Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). (6220 Views)

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by lilvicky68(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
iLegendd:

It's simple.

We have positive and negative or you can call it good and bad.

Most Nigerians naturally have inferiority complex, but "we" use arrogance and pride to cover it up.

In used "we" so that it won't look like I'm an exception even though I am.

Based on what the society has made us to believe, tall is positive, but short negative.

When people use the word "short" they follow it up with negative things in their mind. When the say "tall" they follow it with positive things in their minds — as long as they are referring to a human.

This same thing happens with words like

1. black vs white,
2. poor vs rich,
3. dumb vs smart
4. ugly vs cute
5. bad in bed vs great in bed
6. 3rd class vs 1st class
7. 3rd world country vs 1st world country
8. you're a failure vs you're a winner
9. you suck vs you rock
10. flat ass vs fine ass
11. fat/skinny vs muscular/fit

...and the list is endless.

The white man has ridiculed and maltreated the black man to the point calling someone black or too black is somehow considered offensive by some people.

The reason lots of black people bleach their skins is because of this discrimination.

Some of you act as if you don't read books on psychology to see the level of manipulation going on in this world.

So, when you call someone the first things I mentioned on the list above, there is a high chance of them picking offence except you sugarcoat it with lots of humor. Even with humor, most will still find it distasteful.

It's not their fault, but how the society has programmed everyone to act.

Please, don't drag me back to this topic. Let's allow the thread die naturally.
Guy I no bin know say you get sense like this oh.. WOW

1 Like

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Guy if na this way you wan follow blow, forget your music career and face your gala business or fitness instructor work....

My 2 pesewas...
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by PAWG(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
That someone’s a celebrity doesn’t give you the right to mock them or talk down on them. I think you deserved what you got.

The laughing emoji shows you were mocking him, whether he’s short or not doesn’t matter at this point. If you’d respected yourself maybe you won’t be crying like a baby now.

Anyways you’ve gotten the attention you were seeking.

When you make it big, I hope you do, pray someone else doesn’t use you to shine in a worse way
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Truvelisback(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abeg, No Comemess.
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Iamdbull: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2021
PAWG:
That someone’s a celebrity doesn’t give you the right to mock them or talk down on them. I think you deserved what you got.

The laughing emoji shows you were mocking him, whether he’s short or not doesn’t matter at this point. If you’d respected yourself maybe you won’t be crying like a baby now.

Anyways you’ve gotten the attention you were seeking.

When you make it big, I hope you do, pray someone else doesn’t use you to shine in a worse way
You got it wrong bro the emojis were to make it appear in a lighter mood. If I was the one my reply would have been "the people I snapped with are very tall'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw These Each Time I Look At My Wife's Vagina / Chinese Women And Their Relationships With Western Men. / Breast Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.