Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Romeo or Juliet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romeo or Juliet? (1032 Views)

Curvy Ghana Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dispaying Her Full Erect Breasts In New Pics / "Inside All This Hardship?" - Reactions As 'romeo And Juliet' Are Spotted Displa / See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romeo or Juliet? by NeedAdvice00: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by Keziehenry(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
No, ask her in

2 Likes

Re: Romeo or Juliet? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
U dey whine yourself. You're just h.òrny

6 Likes

Re: Romeo or Juliet? by NeedAdvice00: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by lilvicky68(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Oga na 4k dey hungry you.. check yourself well..

4 Likes

Re: Romeo or Juliet? by NeedAdvice00: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
NeedAdvice00:
Lol... Sex na the least here. In fact, I go prefer make we no have sex gan self..... Girls no far from me if na hor-ny matter... I don cancel date with 2 girls on top this my friend matter
So u mean if she accepts,you not gonna disturb her for knacks? As pretty as u claim she is?
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Be a man and ask her out
If she refuses be matured and back off
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by NeedAdvice00: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
smiley
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by NeedAdvice00: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
smiley
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by NeedAdvice00: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
kiss
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
NeedAdvice00:
Won't she start feeling uncomfortable around me afterward? This is a friendship wey I dey too young to know how E take Start. I no wan ruin the friendship. I'm always happy around her

She won't be uncomfortable unless u make it so for her..relax God has ur back
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by lilvicky68(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
NeedAdvice00:
Lol... Sex na the least here. In fact, I go prefer make we no have sex gan self..... Girls no far from me if na hor-ny matter... I don cancel date with 2 girls on top this my friend matter

I just dey fear make another guy no outsmart me, because if she con latter introduce person to me as her boyfriend, he go vex me.....
Oya ask her out
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
NeedAdvice00:
She's a better version of the girl wey I want to end up my life with.... I just notice say I dey always happy around her
Oga just do soapy and wave away the urge to ask her out, mk u no go spoil ur swift friendship with her. I dey even find that kind female close friend sef.
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by NeedAdvice00: 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
kiss
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
NeedAdvice00:
Now, I see say you are mentally deranged. For your information, relationship isn't about sex. If you think say I dey wrong, ask your father and other elders around you
Oya na go ahead and ask her out. Please do well to oblige me on her feedback

1 Like

Re: Romeo or Juliet? by lilvicky68(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by DonEd(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ask her personal questions first like if she has a boyfriend etc. Her response will determine if she likes u in that same manner u do.

U have gotta be smart and subtle about it. Cos it could be that she sees u as her big bro in the city and u r here claiming love at second sight.

Goodluck though, if it's TRUE love o

My two cents though.

1 Like

Re: Romeo or Juliet? by 4reala(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
NeedAdvice00:
I no want sex with this girl.... She be my friend.... Sex go even dey awkward with am. Lol. I no fit imagine having sex with her gan self.., but I like her so much
Just express your feelings a include the above line, she no go disappoint you
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by NeedAdvice00: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
cool
Re: Romeo or Juliet? by Stupidquestions: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Don't ever ask her out...use play play kiss am Bleep am...to do it..u have to set the mood, tone and read her body language...after fvcking her then u can continue ya Utopia love fantasy...if u ask her out...her pvssy will go dry..
Don't be a fool..she's like other gals...if u are not thinking of sex, another guy will win her and bang her and format her brain..by then she will stop coming to ur house...lol
Stop thinking like a jambite..lol

2 Likes

Re: Romeo or Juliet? by testusr: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Red Pill: This Particular Trait Makes You A Beta Male. / How Much Are You Owing Your Network Provider / Why Is Broken Marriages And Divorce High In This Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.