Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). (4480 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). / Fans React To Real S * X Scene Between Actor Jim Iyke, Ghanaian Actress (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Iamdbull: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
I shared some minutes ago the disdainful act of Jim iyke, guess what ? I reported him to instablog and they replied asking for details.
Let me cross my fingers to see if they will post it. Am not really interested in reporting him but then I need the clout for my music.

You can listen to my song here
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by seankafor(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Does IG give access for authors to delete comments like FB?

Careful this path you trading...not everyone is a gentleman

6 Likes

Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Amotolongbo(f): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good

That response from Jim is uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Dissap: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yo Hommies!
Sue him mehn! Sue his sorry ass, or I'mma fvck ya sister through the anus, I'mma fùck am real hard like a cholo!
Damn! But be careful, 'cause I'm seeing someone crushing your entire music carrier because of an overstepped boundaries, and he might as well fùck ur hommies as he promised coz the niggar gat money!
So be a real niggar, and let no one fùck ur hommies illegally, unless he's a real cholo.
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Dissap: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Damn! Motherfuckin' bitches mehn, I ain't feeling this! Niggars should understand their hommies, everything no be by force, Damn it! I'mma see y'all around hommies!
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Dissap: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Wtf!
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jim and Frank are very toxic, they aren't the kind of niggas you can mess with and go Scott free

1 Like

Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Stupidquestions: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Guy this is not the best way to go.....u must have irritated him before he insulted u.u don't need this...abi who is advising u

1 Like

Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by lilvicky68(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good...I dey your back for mouth sha..lemme be specific..
OP just know that other blogs will carry it after instablog..hope you are ready

6 Likes

Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by lilvicky68(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Guy this is not the best way to go.....u must have irritated him before he insulted u.u don't need this...abi who is advising u
Someone adviced him in the other thread..he listened..
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Iamdbull: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Jim and Frank are very toxic, they aren't the kind of niggas you can mess with and go Scott free
I on said "so Jim is short"
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by SportsHD: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na clout go kill you. So what, if other blogs carry it, will they give you money?
The news would probably trend for a day and your clout drug for don Comot from your body. Then, you'll again find someone or some stupid thing to do just to trend. Is that life?
The internet never forgets

2 Likes

Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Guy I hope you are getting ready for this fight?grin
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Danzakidakura(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na like this you wan take blow ? I pity you because Jim Ike na mad man no try joke with him ooo.
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by ukaface(f): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
What are you hoping to gain from the report?
Validation?
Or automatic celebrity

You body shamed someone
He abused you back, and you're pained....mtcheeeeew
You're being childish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by chris259(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
And the actor premiered a movie "Bad comments"which focuses on body shaming and social media injustice recently... pathetic!!!
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Scream(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
The intention is wrong... your post here can mess up your case and career. I am disappointed in you already

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies!
Sue him mehn! Sue his sorry ass, or I'mma fvck ya sister through the anus, I'mma fùck am real hard like a cholo!
Damn! But be careful, 'cause I'm seeing someone crushing your entire music carrier because of an overstepped boundaries, and he might as well fùck ur hommies as he promised coz the niggar gat money!
So be a real niggar, and let no one fùck ur hommies illegally, unless he's a real cholo.

2 Likes

Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Brian47(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
ukaface:
What are you hoping to gain from the report?
Validation?
Or automatic celebrity

You body shamed someone
He abused you back, and you're pained....mtcheeeeew
You're being childish
He said so Jim is shord
How that one take be body shame
Did op insult him? No.
Jim is the one being childish
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Cerebellum: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Who's that kolo patient up there with the moniker Dissap or disappointment
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by ukaface(f): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Brian47:

He said so Jim is shord
Did op insult him? No.

Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Brian47(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=ukaface post=103512203][/quote]
wink cheesy
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by illicit(m): 2:33am On Jul 09, 2021
If u want to blow fast fast

Sing about Boko Haram, abuse their papa and Mama

1 Like

Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by NotBeenPaid: 3:02am On Jul 09, 2021

Rather than looking for the next celebrity to take pictures with, why not invest that time into organizing an online campaign, advertisement about your music carrier and work on your lyrics?

I mean your lyrics is darn poor.

1 Like

Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by gosmoney(m): 5:24am On Jul 09, 2021
Brian47:

He said so Jim is shord
Did op insult him? No.
d emoji he used after dat question looks insulting
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 09, 2021

Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Young Man Dissing or Clout Chasing is not the way forward

Better stay one place and master your music Craft to Grow and become better

When u are ready, the World will Expose u for Success

Don't Rush
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2021
What is wrong with you sef, this is not how to go about your career, put this same energy and motivation you derive from clout chasing and put in making good music and see how it all comes out, humility is very important for an upcoming artist, or do you think this was how oxlade, joeboy and Co started..
Re: Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics). by Charx122: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Good

That response from Jim is uncalled for

Lol deserved mother and daughter could not control themselves now...is making fond of them....is a lesson..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) / Photo : Message From My Ex Gf / Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.