Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (70251 Views)

Tinubu Deliberately Put Northerners In Key Places – Ribadu / A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. / Yoruba Causing Division Between Igbo And Northerners - Tag Queen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Coldie(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Latakia(f): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldie:

Quota speak English
You mean quota in Kanu voice? Una want Biafra now when una sugar wey Jonathan give una don finish grin
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Coldie(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
This
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Cuntface: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Which people, nobody knew him until Apc came to power.

He organized this protest because he thought boko haram was created by northern elites to make Jonathan government comes to its knees.

You're so dumb and ignorant. How old are you sef??.
MNK insulted Jonathan's government too but he didn't gain prominence because Jonathan ignored him.
Your stupid buhari gave him the attention he needed and escalated the whole issue
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Latakia(f): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2021
Coldie:

Quota I repeat speak English
Make I kuku buy you brighter grammar maybe you go know why Biafra was put in the trash when your supleme leada and Igbos were asslicking sugar under Jonathan.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Coldie(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2021
Do
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Latakia(f): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2021
Coldie:

Quota I repeat again speak English.

Too much of scoring 2 don make y foolish
U mean it makes your supleme leada a fool on why he was arrested in the midst of protitutes after asslicking sugar under Jonathan when Nigeria was one grin
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Coldie(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Let
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Latakia(f): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2021
Coldie:

Quota I repeat again speak English, 2 no be score. I will understand u when u start scoring above 3 cheesy
U mean u didn't understand your supleme leada when he said Nigeria was one when the sugar was sweeter under Jonathan before being caged now cheesy
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by donnie(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Do they say they want rehabilitation or amnesty??

They wanted their own country and started killing people.

Can you swear that that's what happened? They wanted their own country and right away started killing people? Were they not carrying only flags when your goverment killed thousands of them?
God will punish all of you bearing false witness. You will reap a harvest.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by fxexperts: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
He has right to change his believe knowing fully the country you placed your hope and future on is a failed state.

Take me as an example, i used to believe in one Nigeria and support one Nigeria, But the recent state of the country has made me to know that there is no hope for Nigeria. Believe it or not Nigeria is a Scam.

The recent PIB bill about to be signed by that rubber stamp house, is the final nail on the coffin for this dead country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.