Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (70260 Views)

Tinubu Deliberately Put Northerners In Key Places – Ribadu / A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. / Yoruba Causing Division Between Igbo And Northerners - Tag Queen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by InvertedHammer: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
/
The only thing constant is change.

After all Tonto spoke highly of Churchill but they divorced later. When Kanu made the statement, Uzodinma, Umahi, Amechi, Kwankwanso, Wamakko, Ayade, etc were still in PDP. Today they are staunch APC members. As Nigeria falters, many people would realign their support. MNK is no different. If FGN believe that Isa Patami's support for Bin Laden holds no water, then MNK's previous support for one Nigeria holds no water as well. Equity goes with fairness.

Everyone condemning Kanu claims to love Nigeria yet can't want to Japa. grin

/

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Buckeyemedia1: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
babajero:
He supported what he believed in, now he is supporting what he believe in, he is a noble man. In the video he warned that if it continues Nigeria will be separated and he stood by it. The idiots saying APC in the comments section, he led the protest in 2012 that was before APC even existed.
No wonder the leader of MASSOB called him a 2 faced hypocrite, people that have been fighting for Biafra since 1999, the Useless parrot was busy shouting one Nigeria, now massob has calmed down, Kanu is coming to disturb us with ipob & Biafra?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Which people, nobody knew him until Apc came to power.

He organized this protest because he thought boko haram was created by northern elites to make Jonathan government comes to its knees.
He prophesied about how Buharis government will turn out before Buharis came in. His radio Biafra was already popular and he was 100% anti Fulani and Fulani terrorist, and rightly so
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Joromi1: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
If it's that one, I voted for Buhari in 2015 and started regretting almost immediately when he introduced 'body language' instead of taking decisive action. In 2019 I didn't vote for anyone because the two major actors were/are Fulani Muslims.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by DannyXpress: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Caseless:
which people? Where are they being killed?

You guys want this country to go up in flame because you want to show hate for Buhari, trust me, it will consume all of us.

They're killing his people... Rubbish! Is there where there's no killing in Nigeria?
Oya go to bed
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Buckeyemedia1: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
The only thing constant is change.

After all Tonto spoke highly of Churchill but they divorced later. When Kanu made the statement, Uzodinma, Umahi, Amechi, Kwankwanso, Wamakko, Ayade, etc were still in PDP. Today they are staunch APC members. As Nigeria falters, many people would realign their support. MNK is no different. If you believe that Isa Patami's support for Bin Laden hold no water, then MNK previous support for one Nigeria holds no water as well. Equity goes with fairness.

Everyone condemning Kanu claims to love Nigeria yet can't want to Japa. grin

/
I was surprised when I watched the video, Kanu is just an opportunist con man, he stands for nothing, chameleon.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by bigpicture001: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am trying to understand, what our resources from the south. The only resources in the south is the oil, which is owned by the federal government and located in Niger delta.

Ordinary embargo of onion from the north, una won kill una self.

There is a difference between national income and national revenue..if u figure them out...your problems and arguments will stop
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by babajero(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Really? The guy appears to be a pained GEJ sympathizer. But that doesn't justify the pampering of jihadists.
Nothing better can ever come out from an APC zone B, anyone who says the truth automatically becomes a gej sympathizer maloo.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Commotfornigeri: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I dont think you think straight.

Buhari fired the first shot by making the 5% statement

Buhari fired again with lopsided appointments

Buhari fired again by trying to shove down herdsmen on us

Any right thinking person will call it quits with a failure like Buhari
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by after4: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Haq haq haq.
How did you hear that, because Nigerian police forced people to say so right, get well soon

richmond500:
no he wanted u to kill 1000 ladies for ikonso, kill policemen, kill Yoruba pastor and kill anyone that doesn't agree with him
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by bigpicture001: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Joromi1:
If it's that one, I voted for Buhari in 2015 and started regretting almost immediately when he introduced 'body language' instead of taking decisive action. In 2019 I didn't vote for anyone because the two major actors were/are Fulani Muslims.

Another problem of Nigeria identified....God help you
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by babajero(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How are jihadists pampered.

