Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (70238 Views)

Tinubu Deliberately Put Northerners In Key Places – Ribadu / A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. / Yoruba Causing Division Between Igbo And Northerners - Tag Queen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Konpresor012(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Coldie:

But him protesting against Boko Haram means he was protesting against Gej and Pdp or na upside down u dae think?

Abi no be Boko Haram flush out Apc use campaign into office?
Wrong! He was protesting against boko haram because he thought northern elites / APC created boko haram to sabotage GEJ's government.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by okuta007: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Keziehenry:
Some of us was supporting this government before but what happened now, lots of things have changed. Is only a foolish man that doesn't change his mind

May God bless you - whoever dug up this video fails to realize that the only constant thing in life is change - This shows that the “monster” Nnamdi Kanu became was a result of Buhari’s misrule - The man didn’t hate Nigeria by default - he became what he is because of what changed - so nothing much to take from this video!

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by malakaimoscondo: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Really? The guy appears to be a pained GEJ sympathizer. But that doesn't justify the pampering of jihadists.
exactly..it was gej defeat that angered the buffoon
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Gjmff: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Well a lot of havoc has been wrecked by Buhari govt
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Okwyjesus(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Below is a video of the imprisoned Ipob terrorist leader Nnamdi kanu fighting for one Nigeria during the Goodluck Jonathan PDP presidency. . He was peaceful and nice....until APC came to power, i think he wanted to make a name by all means possible which made made him go crazy and radicalised.

Nnamdi kanu was the organising committee member that organised protesters in the Uk against the killings in the north by boko haram, during that period he wanted a peaceful and one Nigeria.

This is one of Nnamdi kanu videos and protest fighting for one Nigeria in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_-e20VWNKU&feature=youtu.be

Jack Obinyan-Buhari wrote:

#IPOB #MASSOB #BDA
IN 2012 IT WAS "NIGERIA" AND NOT A "ZOO"
Nnamdi Kanu was ALL FOR NIGERIA in 2012 (off course with his Southern brother Jonathan in power) he was one of those who led protests AGAINST BOKO HARAM to the Nigerian Embasy in London in February 2012...In short let me just quote him.

"My name is Nnamdi Kanu and the reason why we are here today, is to protest the killing of innocent women and children and men for that matter all over NIGERIA especially in the Northern Part of Nigeria"
We are not happy, we are not pleased with what is happening and that is why we are here today, as you can see there are a lot of Nigerians who are protesting about the killing of families"

"People who are determined to tear the COUNTRY apart violently and it is not something that we support, it is not something that we will like to see contmue"

The question is WHAT MAKE AVERAGE IGBO PERSON change his mind about one Nigeria at some point.

Injustice
Injustice
Injustice

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Easy5265: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
I am really surprised as to how must Nigerians and you inclusive think critically. If indeed he was getting paid by GEJ, why then was he protesting against a government that was paying him. At one time of my life, i referred myself to being a buharist, because I felt he was incorruptible and all Nigeria needed was a president who isnt after acquiring wealth. How wrong I was, I realized this since before the 2018 elections. Nnamdi Kanu has come to the realization as must southern Nigerians must have, that what is wrong with Nigeria is system. The only way to fix this is through restructuring of the country to regional levels our outright division.
thebosstrevor1:

We care because Nnamdi kanu biafra agitations is FAKE

It is because pdp lost and Apc ( buhari) closed the free money tap.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by nextstep(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
He was against terrorism in Nigeria.
You realize that the terrorists are now in power... so the message is consistent.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Broveens42(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
H1man:
It's like you didn't understand the English MNK spoke at all, I'm not an IPOB sympathizer but I heard him clearly, he said that if the killing of innocent men, women and children continues unabated that it will lead to disintegration of the country. Now the question is did the senseless killings stop, the answer is NO, instead the killings have now spread to the south, who will open their eyes, fold their hands and allow Fulani herdsmen or bandits to ravage their lands and slaughter their wives and children. What MNK sent in 2012 was a warning which every sensible government was supposed to work on but nothing was done. Before the birth of ESN there was a clear thunderous cry from the south easterners for a regional security network but the governor's of the southeast refused to listen to their cry which now gave birth to ESN. The irresponsibility of the Nigeria government is the root cause of all the challenges we are facing now.

