Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). (6233 Views)

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by AuroraB(f): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Abob, Instablog9ja don carry your matter enter town cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Iamdbull: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
iLegendd:

That is not a joke, but an insult. I have seen your pictures several times and I know you're tall, but not handsome. Did I rub it on your face? No, but I did it today just for you to feel how he felt.

There are four things you shouldn't joke with when it comes to humans and they are

1. Height
2. Size (weight/shape)
3. Complexion
4. Health issues

Bonus: Marriage and age. (Lines like you're a kid, how old are you, go and marry, etc. are mostly insults).

I can handle those insults, but most can't.

You broke the rule and you expect him to suck it up like a celebrity and move on. He is a human and you don't joke with those four things with a human except your intention is to hurt the person.

You succeeded in hurting him. Acting bad boys movies doesn't mean he doesn't have emotions — he does.

You're only allowed to talk about those three things I listed when you want to say it against yourself or you want to hurt the person.

Humans are insure by nature — no matter how tough everyone acts. Watch your tongue next time. What goes around comes around.

Controversy is part of promo, but an insult is an insult. Don't insult people to trigger controversy except they started it first or you just want to hurt them at all cost.

It's not an insult bro, it's like you are short too that's why you feel pained lol.

5 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by iLegendd(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
AuroraB:
you know that's a lie sad
Jim got anger issues and pride

Everyone has pride and anger issue, but management is the issue. Some, like TB Joshua, can naturally manage it while others can't or they can learn to manage it.

1 Like

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by iLegendd(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iamdbull:

It's not an insult bro, it's like you are short too that's why you feel pained lol

Lol

Above average.

You're seeking the attention the wrong way. Someone said it earlier, but I was defending you. Now I know better. Here is what he said some days ago https://www.nairaland.com/6639055/not-fitness-instructor-ooo-here#103473698

Emu4u2c:

I still say he is going about it the wrong way
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Iamdbull: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

Above average.

You're seeking the attention the wrong way. Someone said it earlier, but I was defending you. Now I know better.

if you are defending a man of almost 50 that is crying because they called him short when he's not that really short then you are not as intelligent as I was thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by iLegendd(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iamdbull:

if you are defending a man of almost 50 that is crying because they called him short when he's not that really short then you are not as intelligent as I was thinking.

Because he is almost 50, you need to hurt him just to blow? You're doing well — keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Iamdbull: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
iLegendd:

Because he is almost 50, you need to hurt him just to blow? You're doing well — keep it up.
For your information I didn't do it to blow, most of these people have thousands of comments, I never thought he was gonna read it, I was only suprised hes not as tall as I was thinking that's why I commented
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by iLegendd(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iamdbull:

For your information I didn't do it to blow, most of these people have thousands of comments, I never thought he was gonna read it, I was only suprised hes not as tall as I was thinking that's why I commented

I pray you make it in the music world, but I want to urge you to keep calm and don't block fans or haters when they start telling you your music is whack or you're not handsome.

These are the things you'll surely face in the industry, so brace up. People say those things to Laycon, but he keeps moving forward.

So, be ready for such comments. I won't make any of those comments about you, but some of your haters surely will.

All the best and have a good night rest.

4 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Iamdbull: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
iLegendd:

I pray you make it in the music world, but I want to urge you to keep calm and don't block fans or haters when they start telling you your music is whack or you're not handsome.

These are the things you'll surely face in the industry, so brace up. People say those things to Laycon, but he keeps moving forward.

So, be ready for such comments. I won't make any of those comments about you, but some of your haters surely will.

All the best and have a good night rest.

