, the three lovers are in a "closed poly triad", meaning they only date each other – and say they've never been happier.

Daniella said: “The story of how we met is pretty serendipitous, it’s like we were destined to be together."

She continued: "Steven and Priscilla came into a store where I used to work to buy shoes for her birthday.

"As she was trying some on, he pulled me aside and told me to come up with an excuse to not let Priscilla get them – because he had already bought them for her in secret.

"So I told her we had run out of matching pairs. A week or two later, he came in and gave me some chocolates as a thank you.

"I thought Steven was very attractive, but worried that he was a cheater.

"Little did I know, he wasn’t cheating at all."

After bumping into Steven again, the pair began seeing each other due to their “instant chemistry and within weeks was introduced to Priscilla.

They got along so well that within months all three of them were dating – and, eventually things turned sexual and they had a party.

Steven said it was a “dream come true” and added: "I obviously had sex with both of them from the beginning but we actually didn’t make it a party until a few months in."

Now, Daniella doesn’t live with Steven and Priscilla, but they all share a bed almost every evening.

Daniella said: "One of the hardest parts of our relationship is our sleeping arrangement.

"Both Priscilla and I like sleeping on the end of the bed.

"So does Steven but of course, it’s ladies first – 99% of the time, he’s squished in the middle."

But, not everything in their sex life is as you might presume.

Steven said: "We like to keep the focus on the bigger picture and the more important aspects of having a successful relationship, poly or otherwise.

"A big misconception about a throuple is that it’s a sexual free-for-all and that we are basically swingers, which is not what we are at all.

"Picture a traditional happy, healthy relationship – then multiply it by three and you have our relationship.

"Yes, there’s obviously more threesomes than the average person has but for the most part, it’s one-on-one.

"Threesomes every day would just be too much work!"

Steven added: "The hardest thing about our relationship is outside voices.

"Polygamy shouldn’t be this 'taboo' thing some people may see it as and we've received disgusting messages from people calling the girls 'stupid, manipulated and lost'.

"Others tell me I'm 'narcissistic, insecure or even a closet homosexual'.

"I think a lot of hate actually comes from jealousy. Many people are in unhappy relationships and are getting cheated on and lied to.

"People who criticise anything, especially things they don’t understand, probably just haven’t been around the block enough yet."

The trio note that it’s always helpful to have a third set of hands and an extra salary.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/love-sex/throuple-regular-threesomes-say-others-24378726

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by KristaPretty(f): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2021
Whatever makes you happy jare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by Godada(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2021
This man is a master ass hitter. Back to back smashing. Ride on

8 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2021
Alphamale. He represents well judging by the faces of his oloshos. They look happy meaning he fuccks them well.

8 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by Amotolongbo(f): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Daniella Masciola, 21, Priscilla Soares, 26, and Steven Bolden, 27, from Connecticut, US have been in a polyamorous relationship since May 2020.

In short, three some

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by Machinegun91(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Follow who know road

9 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by BabbanBura(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2021
ogbiwa:
A throuple have revealed what they get up to in bed – and that people are often “jealous” of their “dream sex life”.

Polyamory is when people are in a relationship with more than one person – in this case a trio.

Steven and Priscilla initially started their long-term open relationships in 2019, but then they met Daniella by chance.

Now, the three lovers are in a "closed poly triad", meaning they only date each other – and say they've never been happier.

Daniella said: “The story of how we met is pretty serendipitous, it’s like we were destined to be together."

She continued: "Steven and Priscilla came into a store where I used to work to buy shoes for her birthday.

"As she was trying some on, he pulled me aside and told me to come up with an excuse to not let Priscilla get them – because he had already bought them for her in secret.

"So I told her we had run out of matching pairs. A week or two later, he came in and gave me some chocolates as a thank you.

"I thought Steven was very attractive, but worried that he was a cheater.

"Little did I know, he wasn’t cheating at all."

After bumping into Steven again, the pair began seeing each other due to their “instant chemistry and within weeks was introduced to Priscilla.

They got along so well that within months all three of them were dating – and, eventually things turned sexual and they had a party.

Steven said it was a “dream come true” and added: "I obviously had sex with both of them from the beginning but we actually didn’t make it a party until a few months in."

Now, Daniella doesn’t live with Steven and Priscilla, but they all share a bed almost every evening.

Daniella said: "One of the hardest parts of our relationship is our sleeping arrangement.

"Both Priscilla and I like sleeping on the end of the bed.

"So does Steven but of course, it’s ladies first – 99% of the time, he’s squished in the middle."

But, not everything in their sex life is as you might presume.

Steven said: "We like to keep the focus on the bigger picture and the more important aspects of having a successful relationship, poly or otherwise.