Don't mind them. Na why dey no dey value nija certificates because dey hardly articulate for themselves or most of them didn't even watch the video

What most students know how to do is cram law of thermodynamics, Boyle's law, Charle's law,

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by AK481(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
he had faith.

he once had faith.

he is a nice man.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Tekwado: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
It's obvious this man did not from the outset became a secession agitator. Bad governance changed his views just as those who were shouting sai Baba up and down have suddenly become cold. Economic hardship, injustice, and insecurity have made a lot of people to change from loving Buhari to hating him

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Purpleflower: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
When everything was moving on fine in Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by EMMY76: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mumu op with his quota system half baked education how is this protest a support for one nigeria? Nmk was clearly protesting with other sane nigerians against the massacre of innocent nigerians by islamic extremists he was warning the nigerian state of the consequences if they allow the killings to continue and spread all over nigeria.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

One of them slipped tongue the other day on NL.. He was complaining about how things have been so hard under Buhari's Tenure that he even had to abandoned his housing project, I asked him when did the project stop, he said 2015, I just laughed.. That was when the free money stop rolling.

Back then, if you go to Abuja airport, you would think Dubai is a neighboring country to Nigeria as there are so many fine fine girls marketing real estate in Dubai.. GEJ was just sharing the money anyhow. All vanished since 2015

Go to Banana Island and see so many abandoned projects, some of them stopped the project after GEJ lost.

That's why I can never take those wailers seriously, it's not that they care about the country, their anger is about the free money that stopped hence want everything to scatter but God pass them.

so to your own understanding,things are hard in the country because Buhari is fighting corruption ?

How do some of you even reason ? that houses are vacant in banana Island and thousands abandoned their building projects shows how bad the economy is.
within two years Buhari came into power,the banking, oil and gas and transport industries retrenched thousands of workers. in the six years Buhari has run this nation, no bank has built 6 new branches in the same city etc foodstuffs went up to 200% increase in price and a bag of rice went up more than 400%. So now tell me why people won't abandon houses in banana Island ? or suspend their building construction ?
Even If goodluck was sharing the money and Nigerians where'd benefiting from it enough to build houses and travel to Dubai daily ,that's better than this present administration under which insecurity and hunger runs rampant, yet the money is still going to just a few instead of many.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by 9iceprince(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Keziehenry:
Some of us was supporting this government before but what happened now, lots of things have changed. Is only a foolish man that doesn't change his mind

Then why do people like you criticize Sowore..
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Broveens42(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tekwado:
It's obvious this man did not from the outset became a secession agitator. Bad governance changed his views just as those who were shouting sai Baba up and down have suddenly become cold. Economic hardship, injustice, and insecurity have made a lot of people to change from loving Buhari to hating him

Ya. Just to add
Niralanders are very quick to react to headlines attached to videos without watching
the videos.
A combination of bad educational system and economy is the cause grin
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Caseless: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Vickyvice:
Ahhhhhh. Kanu. Ipob leadership should ban him and replace am asap. Can u imagine? But it doesn't change d fact that people are being killed uneccessarily by the tribesmen of c in c Sha o. So much hope was placed on buhari at d beginning, but he really destroyed nigeria. So I understand kanus change in views
There was no such killings under Jonathan or obasanjo?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by UnabashedIPOB: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Below is a video of the imprisoned Ipob terrorist leader Nnamdi kanu fighting for one Nigeria during the Goodluck Jonathan PDP presidency. . He was peaceful and nice....until APC came to power, i think he wanted to make a name by all means possible which made made him go crazy and radicalised.