Thanks alot bro, trust me I was only suprised when I saw that he's not as tall as I thought. I don't like shaming people but still I still gotta learn some lesson too
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by AuroraB(f): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
iLegendd:

Everyone has pride and anger issue, but management is the issue. Some, like TB Joshua, can naturally manage it while others can't or they can learn to manage it.
Your point
He's right to call op's mum and sister *luts or what are you trying to say undecided

1 Like

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by youngcash99(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
My guy you don dey instablog ooo
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by iLegendd(m): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
AuroraB:
Your point
He's right to call op's mum and sister *luts or what are you trying to say undecided

No

They are both wrong. Except you think otherwise.
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Clinton911: 12:38am On Jul 09, 2021
angelEmade:
Sue him...get a good lawyer, you might be able to cashout
see eMade oh
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by TUANKU(m): 12:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Good for you.
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Cokahot: 12:52am On Jul 09, 2021
I checked online and Google said jim iyke is 5.11ft. Pls how is that short.
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by CheedyJ(m): 1:41am On Jul 09, 2021
angelEmade:
Sue him...get a good lawyer, you might be able to cashout
Na so dem dey take Sue abi, Sue ko baba suwe ni
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by CheedyJ(m): 1:47am On Jul 09, 2021
iLegendd:

That is not a joke, but an insult. I have seen your pictures several times and I know you're tall, but not handsome. Did I rub it on your face? No, but I did it today just for you to feel how he felt.

There are four things you shouldn't joke with when it comes to humans and they are

1. Height
2. Size (weight/shape)
Well said ... op simply got what he deserves..
3. Complexion
4. Health issues

Bonus: Marriage and age. (Lines like you're a kid, how old are you, go and marry, etc. are mostly insults).

I can handle those insults, but most can't.

You broke the rule and you expect him to suck it up like a celebrity and move on. He is a human and you don't joke with those four things with a human except your intention is to hurt the person.

You succeeded in hurting him. Acting bad boys movies doesn't mean he doesn't have emotions — he does.

You're only allowed to talk about those three things I listed when you want to say it against yourself or you want to hurt the person.

Humans are insure by nature — no matter how tough everyone acts. Watch your tongue next time. What goes around comes around.

Controversy is part of promo, but an insult is an insult. Don't insult people to trigger controversy except they started it first or you just want to hurt them at all cost.

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Bigseven(m): 3:32am On Jul 09, 2021
That olosho leg pose u pose has confirm the slutery in you. Can't ladies make decent posture when snapping ? eew
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by KingDash: 4:28am On Jul 09, 2021
short people too dey vex...
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by KingDash: 4:30am On Jul 09, 2021
Cokahot:
I checked online and Google said jim iyke is 5.11ft. Pls how is that short.
jim iyke na 5.7 joor.
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by AgentGoat: 6:08am On Jul 09, 2021
KingDash:
jim iyke na 5.7 joor.

He still not short.

I said this bull modafuvka will go air force 1 way. una think say na joke. This is not a good publicity. You are hurting your career. That comment of yours is insensitive.
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by ZIAZI(m): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Height
2. Size (weight/shape)
3. Complexion
4. Health issues

I beg to disagree with specific reference to height. How come when you say "this guy is tall", it is never perceived to be malicious? But just mistakenly say "this babe/guy is short", boom! You're automatically on the offensive!
Make me understand.
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by lilvicky68(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Na him make am short? Wetin Jim dey vex for self..
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by ZIAZI(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2021
So many persons are being particular about what this guy said to Jim but fail to see the real picture. Jim is a public figure and in "some" saner climes, he would have tendered a public apology because he did not only make a cheap jibe about the female folks, it was highly derogatory. Na person mama you open mouth call slut ba? Dem never gather beat you before. Go ask the NEPA guy wey try to assault my papa, na congregational beating em collect. Nonsense and ingredient!
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by RichieGrassi(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2021
This guy no wan wise smh
Jim serve am well

OP why you no tell instablog make he promote your music
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by iLegendd(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2021
ZIAZI:

I beg to disagree with specific reference to height. How come when you say "this guy is tall", it is never perceived to be malicious? But just mistakenly say "this babe/guy is short", boom! You're automatically on the offensive!
Make me understand.

It's simple.

We have positive and negative or you can call it good and bad.

Most Nigerians naturally have inferiority complex, but "we" use arrogance and pride to cover it up.

