Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (70248 Views)

Tinubu Deliberately Put Northerners In Key Places – Ribadu / A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. / Yoruba Causing Division Between Igbo And Northerners - Tag Queen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Keziehenry(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
9iceprince:

Then why do people like you criticize Sowore..
For your info, sowore is my man
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by DesChyko: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
BinamRex:

But if GEJ had won reelection, Nnamdi Kanu wouldn't have been calmouring for self-determination.

BinamRex:

He didn't start his seperatist agitation during GEJ's presidency. He was a big supporter of GEJ's administration.

NEWSFLASH: This was in GEJ's era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y

Over to the next propaganda, shall we?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by redirect(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
"TALK YOUR OWN"
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by meccuno: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Below is a video of the imprisoned Ipob terrorist leader Nnamdi kanu fighting for one Nigeria during the Goodluck Jonathan PDP presidency. . He was peaceful and nice....until APC came to power, i think he wanted to make a name by all means possible which made made him go crazy and radicalised.

Nnamdi kanu was the organising committee member that organised protesters in the Uk against the killings in the north by boko haram, during that period he wanted a peaceful and one Nigeria.

This is one of Nnamdi kanu videos and protest fighting for one Nigeria in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_-e20VWNKU&feature=youtu.be

Jack Obinyan-Buhari wrote:

#IPOB #MASSOB #BDA
IN 2012 IT WAS "NIGERIA" AND NOT A "ZOO"
Nnamdi Kanu was ALL FOR NIGERIA in 2012 (off course with his Southern brother Jonathan in power) he was one of those who led protests AGAINST BOKO HARAM to the Nigerian Embasy in London in February 2012...In short let me just quote him.

"My name is Nnamdi Kanu and the reason why we are here today, is to protest the killing of innocent women and children and men for that matter all over NIGERIA especially in the Northern Part of Nigeria"
We are not happy, we are not pleased with what is happening and that is why we are here today, as you can see there are a lot of Nigerians who are protesting about the killing of families"

"People who are determined to tear the COUNTRY apart violently and it is not something that we support, it is not something that we will like to see contmue"
[/s]

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by isaiahethan: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Below is a video of the imprisoned Ipob terrorist leader Nnamdi kanu fighting for one Nigeria during the Goodluck Jonathan PDP presidency. . He was peaceful and nice....until APC came to power, i think he wanted to make a name by all means possible which made made him go crazy and radicalised.

Nnamdi kanu was the organising committee member that organised protesters in the Uk against the killings in the north by boko haram, during that period he wanted a peaceful and one Nigeria.

#IPOB #MASSOB #BDA
Nnamdi Kanu was ALL FOR NIGERIA in 2012 (off course with his Southern brother Jonathan in power) he was one of those who led protests AGAINST BOKO HARAM to the Nigerian Embasy in London in February 2012...In short let me just quote him.

"My name is Nnamdi Kanu and the reason why we are here today, is to protest the killing of innocent women and children and men for that matter all over NIGERIA especially in the Northern Part of Nigeria"
We are not happy, we are not pleased with what is happening and that is why we are here today, as you can see there are a lot of Nigerians who are protesting about the killing of families"

"People who are determined to tear the COUNTRY apart violently and it is not something that we support, it is not something that we will like to see contmue"

What is wrong with him protesting against bokoharam killing innocent Nigerians
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
DesChyko:

NEWSFLASH: This was in GEJ's era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y

Over to the next propaganda, shall we?

All his threat was not carried out under Jonathan pdp presidency but under apc presidency.

This is already an evidence that he threatened war in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by princeemma69: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

See there are many of them, Reno, FFK even here on NL..

Some of those who have been opposing almost all this government effort are some of the Pdp members who benefited from You win abi what's the name of GEJ's empowerment program. The program was dissolved immediately after GEJ lose power so most of them were jobless
Ok you think it is better for buhari to be buying guns for Fulani herdsmen, giving Boko Haram members scholarship and spending billions of naira on non-existent school feeding program

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by DesChyko: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
AT THE START OF THIS THREAD
thebosstrevor1:
Nnamdi kanu fighting for one Nigeria during the Goodluck Jonathan PDP presidency. . He was peaceful and nice....until APC came to power

Then I shared a video interview of him agitating for Biafra during GEJ's tenure.