I am shocked but not surprised at the IDIOTIC narrative put forth by the 1MBEC1LE who made the above statement. Nnamdi Kanu spoke out against injustice being meted to the Hausas and the killings of the Christians in Southern Kaduna in 2012 as was shown in the video while Goodluck Jonathan was presiding over the ZOO. Back then not only was the menace of Boko Haram not as bad as it is today but the TERRORIST group was not being sponsored and supported by the Goodluck government unlike it's today. Moreso, the FULANIZATION and ISLAMIZATION agenda by the FULANI was not of the same dimension and proportion then as it's now under B0K0HARI. Under B0K0HARI, the FULANIZATION agenda of the Caliphate to take over the entire country using the TERRORIST FULANI HERDSMEN came full swing and with such ferocity as no one ever imagined. So, for the writer of the above highlighted statement to offer such a M0R0NIC narrative or argument goes to show how ignorant and ill informed the author really is.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by fabregas04(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
nonhuman:
where you sleeping in 2014 when he he stared ipob, and lambasted Jonathan for being too clueless, non of you knew him but we know him until buhari came to power and decided to announce him to the world by arresting him
his madness started in mid/late 2014 when Buhari presidency began to pull crowd. that was when he started inciting broadcast against d yoruba pastors etc.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
onuman:

Return to IDP Camps your political and religious leaders in the 12 sharia states inadvertently brought to the north with their adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws. Boko Haram is fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

There is no return to Egypt for Biafra people.

Don't worry let Boko Haram continue to claim, declare and install Governors, they are foolishly letting the Nigerian Air force identify their base...nuking the entire region they declare as their country won't take hours...it will save us the stress of engaging them in gorilla battles which has been difficult for us for years...Now the chicken has come home to roast.

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by okuta007: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Really? The guy appears to be a pained GEJ sympathizer. But that doesn't justify the pampering of jihadists.

How is he a pained GEJ sympathizer when he is engaged in a protest against GEJ’s government that they are not doing enough to stop the boko carnage and did you hear when he gave stern warning about the probability of Nigeria disintegrating of the Boko issue isn’t addressed properly ?

And that “IF” you love Nigeria, you should lend your voice to what they are doing there ?

Do you have comprehension issues or you are just blinded by hate for MNK?

This video will do more to convert more people to join MNK than alienate people from him because it clearly shows the man was not born with hate for Nigeria in his heart - He actually wanted Nigeria to work for everyone including his own Igbo people - He campaigned against the killings of people who are from the region now rejoicing that he is arrested - The North East and the entire Northern Nigeria!

If I was 60% in support of him, I think this video just made me love, respect and sign up for discipleship of his ideology 99.5%

He is really a good and intelligent man just who wants the best for his people - no questions asked!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Mozegee: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
Your so called Buhari ,who you claim that he has closed the tap is the most corrupt president. His government is so corrupt that when he eventually leave power by 2023.You will see every atrocities your Messiah and his presidency has committed. The kind of corruption we have now can never be compared with 16 years of pdp .Come to think of it majority,of those in Apc today we're members of pdp. In less than one month most of them in pdp have Crossed to Apc. So what are you saying.
thebosstrevor1:

You are right, Jonathan was dashing money anyhow to any group both within and outside Nigeria. Different people were getting rich for doing nothing until buhari came and stop it, they hated him.

Lot of people made money from youwin without doing any project, they used the money to marry and live a lavish life.

This media and social media campaign against fulanis might be because Buhari closed the money tap.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Caseless: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
DannyXpress:
His people are being killed whie the government isn't doing anything about it

If you were in his shoes you would have done same if not worse
which people? Where are they being killed?

You guys want this country to go up in flame because you want to show hate for Buhari, trust me, it will consume all of us.