The first leader of Bokoharam Mohammed yusuf, was killed by the police for his radicalism, till today the government are still killing boko haram members...no terrorists are pampered
trash talk from zone B.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Buckeyemedia1: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
bigpicture001:

There is a difference between national income and national revenue..if u figure them out...your problems and arguments will stop
But na still Federal Government account the money go enter?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by uchennamani(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Not
thebosstrevor1:
Below is a video of the imprisoned Ipob terrorist leader Nnamdi kanu fighting for one Nigeria during the Goodluck Jonathan PDP presidency. . He was peaceful and nice....until APC came to power, i think he wanted to make a name by all means possible which made made him go crazy and radicalised.

Nnamdi kanu was the organising committee member that organised protesters in the Uk against the killings in the north by boko haram, during that period he wanted a peaceful and one Nigeria.

This is one of Nnamdi kanu videos and protest fighting for one Nigeria in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_-e20VWNKU&feature=youtu.be

Jack Obinyan-Buhari wrote:

#IPOB #MASSOB #BDA
IN 2012 IT WAS "NIGERIA" AND NOT A "ZOO"
Nnamdi Kanu was ALL FOR NIGERIA in 2012 (off course with his Southern brother Jonathan in power) he was one of those who led protests AGAINST BOKO HARAM to the Nigerian Embasy in London in February 2012...In short let me just quote him.

"My name is Nnamdi Kanu and the reason why we are here today, is to protest the killing of innocent women and children and men for that matter all over NIGERIA especially in the Northern Part of Nigeria"
We are not happy, we are not pleased with what is happening and that is why we are here today, as you can see there are a lot of Nigerians who are protesting about the killing of families"

"People who are determined to tear the COUNTRY apart violently and it is not something that we support, it is not something that we will like to see contmue"

Not really. He started his separatist agitation during Jonathan's presidency who avoided him. Buhari, known for making stupid decisions, imprisoned him and made him popular.

That's doesn't means he is not scammer though. Nnamdi Kanu is a con man.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by after4: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
I feel your pains
At least he is not raping our mothers like Abu Kaka is doing to your mothers and wife and sisters. We willingly obey his command and our political governors convoy is not being attacked, how about your own. When last did you go to your village?

Ovamboland:

Is Kanu not the defacto governor of the 5 SE states? He's been collecting dues, issuing curfews, declaring public holidays and setting up security outfits in a region of those who claim they are not zombies. And a retired general is still the president.

Just as the retired general is treating Kanu take over of power in 5 states, let's ask he does likewise in the one NE state
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Quaddafi29: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ipob terrorist leader?? What have you been smoking or are you one of those despicable cowboys?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Buckeyemedia1: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

I dont think you think straight.

Buhari fired the first shot by making the 5% statement

Buhari fired again with lopsided appointments

Buhari fired again by trying to shove down herdsmen on us

Any right thinking person will call it quits with a failure like Buhari
Is Nigeria the property of President Buhari? So they should decimate Nigeria because you & Mazi Kanu don’t like Buhari that has less than 2 years to leave power? Disillusioned Selfish Minded Hypocrites.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by olatuns2017: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Below is a video of the imprisoned Ipob terrorist leader Nnamdi kanu fighting for one Nigeria during the Goodluck Jonathan PDP presidency. . He was peaceful and nice....until APC came to power, i think he wanted to make a name by all means possible which made made him go crazy and radicalised.

Nnamdi kanu was the organising committee member that organised protesters in the Uk against the killings in the north by boko haram, during that period he wanted a peaceful and one Nigeria.

This is one of Nnamdi kanu videos and protest fighting for one Nigeria in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_-e20VWNKU&feature=youtu.be

Jack Obinyan-Buhari wrote:

#IPOB #MASSOB #BDA
IN 2012 IT WAS "NIGERIA" AND NOT A "ZOO"
Nnamdi Kanu was ALL FOR NIGERIA in 2012 (off course with his Southern brother Jonathan in power) he was one of those who led protests AGAINST BOKO HARAM to the Nigerian Embasy in London in February 2012...In short let me just quote him.