NOW
thebosstrevor1:

All his threat was not carried out under Jonathan pdp presidency but under apc presidency.
This is already an evidence that he threatened war in Nigeria.

Shift the post mehn grin

Shift the hell outta it.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Lightorder: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Vickyvice:
Ahhhhhh. Kanu. Ipob leadership should ban him and replace am asap. Can u imagine? But it doesn't change d fact that people are being killed uneccessarily by the tribesmen of c in c Sha o. So much hope was placed on buhari at d beginning, but he really destroyed nigeria. So I understand kanus change in views
I am so so ashamed of your comment. Using your sense while you watched , is not rocket science. It is a pity that you didn’t understand the video. This shows that MNK is not stupid or directionless. His actions and inactions were logical triggered by past and present events
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Only a fool takes that huspuppy seriously.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Lightorder: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
DannyXpress:
His people are being killed whie the government isn't doing anything about it

If you were in his shoes you would have done same if not worse
God bless you. The clown who commented before you, has eyes, ears and brain, but doesn’t use them
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by kense88: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I see now, he was pdp supporter benefiting from Jonathan government corruption when power changed, he became radicalized.
My friend do some research before typing nonsense. Go and look for many videos where he lambasted goodluck ebele jonathan. One thing that is obvious in all this, is that nnamdi kanu has always stood for good governance. It doesn't matter who is in power

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by zinizta: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

#IPOB #MASSOB #BDA

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

He is just another fellow fed up with the way things are.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by zinizta: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Which people, nobody knew him until Apc came to power.

He organized this protest because he thought boko haram was created by northern elites to make Jonathan government comes to its knees.

Lies and lies...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by MrGerald(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Op stop calling NK or Ipob a terrorist group,, if that's only thing that makes you happy? The world doesn't see them like that.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Lightorder: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He organized this protest because he thought boko haram was created by northern elites to make Jonathan government comes to its knees.
I can see in Jonathan’ s administration, insecurity was all time high and fulani butchers were running amok, unchecked. Reason before you talk, oga.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by IAMBlesssed(f): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are right, Jonathan was dashing money anyhow to any group both within and outside Nigeria. Different people were getting rich for doing nothing until buhari came and stop it, they hated him.

Lot of people made money from youwin without doing any project, they used the money to marry and live a lavish life.

This media and social media campaign against fulanis might be because Buhari closed the money tap.

Your Buhari govt na poverty govt.. Nigerians have become poorer since he came to power..Only him, his family and allies are the ones enjoying...
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Emyres: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
You people are ignorant. Kanu has been fighting for Biafra since 2013. I remember the days I used to go to News Paper stands in Wimpey and Rumuigbo to read about Radio Biafra by Kanu. He has been advocating for Biafra. Buhari made him popular by arresting him, and he is doing it again.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

One of them slipped tongue the other day on NL.. He was complaining about how things have been so hard under Buhari's Tenure that he even had to abandoned his housing project, I asked him when did the project stop, he said 2015, I just laughed.. That was when the free money stop rolling.

Back then, if you go to Abuja airport, you would think Dubai is a neighboring country to

Nigeria as there are so many fine fine girls marketing real estate in Dubai.. GEJ was just sharing the money anyhow. All vanished since 2015

Go to Banana Island and see so many abandoned projects, some of them stopped the project after GEJ lost.

That's why I can never take those wailers seriously, it's not that they care about the country, their anger is about the free money that stopped hence want everything to scatter but God pass them.

You are not ashamed to write this? Is this how far you ve sold your conscience for crumbs? So you are happy with this level of hardship and pains Nigerians are going through and you have the guts to celebrate poverty and hardship....Tueeh
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by deji17: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
DannyXpress:
His people are being killed whie the government isn't doing anything about it

If you were in his shoes you would have done same if not worse

Were his people not killed at Ezu river in 2013? You are playing ethnic politics with fire and it will consume you all. The blackmail will not work and as Kanu has started with his unknown gun men, it will consume you all.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by vioment: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nigeria under Oga Buhari has been radicalized.

Even me wey love Nigeria, is under my igbo umbrella for now.