They're killing his people... Rubbish! Is there where there's no killing in Nigeria?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Broveens42(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

I am shocked but not surprised at the IDIOTIC narrative put forth by the 1MBEC1LE who made the above statement. Nnamdi Kanu spoke out against injustice being meted to the Hausas and the killings of the Christians in Southern Kaduna in 2012 as was shown in the video while Goodluck Jonathan was presiding over the ZOO. Back then not only was the menace of Boko Haram not as bad as it is today but the TERRORIST group was not being sponsored and supported by the Goodluck government unlike it's today. Moreso, the FULANIZATION and ISLAMIZATION agenda by the FULANI was not of the same dimension and proportion then as it's now under B0K0HARI. Under B0K0HARI, the FULANIZATION agenda of the Caliphate to take over the entire country using the TERRORIST FULANI HERDSMEN came full swing and with such ferocity as no one ever imagined. So, for the writer of the above highlighted statement to offer such a M0R0NIC narrative or argument goes to show how ignorant and ill informed the author really is.

Na so
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Broveens42(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

My brother. They need to overhaul our education system.
The thing weak me

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Caseless: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
DannyXpress:
It doesn't change the fact that his people are being victimized

If you were the one what would you have done??
Sit down and watch i guess
How? Liar!
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by EMMY76: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I see now, he was pdp supporter benefiting from Jonathan government corruption when power changed, he became radicalized.

Don't be deceived by nairaland miscreants Nmk was never a pdp member he spent some little time with apga before he left and joined ipob.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by babajero(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
He supported what he believed in, now he is supporting what he believe in, he is a noble man. In the video he warned that if it continues Nigeria will be separated and he stood by it. The idiots saying APC in the comments section, he led the protest in 2012 that was before APC even existed.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Buckeyemedia1: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Keziehenry:
Some of us were supporting this government before but what happened now, lots of things have changed. I started listening to his radio broadcast even during Jonathan's administration. He lambasted him and called him all kinds of names just that Jonathan being a wise man didn't give him attention.

It's only a foolish man that doesn't change his mind
Hypocrite, they should separate Nigeria because of his own opinion?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Chibuking1402(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How are jihadists pampered.

The first leader of Bokoharam Mohammed yusuf, was killed by the police for his radicalism, till today the government are still killing boko haram members...no terrorists are pampered
So Boko Haram that was granted amnesty and was admitted into the military are not pampered... you're either a Hippocrates or your living in fools paradise

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by IGBOSON1: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tekwado:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Just realised i’ve not heard ‘sai baba’ in a long while! The m0r0ns are either probably starving or dead from next-level governance! shocked
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Benoxvals(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nnamdi kanu was the organising committee member that organised protesters in the Uk against the killings in the north by boko haram, during that period he wanted a peaceful and one Nigeria.

This is one of Nnamdi kanu videos and protest fighting for one Nigeria in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_-e20VWNKU&feature=youtu.be

Jack Obinyan-Buhari wrote:

#IPOB #MASSOB #BDA
IN 2012 IT WAS "NIGERIA" AND NOT A "ZOO"
Nnamdi Kanu was ALL FOR NIGERIA in 2012 (off course with his Southern brother Jonathan in power) he was one of those who led protests AGAINST BOKO HARAM to the Nigerian Embasy in London in February 2012...In short let me just quote him.

"My name is Nnamdi Kanu and the reason why we are here today, is to protest the killing of innocent women and children and men for that matter all over NIGERIA especially in the Northern Part of Nigeria"
We are not happy, we are not pleased with what is happening and that is why we are here today, as you can see there are a lot of Nigerians who are protesting about the killing of families"

"People who are determined to tear the COUNTRY apart violently and it is not something that we support, it is not something that we will like to see contmue"

That’s what makes him a human being and you a fool.
What about your so-called leaders that has been jumping from one political party to another for selfish reasons including the current president.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by babajero(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Which people, nobody knew him until Apc came to power.

He organized this protest because he thought boko haram was created by northern elites to make Jonathan government comes to its knees.
He organised that protests even before the coming together of the the thieves called APC led by their covert terrorist in Abuja so you have nothing to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ozubulu Church Killing: See Why You Should Not Trust Nigeria Newspapers (Pics) / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) / FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.