In used "we" so that it won't look like I'm an exception even though I am.

Based on what the society has made us to believe, tall is positive, but short negative.

When people use the word "short" they follow it up with negative things in their mind. When the say "tall" they follow it with positive things in their minds — as long as they are referring to a human.

This same thing happens with words like

1. black vs white,
2. poor vs rich,
3. dumb vs smart
4. ugly vs cute
5. bad in bed vs great in bed
6. 3rd class vs 1st class
7. 3rd world country vs 1st world country
8. you're a failure vs you're a winner
9. you suck vs you rock
10. flat ass vs fine ass
11. fat/skinny vs muscular/fit

...and the list is endless.

The white man has ridiculed and maltreated the black man to the point calling someone black or too black is somehow considered offensive by some people.

The reason lots of black people bleach their skins is because of this discrimination.

Some of you act as if you don't read books on psychology to see the level of manipulation going on in this world.

So, when you call someone the first things I mentioned on the list above, there is a high chance of them picking offence except you sugarcoat it with lots of humor. Even with humor, most will still find it distasteful.

It's not their fault, but how the society has programmed everyone to act.

Please, don't drag me back to this topic. Let's allow the thread die naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Iamdbull: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2021
iLegendd:

It's simple.

We have positive and negative or you can call it good and bad.

Most Nigerians naturally have inferiority complex, but "we" use arrogance and pride to cover it up.

In used "we" so that it won't look like I'm an exception even though I am.

Based on what the society has made us to believe, tall is positive, but short negative.

When people use the word "short" they follow it up with negative things in their mind. When the say "tall" they follow it with positive things in their minds — as long as they are referring to a human.

This same thing happens with words like

1. black vs white,
2. poor vs rich,
3. dumb vs smart
4. ugly vs cute
5. bad in bed vs great in bed
6. 3rd class vs 1st class
7. 3rd world country vs 1st world country
8. you're a failure vs you're a winner
9. you suck vs you rock
10. flat ass vs fine ass
11. fat/skinny vs muscular/fit

...and the list is endless.

The white man has ridiculed and maltreated the black man to the point calling someone black or too black is somehow considered offensive by some people.

The reason lots of black people bleach their skins is because of this discrimination

Some of you act as if you don't read books on psychology to see the level of manipulation going on in this world.

So, when you call someone the first things I mentioned on the list above, there is a high chance of them picking offence except you sugarcoat it with lots of humor.

It's not their fault, but how the society has programmed everyone to act.

Please, don't drag me back to this topic. Let's allow the thread die naturally.
That was why I added the smiley emoji to soften it up but I guess that made it look like I was mocking him

1 Like

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by ReneDaniels: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2021
Savage comment got a savagery response.. It's a win win for me.. Allow Jim rest, not like u haven't seen his movies. Were he's either a cultist or drug cartel.. My brother onto the next one
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Agbebakun22: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nigga short people no dey like make dem dey wine dem with height oo, me weh dey here I no get height but I no dey want make person insult me abt height cux u fit collect upper cut for my hand oo
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by henrybomb(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
All those ones shouting sue him
Sue him for what exactly
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Agbebakun22: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=Iamdbull post=103513647]
For your information I didn't do it to blow, most of these people have thousands of comments, I never thought he was gonna read it, I was only suprised hes not as tall as I was thinking that's why

Na God make am read that ur comment, mark am and follow up with that aswear ur Mata go trend small and e go turn to flood gate of blessings for u.. Another man pain with definitely be another man blessings na so life be.. Nothing hurting there, me sef I short if people dey wine me say I short I go just dey laugh and say at least I try pass shatta bandle and at least na opportunity to hustle for the raba more..
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by estheI(f): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
youngcash99:
My guy you don dey instablog ooo
AuroraB:
Abob, Instablog9ja don carry your matter enter town cheesy cheesy cheesy
abeg make una drop link

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (PHOTOS) / I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me / Is She Two Timing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.