Too much entitlement from our former northern siblings. Na only dem like dem tribe? Am glad to be Igbo, it's an honor from God; so if it's not about attaining a super Nigeria, then I won't sacrifice the love of my tribe.

Islamist extremist, you can't win the Igbos. If you like gang up with other hateful tribes and bloody Arabs, na still failure await you.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by deji17: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
IAMBlesssed:

You are not ashamed to write this? Is this how far you ve sold your conscience for crumbs? So you are happy with this level of hardship and pains Nigerians are going through and you have the guts to celebrate poverty and hardship....Tueeh
What is poverty and hardship? Try farming and see your life change for good. No food for lazy man. If propaganda and blackmail were putting food on your table in the past, that era is gone.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by StreetFight: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

God will run your life the way "the dangerous mannequin living in Aso Rock pretending to be our President" has been running Nigeria
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by KaptainAfrika: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please mention one Northerner that is protesting against the killings in the North....people believed in one Nigeria until Buhari cleared that illusion from the eyes of many. It is shame that is keeping his brothers in the North silent, because it was this same killings in the North that they used in driving out Jonathan.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Toks2008(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

#IPOB #MASSOB #BDA

I don't usually do this but I must say you are very lame for putting up a misleading title and I call on the Mods to take this falsehood off the front page.

I listened to what he said and there was no where he supported Northerners or even clamour for one Nigeria

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 please take this off cos it is misleading and somewhat defamatory.

Thanks
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Ovamboland(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
CodeTemplar:

How many massob or Igbos have been rehabilitated or reintegrated back into the society?
How many are in line for amnesty?

Wait for arrested IPOB terrorist to spend the number of years and torture captured Boko Haram terrorist spent in jail, then we might start considering amnesty for them. Then we might have like 2m of their people in IDP camp.

Wait small the amnesty soup you are longing for is not done
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
deji17:

What is poverty and hardship? Try farming and see your life change for good. No food for lazy man. If propaganda and blackmail were putting food on your table in the past, that era is gone.

BMC..Keep deceiving yourself..By the way what do you have to say about Farmers all over the country that your herdsmen and cattles are feasting on

Again,keep deceiving yourself
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by babajero(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
No wonder the leader of MASSOB called him a 2 faced hypocrite, people that have been fighting for Biafra since 1999, the Useless parrot was busy shouting one Nigeria, now massob has calmed down, Kanu is coming to disturb us with ipob & Biafra?
Ok you want Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob to calm just like massob and uwazuruike right? Just because Obasanjo paid him off and let the oppression of the East continue because of greed. Well for your information we are Igbo we choose our leaders and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Toks2008(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are very deceptive, dangerous and evil.

I don't know why the mods push this rubbish to the front page.

Mind you I am not pro Ipob but I just hate it when people propagate falsehood.

*spits on the thread and walks out*

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by NEROSKY(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How are jihadists pampered.

The first leader of Bokoharam Mohammed yusuf, was killed by the police for his radicalism, till today the government are still killing boko haram members...no terrorists are pampered

You're very daft for saying this.. Terrorist are been treated like egg by the government you mugu!
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Ovamboland(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
Toks2008:

I don't usually do this but I must say you are very lame for putting up a misleading title and I call on the Mods to take this falsehood off the front page.

I listened to what he said and there was no where he supported Northerners or even clamour for one Nigeria

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 please take this off cos it is misleading and somewhat defamatory.

Thanks

All of you can keep disguising like Kanu, we know you are all still mourning the loss of Jonathan with the Biafra nonsense, and it's all a ploy to negotiate for presidency, VP or more appointments even if under any Fulani.

Jonathan's loss is the only difference between 2012 and 2015 when Kanu and IPOB madness escalated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by deji17: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
IAMBlesssed:

BMC..Keep deceiving yourself..By the way what do you have to say about Farmers all over the country that your herdsmen and cattles are feasting on

Again,keep deceiving yourself

Only thing in your head is herdsmen because that is what PDP.ig has programmed you to be saying. Thousands / millions of farmers are growing the food you are eating successfully without herdsmen attacking them. Enough of lazy man excuses. Many shops has been broken into by armed robbers and it has not stopped people from owning shops or selling goods.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ozubulu Church Killing: See Why You Should Not Trust Nigeria Newspapers (Pics) / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.