"A big misconception about a throuple is that it’s a sexual free-for-all and that we are basically swingers, which is not what we are at all.

"Picture a traditional happy, healthy relationship – then multiply it by three and you have our relationship.

"Yes, there’s obviously more threesomes than the average person has but for the most part, it’s one-on-one.

"Threesomes every day would just be too much work!"

Steven added: "The hardest thing about our relationship is outside voices.

"Polygamy shouldn’t be this 'taboo' thing some people may see it as and we've received disgusting messages from people calling the girls 'stupid, manipulated and lost'.

"Others tell me I'm 'narcissistic, insecure or even a closet homosexual'.

"I think a lot of hate actually comes from jealousy. Many people are in unhappy relationships and are getting cheated on and lied to.

"People who criticise anything, especially things they don’t understand, probably just haven’t been around the block enough yet."

The trio note that it’s always helpful to have a third set of hands and an extra salary.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/love-sex/throuple-regular-threesomes-say-others-24378726

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

I no go mind this woo if my babe go gree, make we add two other girls to the pack!

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by heniford2: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Lol free stuff
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by SEGLIZ: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2021
Africa embraces polygamy but the west don't yet they want it but can't come out straight hence polyamorous engagements by their youth.

it now beats the African polygamy by of a single lady might amorous with two three men under one roof. a polyamorous version of polyandry from Asia.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by ValCon888: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2021
It's a man and two women for fûck sake.
He's not doing anything different from what a typical Muslim aboki is doing in the North.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by PlayMaker14: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:

In short, three some
The best Somery ever.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
BabbanBura:

I no go mind this woo if my babe go gree, make we are two other girls to the pack!

She too no go mind if you and your guys fit run am twosome grin

All things being equal
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by pansophist(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
If not for my religion eh, and say one woman don already secure me, na this package I for prefer. I swear.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by BabbanBura(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
azraeljaheel:

She too no go mind if you and your guys fit run am twosome grin

All things being equal

No she no dey like dick like that.
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lwkmd grin

Men eh na God go save us

BabbanBura:

No she no dey like dick like that.
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by illicit(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
tongue
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Otar:
Kai but God is truly loving sha. The amount of things he sees and still endures through his Mercy. Imagine if any of us were to be God, everybody for don burn by now

Wetin happen gan?

Is this new? Abi na because Christianity come wash Una head?

On a norms ,our ancestors dey anchor 6_8 babes talkless of two

Why you dey make am look like say na Soddom and Gomorrah doings?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
KristaPretty:

You no like am wink
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by Mastakija(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
What i see here is a man with two girlfriends
This ur polyamoru abi polythene abi polyphonic abi polytechnic
watever jagajaga English u call it
E no still mean say d guy no dey enjoy two toto grin

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by tydi(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
KristaPretty:

Like cheating on your boyfriend and in constant lying to him.
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by CaveAdullam: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Polyamory: optimising female hypergamy.

With the way Western laws are well coined and calibrated along the emotional streamlines, in favour of women, it's very unwise for a man to engaged with a woman long term, not to talk of two women.

This man has dug a pit for himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by Xscape047: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
They are intimate frds simple
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by KristaPretty(f): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
tydi:

Like cheating on your boyfriend and in constant lying to him.

This, I am not in support oga. Looks like you dont understand the context of what I'm saying.
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by paulolee(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
this is what 90% of naija guys are doing na...the bachelors do av more than one bea n even d married now have side chick as a normal stuff..
d only difference is dt the gee dey freely upload e own bt we for here dey run am codedly on a low..

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by vickydankal(f): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Otar:
Kai but God is truly loving sha. The amount of things he sees and still endures through his Mercy. Imagine if any of us were to be God, everybody for don burn by now

Burn ke I will just be frying people but they won't die oooo. Fry them, then roast them before cooking them
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by bukatyne(f): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Is the story because they are not married and have sex simultaneously?

Baba Mufu does same at Alapeere, he is just married to them.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by shesawesome(f): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Wow
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by dynicks(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Wow
u surprised abi?
Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by dynicks(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
DORIME!!

Meanwhile....Me staring at one babe that has been eagerly praying and wishing I become her guy but for the fact that she knows I'm already into someone else...

Me right now .....You see pumpkin;...I told u we could work that way not minding that av got someone already yet u kept being skeptical bout it saying that such doesn't work and has never worked before .....Here are peeps who have been into it for years now and still going strong!...C'mon babe! This could be us u know....just u, Kelly and myself...just we three; doing things our very own way.....Giving ourselves a whole new bunch of dorime experiences!!
...c'mon dear wayasay; look at me dear....don't be shy grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
I just pity the guy, nah Alimony go kill am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Threatened To 'Smash My Face'. Did He Really Mean It? / Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? / What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.