"My name is Nnamdi Kanu and the reason why we are here today, is to protest the killing of innocent women and children and men for that matter all over NIGERIA especially in the Northern Part of Nigeria"
We are not happy, we are not pleased with what is happening and that is why we are here today, as you can see there are a lot of Nigerians who are protesting about the killing of families"

"People who are determined to tear the COUNTRY apart violently and it is not something that we support, it is not something that we will like to see contmue"

The irony of it is that

Kanu
Ighoho
Gumi

All have something in common which is PDP
This is a fact

Do you think if PDP is still in power they will all go against the PDP Govt?

Anyways
Buhari give us restructuring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by hegelian: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I see now, he was pdp supporter benefiting from Jonathan government corruption when power changed, he became radicalized.

Was he supporting the govt in the video or against it?? It's obvious rom the video that he was even against the govt by protesting against the killing by boko haram.. Ur yansh is even opened now

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by CodeTemplar: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Do they say they want rehabilitation or amnesty??

They wanted their own country and started killing people.
BH too wanted their own Islamic republic and started killing people. Have you forgotten?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by rigarmortis: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
So someone who is protesting boko haram killings is supporting one Nigeria? Plus how can one person be exposing the killings in Jonathans government and be supporting him at the same time. Is he not tarnishing the government by exposing the killings?

I am not a fan, but that does not excuse the rice and stewpiditea of some people
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Buckeyemedia1: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
hegelian:

Was he supporting the govt in the video or against it?? It's obvious rom the video that he was even against the govt by protesting against the killing by boko haram.. Ur yansh is even opened now
The moral of the video is that he talked about preserving the Sovereignty & Unity of Nigeria, that Nigeria cannot afford to break up, a 360 degree take from his gospel today.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Ashirioluwa: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Most of these freedom fighters are scammers. These guys will make you fight their fights for them if things doesn’t go their ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Buckeyemedia1: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
rigarmortis:
So someone who is protesting boko haram killings is supporting one Nigeria? Plus how can one person be exposing the killings in Jonathans government and be supporting him at the same time. Is he not tarnishing the government by exposing the killings?

I am not a fan, but that does not excuse the rice and stewpiditea of some people
Ok he talked about Biafra or the Zoo? Nigeria is where it is today because of hate for President Buhari that they never voted for, & saboteurs like you, ortom, and your fellow pdp sympathizers, have taken it upon your self to cut your nose, just to spite your ears all because of hate for the President.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by BinamRex: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He organized this protest because he thought boko haram was created by northern elites to make Jonathan government comes to its knees.

You get sense bro.

As a northerner, I believe Boko Haram was actually created by northern elites. But if GEJ had won reelection, Nnamdi Kanu wouldn't have been calmouring for self-determination.

The one Nigeria he was fighting for is the same Nigeria he wants to tear apart. The fact that he launched tirades against Hausas and Yorubas is what I don't get.

Your candidate lost the presidential election, and a bigot was elected. Ok, criticize the bigot and his policies na, but no, he started attacking other tribes and people who would have shown him empathy and understanding. Confused guy!
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Plut01: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
1084f:
[s][/s]

You are a patriot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by DesChyko: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
It's no longer immediately before 2015. It's now 2012.

Commentor:
Kanu was pro-Nigeria just before 2015.

I guess he saw the light money after.

Will you retract now or ? grin
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Commotfornigeri: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Is Nigeria the property of President Buhari? So they should decimate Nigeria because you & Mazi Kanu don’t like Buhari that has less than 2 years to leave power? Disillusioned Selfish Minded Hypocrites.

nigeria is the property of the british who placed the northerners in leadership positions.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by BinamRex: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
uchennamani:

Not

Not really. He started his separatist agitation during Jonathan's presidency who avoided him. Buhari, known for making stupid decisions, imprisoned him and made him popular.

That's doesn't means he is not scammer though. Nnamdi Kanu is a con man.

He didn't start his seperatist agitation during GEJ's presidency. He was a big supporter of GEJ's administration.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by honor4me: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

See there are many of them, Reno, FFK even here on NL..

Some of those who have been opposing almost all this government effort are some of the Pdp members who benefited from You win abi what's the name of GEJ's empowerment program. The program was dissolved immediately after GEJ lose power so most of them were jobless
include Sunday Igboho
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Lms7676: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jail the idiot for life!!!! So money is not coming in and he decides to get gullible people killed!!!
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by OdefaGirl(f): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Guy how can i always cancel that fool's post.

I want to join you.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000 / Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.