Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (70256 Views)

Tinubu Deliberately Put Northerners In Key Places – Ribadu / A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. / Yoruba Causing Division Between Igbo And Northerners - Tag Queen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Monogamy: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are right, Jonathan was dashing money anyhow to any group both within and outside Nigeria. Different people were getting rich for doing nothing until buhari came and stop it, they hated him.

Lot of people made money from youwin without doing any project, they used the money to marry and live a lavish life.

This media and social media campaign against fulanis might be a because Buhari closed the money tap.

One of them slipped tongue the other day on NL.. He was complaining about how things have been so hard under Buhari's Tenure that he even had to abandoned his housing project, I asked him when did the project stop, he said 2015, I just laughed.. That was when the free money stop rolling.

Back then, if you go to Abuja airport, you would think Dubai is a neighboring country to Nigeria as there are so many fine fine girls marketing real estate in Dubai.. GEJ was just sharing the money anyhow. All vanished since 2015

Go to Banana Island and see so many abandoned projects, some of them stopped the project after GEJ lost.

That's why I can never take those wailers seriously, it's not that they care about the country, their anger is about the free money that stopped hence want everything to scatter but God pass them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by vasel15: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Below is a video of the imprisoned Ipob terrorist leader Nnamdi kanu fighting for one Nigeria during the Goodluck Jonathan PDP presidency. . He was peaceful and nice....until APC came to power, i think he wanted to make a name by all means possible which made made him go crazy and radicalised.

Nnamdi kanu was the organising committee member that organised protesters in the Uk against the killings in the north by boko haram, during that period he wanted a peaceful and one Nigeria.

This is one of Nnamdi kanu videos and protest fighting for one Nigeria in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_-e20VWNKU&feature=youtu.be

Nobody cares about this old news it won't stop us from getting biafra, buhari destroyed Nigeria and not nnamdi kanu

19 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by unbitchable(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How are jihadists pampered.

The first leader of Bokoharam Mohammed yusuf, was killed by the police for his radicalism, till today the government are still killing boko haram members...no terrorists are pampered
You're a liar. Yusuf was extrajudicially killed in prison by some sponsored northern politicians.
And yes, terrorists and bandits are being pampered by this government.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
unbitchable:

You're a liar. Yusuf was extrajudicially killed in prison by some sponsored northern politicians.
And yes, terrorists and bandits are being pampered by this government.

Yusuf was killed by the police and not in prison.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
vasel15:

Nobody cares about this old news it won't stop us from getting biafra, buhari destroyed Nigeria and not nnamdi kanu

We care because Nnamdi kanu biafra agitations is FAKE

It is because pdp lost and Apc ( buhari) closed the free money tap.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by unbitchable(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Do they say they want rehabilitation or amnesty??

They wanted their own country and started killing people.
According to fulani government, it is legitimate for terrorists to ask for rehabilitation/amnesty as a reward for terrorism.

P.S ; I hope people can identify reasons why we can't live together with this people

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
unbitchable:

According to fulani government, it is legitimate for terrorists to ask for rehabilitation/amnesty as a reward for terrorism.

P.S ; I hope people can identify reasons why we can't live together with this people

If you want rehabilitation and amnesty, go and ask for it, nobody is stopping you.

Nobody is begging you to live in Nigeria, fulanis live in the north, you live in the south faraway from each other.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by unbitchable(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yusuf was killed by the police and not in prison.
You are a liar. He was killed in police custody after being arrested.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by BSsniffer: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
In 2012 he was protesting against the killings of kids in northern nigeria despite the fact that Jonathan was president. BMC sees this and claims that he's a supporter of one nigeria.... between BMC and ipob I don't know who is more stupid.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by nonhuman(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Which people, nobody knew him until Apc came to power.
where you sleeping in 2014 when he he stared ipob, and lambasted Jonathan for being too clueless, non of you knew him but we know him until buhari came to power and decided to announce him to the world by arresting him

21 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by BSsniffer: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

One of them slipped tongue the other day on NL.. He was complaining about how things have been so hard under Buhari's Tenure that he even had to abandoned his housing project, I asked him when did the project stop, he said 2015, I just laughed.. That was when the free money stop rolling.

Back then, if you go to Abuja airport, you would think Dubai is a neighboring country to Nigeria as there are so many fine fine girls marketing real estate in Dubai.. GEJ was just sharing the money anyhow. All vanished since 2015

Go to Banana Island and see so many abandoned projects, some of them stopped the project after GEJ lost.

That's why I can never take those wailers seriously, it's not that they care about the country, their anger is about the free money that stopped hence want everything to scatter but God pass them.

You sound really stupid. It's embarrassing.

26 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Monogamy: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
BSsniffer:
In 2012 he was protesting against the killings of kids in northern nigeria despite the fact that Jonathan was president. BMC sees this and claims that he's a supporter of one nigeria.... between BMC and ipob I don't know who is more stupid.

Then what quickly went wrong that made Kanu to be against the same northerners he protested for in 2012?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Why not plant a Bomb in Abuja central mosque and also find a way to assassinate that Fulani idiot or hurl a hand bomb on his convoy.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by unbitchable(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If you want rehabilitation and amnesty, go and ask for it, nobody is stopping you.

Nobody is begging you to live in Nigeria, fulanis live in the north, you live in the south faraway from each other.
It is only in the reasoning of an average fulani that terrorists deserve amnesty for killings.
Moreover, we live far away but you can't survive without our resources from the south. I hope buhari and the northern Governors are paying off bokoharam and fulani bandits from your cow revenue.

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Monogamy: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
BSsniffer:

You sound really stupid. It's embarrassing.

That got you right?

Exactly how guilty conscience works

grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by BSsniffer: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Op only achieved showing Nnamdi kanu in a good light. Proof that he didn't start protesting because of buhari. APC should better outsource their BMC services to Russia or Ukraine.....the rettards here are doing a pretty poor job of marketing a failed party. Even I would do a better job.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
unbitchable:

It is only in the reasoning of an average fulani that terrorists deserve amnesty for killings.
Moreover, we live far away but you can't survive without our resources from the south. I hope buhari and the northern Governors are paying off bokoharam and fulani bandits from your cow revenue.

I am trying to understand, what our resources from the south. The only resources in the south is the oil, which is owned by the federal government and located in Niger delta.

Ordinary embargo of onion from the north, una won kill una self.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

That got you right?

Exactly how guilty conscience works

grin

Stop arguing with that guy, he is an ipob supporter, you can never argue logically with them, he is brainwashed, he has never made any sense and will never.

Evidence of Nnamdi kanu fighting for one Nigeria during Goodluck Jonathan Presidency is in that video but he is trying to twist the narrative.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by BSsniffer: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Then what quickly went wrong that made Kanu to be against the same northerners he protested for in 2012?

Am not a supporter of ipob or Nnamdi kanu....but the attitude and actions against most southerners not just igbos invites the hate the get from most southerners. Nnamdi kanu probably would have remained a nonentity if the stupid buhari hadn't sent a battalion of soldiers to his house to attack and kill.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
unbitchable:

You are a liar. He was killed in police custody after being arrested.

So what i have been saying.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Tinubuadvocate: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
He dont mean all what he saying, he came out because the Jonathan administration is favored his tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by unbitchable(m): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am trying to understand, what our resources from the south. The only resources in the south is the oil, which is owned by the federal government and located in Niger delta.

Ordinary embargo of onion from the north, una won kill una self.
Why can't you use your onions to pay ransome to your bandits?

Let's assume without conceding that the only resources in the South is oil. what resources do you have in the north that is owned by the FG and being shared among the 36 states?

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.